Subject: movemail can't connect mail server
From: "张军峰" <[email-masked]>
To: "bug-gnu-emacs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 09:14:19 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 25.1; 
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 09:11:30 +0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
--text follows this line--

I can't receive mail using rmail. When I use the command(movemail -p
"pop://hengaini:[email-masked]:995"), I get the following errors:

> d:\emacs-25.1\libexec\emacs\25.1\x86_64-w64-mingw32>movemail -p 'pop://[email-masked]:995' Test.mbox 'password'
> movemail -p 'pop://[email-masked]:995' Test.mbox 'password'
> movemail: Invalid argument for 'pop://[email-masked]:995'

Is this a bug?

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2016-09-18 built on LAPHROAIG
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --without-compress-install CFLAGS=-static'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: CHS
  locale-coding-system: cp936

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-hl-dired-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  prelude-global-mode: t
  prelude-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading c:/Users/hengaini2055/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/personal/custom.el (source)...done
Prelude is ready to do thy bidding, Master hengaini2055!
Can’t guess python-indent-offset, using defaults: 4
Using vacuous schema
Setting up indent for shell type sh
Indentation variables are now local.
Indentation setup for shell type sh
Wrote c:/Users/hengaini2055/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/.emacs.desktop.lock
Desktop: 1 frame, 20 buffers restored.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/hengaini2055/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.19/seq hides d:/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils sh-script smie executable
nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct nxml-mode-expansions
html-mode-expansions sgml-mode smartparens-html rng-nxml rng-valid
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc
xmltok vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
diff-hl-dired vc-git editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch python-el-fgallina-expansions smartparens-python
python tramp-sh desktop frameset cus-start cus-load
prelude-global-keybindings prelude-editor editorconfig operate-on-number
calc-bin calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs diff-hl smartrep vc-dir
ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode winner undo-tree diff esh-var esh-io
esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module
esh-mode esh-util re-builder whitespace tabify browse-kill-ring derived
midnight ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff dired-x dired anzu avy projectile grep
compile ibuf-ext ibuffer bookmark pp expand-region text-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom flyspell
ispell rect etags xref project volatile-highlights hl-line windmove
recentf tree-widget wid-edit savehist saveplace diminish
smartparens-config smartparens autorevert filenotify delsel prelude-mode
easy-mmode edmacro kmacro crux ido tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec
imenu-anywhere imenu prelude-core epl ov thingatpt prelude-ui which-key
beacon smart-mode-line rich-minority zenburn-theme prelude-custom
prelude-packages finder-inf gh-common gh-profile url-parse auth-source
gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars rx s
ucs-normalize marshal eieio-compat cl-seq ht json map dash eieio
eieio-core cl-macs advice info package epg-config seq byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase
cl-lib time-date mule-util china-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table
w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote w32notify w32 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 515133 315754)
 (symbols 56 46052 34)
 (miscs 48 257 1048)
 (strings 32 112634 210758)
 (string-bytes 1 3598720)
 (vectors 16 69469)
 (vector-slots 8 1754352 281655)
 (floats 8 593 766)
 (intervals 56 1199 841)
 (buffers 976 45))