Subject: Re: [PATCH 35/35] gnu: Add r-seurat.
From: Ben Woodcroft <[email-masked]>
To: Raoul Bonnal <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 21:42:58 +1000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Raoul,

On 20/01/17 04:55, Raoul Bonnal wrote:
> +
> +(define-public r-seurat
> +  (let ((commit "e1eae2da82ada2211e84fbc471615e8d3921b539"))
> +    (package
> +      (name "r-seurat")
> +      (version (string-append "1.4." (string-take commit 7)))
Apologies for the long delay on getting these recipes reviewed. I've 
pushed the rest of them to master now after some minor changes, patch 
reordering and updating, except for this final one.

Seurat seems to have it's last release as v1.4.0, and the usual approach 
would be to package that release. Is there some reason why a specific 
commit was used?

Thanks, ben.