Subject: 26.0.50; Hang logging out of MS-Windows
From: Richard Copley <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 19:35:28 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On MS Windows, Emacs sometimes hangs when shutting down or logging out.

(This build includes 5114b3a204..: Eli Zaretskii 2017-02-23 Avoid
quitting inside a critical section on MS-Windows, see #25279).

I've included backtraces for all the threads having Emacs functions on
the stack, because I can't tell which are deadlocked, if any. (2 and 3?)

Also got these from thread 2, frame 2.

(gdb) print crit
$1 = (CRITICAL_SECTION *) 0x401bc6a20 <crit_real>
(gdb) print crit_real
$2 = {DebugInfo = 0xffffffffffffffff, LockCount = -1, RecursionCount = 0,
  OwningThread = 0x0, LockSemaphore = 0x0, SpinCount = 33556432}

Backtraces:

Thread 4 (Thread 9488.0x1194):
#0  0x00007ffffe2c6154 in ntdll!ZwWaitForSingleObject ()
   from C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007ffffae075ff in WaitForSingleObjectEx ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\KernelBase.dll
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x0000000400271b98 in _sys_wait_accept (fd=3) at ../../repo/src/w32.c:8514
        hEv = 0x8c
        cp = 0x401bc5680 <child_procs>
        rc = 258
#3  0x000000040027a86a in reader_thread (arg=0x401bc5680 <child_procs>)
    at ../../repo/src/w32proc.c:1151
        rc = 0
        cp = 0x401bc5680 <child_procs>
#4  0x00007ffffc188364 in KERNEL32!BaseThreadInitThunk ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#5  0x00007ffffe2870d1 in ntdll!RtlUserThreadStart ()
   from C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
No symbol table info available.
#6  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Thread 3 (Thread 9488.0x8cc):
#0  0x00007ffffe2c6754 in ntdll!ZwDelayExecution ()
   from C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007ffffae3c4a7 in SleepEx () from C:\Windows\System32\KernelBase.dll
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x0000000400266caf in sys_sleep (seconds=1000)
    at ../../repo/src/w32.c:3075
No locals.
#3  0x0000000400238225 in w32_wnd_proc (hwnd=0x1f076a, msg=22, wParam=1,
    lParam=0) at ../../repo/src/w32fns.c:4805
        f = 0xd345b0
        dpyinfo = 0x4006b59c0 <one_w32_display_info>
        wmsg = {msg = {hwnd = 0x1f076a, message = 22, wParam = 1, lParam = 0,
            time = 257387359, pt = {x = 0, y = 101016963}},
          dwModifiers = 13659424, rect = {left = 0, top = 1050102, right = 0,
            bottom = 43396736}}
        windows_translate = 0
        key = 77854497
#4  0x00007ffffc381c24 in USER32!CallWindowProcW ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#5  0x00007ffffc381917 in USER32!CallWindowProcW ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#6  0x00007ffffc392563 in USER32!MapWindowPoints ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#7  0x00007ffffe2c9c54 in ntdll!KiUserCallbackDispatcher ()
   from C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
No symbol table info available.
#8  0x00007ffffb011184 in win32u!NtUserMessageCall ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\win32u.dll
No symbol table info available.
#9  0x00007ffffc37ee4d in USER32!GetWindowTextW ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#10 0x00007ffffc37eb52 in USER32!GetWindowTextW ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#11 0x00000004002389df in w32_wnd_proc (hwnd=0x1f076a, msg=59, wParam=1292,
    lParam=0) at ../../repo/src/w32fns.c:5019
        f = 0x2975c40
        dpyinfo = 0x4006b59c0 <one_w32_display_info>
        wmsg = {msg = {hwnd = 0xd34d90, message = 43036800, wParam = 1,
            lParam = 140737424911660, time = 1321741036, pt = {x = 32866,
              y = -31153514}}, dwModifiers = 0, rect = {left = 0,
            top = -119665741, right = 32767, bottom = 77855528}}
        windows_translate = 32767
        key = -75708142
#12 0x00007ffffc381c24 in USER32!CallWindowProcW ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#13 0x00007ffffc381917 in USER32!CallWindowProcW ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#14 0x00007ffffc392563 in USER32!MapWindowPoints ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#15 0x00007ffffe2c9c54 in ntdll!KiUserCallbackDispatcher ()
   from C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
No symbol table info available.
#16 0x00007ffffb011164 in win32u!NtUserGetMessage ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\win32u.dll
No symbol table info available.
#17 0x00007ffffc394866 in USER32!GetMessageW ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#18 0x0000000400234b8b in w32_msg_pump (msg_buf=0x4a3fec0)
    at ../../repo/src/w32fns.c:2934
        msg = {hwnd = 0x360858, message = 49585, wParam = 0, lParam = 0,
          time = 257387359, pt = {x = 147, y = 1339}}
        result = 0
        focus_window = 0x7ffffc398c05 <USER32!PostThreadMessageA+101>
#19 0x0000000400234e2b in w32_msg_worker (arg=0x0)
    at ../../repo/src/w32fns.c:3157
        msg = {hwnd = 0x0, message = 0, wParam = 0, lParam = 0, time = 0,
          pt = {x = 0, y = 0}}
        dummy_buf = {next = 0x0, w32msg = {msg = {hwnd = 0x0, message = 0,
              wParam = 0, lParam = 0, time = 0, pt = {x = 0, y = 0}},
            dwModifiers = 0, rect = {left = 0, top = 0, right = 0,
              bottom = 0}}, result = 0, completed = 0}
#20 0x00007ffffc188364 in KERNEL32!BaseThreadInitThunk ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#21 0x00007ffffe2870d1 in ntdll!RtlUserThreadStart ()
   from C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
No symbol table info available.
#22 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Thread 2 (Thread 9488.0x1a84):
#0  0x00007ffffe2c6754 in ntdll!ZwDelayExecution ()
   from C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007ffffae3c4a7 in SleepEx () from C:\Windows\System32\KernelBase.dll
