Subject: 25.2; Info(emacs): 26.2.4 Which Function Mode
From: TonyMc <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 17:25:38 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The text reads: "Which Function mode is a global minor mode.  By
default, it takes effect in all major modes major modes that know how to
support it..."

The words "major modes" are repeated.

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2017-02-22 built on Tourifreet
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version
11.0.11804000 System Description:	Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  hi-lock-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: (only . t)
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer [3 times]
No more unseen articles
No more unread articles
Are you sure you want to quit reading news? (y or n) y
Saving file /home/mcclel/.newsrc...
Wrote /home/mcclel/.newsrc
Saving /home/mcclel/.newsrc.eld...
Saving file /home/mcclel/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /home/mcclel/.newsrc.eld
Saving /home/mcclel/.newsrc.eld...done

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/elisp/contrib/lisp/ox-taskjuggler hides
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ox-taskjuggler ~/.emacs.d/elisp/contrib/lisp/ox-s5
hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ox-s5 ~/.emacs.d/elisp/contrib/lisp/ox-extra
hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ox-extra
~/.emacs.d/elisp/contrib/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ox-koma-letter
~/.emacs.d/elisp/contrib/lisp/org-eww hides
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-eww ~/.emacs.d/elisp/contrib/lisp/ox-bibtex
hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ox-bibtex
~/.emacs.d/elisp/contrib/lisp/ox-confluence hides
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ox-confluence
~/.emacs.d/elisp/contrib/lisp/ox-deck hides
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ox-deck ~/.emacs.d/elisp/contrib/lisp/ox-gfm hides
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ox-gfm ~/.emacs.d/elisp/contrib/lisp/ox-groff
hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ox-groff
~/.emacs.d/elisp/contrib/lisp/ox-freemind hides
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ox-freemind ~/.emacs.d/elisp/contrib/lisp/ox-rss
hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ox-rss ~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ox hides
~/.emacs.d/elisp/ox ~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/org
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/ob
~/.emacs.d/elisp/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides
~/.emacs.d/elisp/htmlize /home/mcclel/.emacs.d/elpa/web-mode-20170309.3/web-mode
hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/web-mode ~/.emacs.d/elisp/gforth
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gforth ~/.emacs.d/elisp/asm-mode
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/progmodes/asm-mode
~/.emacs.d/elisp/opascal
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/progmodes/opascal
~/.emacs.d/elisp/pascal
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/progmodes/pascal
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-datetree
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-clojure
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-scheme
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-eval
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-awk
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ox-org
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-org
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-perl
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-sass
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-list
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-list
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-R
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-haskell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-agenda
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-picolisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-latex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-id
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-id
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-java
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-ref
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-css
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ox-md
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-md
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-lilypond
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-mouse
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-indent
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-footnote
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-crypt
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-ctags
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-scala
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-matlab
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2