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x0000000400279469 in timer_loop (arg=0x401bc69a0 <real_itimer>)
    at ../../repo/src/w32proc.c:383
        sleep_time = 5
        handler = 0x400218057 <handle_alarm_signal>
        now = 13132522579521
        expire = 0
        reload = 0
        itimer = 0x401bc69a0 <real_itimer>
        which = 0
        sig = 14
        crit = 0x401bc6a20 <crit_real>
        max_sleep = 30
        hth = 0x0
#3  0x00007ffffc188364 in KERNEL32!BaseThreadInitThunk ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#4  0x00007ffffe2870d1 in ntdll!RtlUserThreadStart ()
   from C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
No symbol table info available.
#5  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Thread 1 (Thread 9488.0x19f8):
#0  0x00007ffffb011184 in win32u!NtUserMessageCall ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\win32u.dll
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007ffffc38116d in USER32!SendMessageW ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x00007ffffc3883e5 in USER32!SendMessageA ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#3  0x0000000400254af2 in my_show_window (
    f=0x400a51890 <dumped_data+3722384>, hwnd=0x6f0230, how=1)
    at ../../repo/src/w32term.c:3671
No locals.
#4  0x0000000400255463 in w32_set_vertical_scroll_bar (w=0x134bdb0,
    portion=375, whole=375, position=0) at ../../repo/src/w32term.c:3864
        hwnd = 0x6f0230
        f = 0x400a51890 <dumped_data+3722384>
        barobj = 1
        bar = 0x1391040
        top = 676
        height = 666
        left = 1261
        width = 17
        window_y = 676
        window_height = 666
#5  0x000000040004e243 in set_vertical_scroll_bar (w=0x134bdb0)
    at ../../repo/src/xdisp.c:16147
        start = 0
        end = 375
        whole = 375
#6  0x0000000400052dfd in redisplay_window (window=20233653,
    just_this_one_p=true) at ../../repo/src/xdisp.c:17309
        w = 0x134bdb0
        f = 0x400a51890 <dumped_data+3722384>
        buffer = 0x88363c0
        old = 0x88363c0
        lpoint = {charpos = 376, bytepos = 376}
        opoint = {charpos = 376, bytepos = 376}
        startp = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}
        update_mode_line = false
        tem = 1058053
        it = {window = 14, w = 0x1, f = 0x0, method = 9440213,
          stop_charpos = 2295024, prev_stop = 74, base_level_stop = 12568888,
          end_charpos = 17181950771,
          s = 0x2 <error: Cannot access memory at address 0x2>,
          string_nchars = 12567928, redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 12567936,
          multibyte_p = false, header_line_p = false,
          string_from_display_prop_p = true,
          string_from_prefix_prop_p = true, from_disp_prop_p = false,
          ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, dp = 0xbfc5a0,
          dpvec = 0x134bdb5, dpend = 0x91415d1, dpvec_char_len = 0,
          dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = 152311249, ctl_chars = {
            17181635588, 2, 12, 12568016, 17180927016, 17183781845,
            142828480, 2342752262226706883, 2361576154760218624,
            2342752270235894845, 10841447192854784, 200691974110511369,
            144781496436181537, 578158424060201565, 5153595279354005796,
            -5322406194155435264}, start = {pos = {charpos = 17181935493,
              bytepos = 17183781845}, overlay_string_index = 17180925455,
            string_pos = {charpos = 17186823872, bytepos = 10},
            dpvec_index = 170}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0,
              bytepos = 12568272}, overlay_string_index = 17181642413,
            string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 1},
            dpvec_index = 152311249}, n_overlay_strings = 17180926156,
          overlay_strings_charpos = 141772579, overlay_strings = {
            17181115979, 142828485, 141772579, 12568352, 17181465465,
            141772579, 0, 12568288, 17180925455, 17186823872, 17180926961,
            17182871045, 0, 12568432, 17181466204, 0}, string_overlays = {0,
            17186823872, 17180927016, 17182871045, 2, 12569240, 17181950771,
            0, 12570112, 17182871008, 2992679347674122353,
            -5620449992977792767, 64, 0, 141772579, 0}, string = 12552128,
          from_overlay = 12568496, stack = {{string = 17180937994,
              string_nchars = 26, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 12568560, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 12568952, id = 12568560, ch = 1763084,
                rule_idx = 2, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 12568592,
                reversed_p = false, charpos = 17180925455, nchars = 6954688,
                nbytes = 4, from = 1766404, to = 4, width = 2},
              face_id = 12568952, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {
                    x = 2294856, y = 142828480, width = 1, height = 1},
                  image_id = 1}, stretch = {object = 0}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 257},
              current = {pos = {charpos = 12568000, bytepos = 12568000},
                overlay_string_index = 142828485, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 16214, bytepos = 12}, dpvec_index = 74},
              from_overlay = 12, area = 1056271, method = GET_FROM_IMAGE,
              paragraph_embedding = (unknown: 6954688), multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = true, display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = (WINDOW_WRAP | unknown: 8), voffset = 0,
              space_width = 12568952, font_height = 0}, {string = 12568896,
              string_nchars = 1773229, end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 17189309397, prev_stop = 579833153792,
              base_level_stop = 1, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 1, id = 14,
                ch = 12568074, rule_idx = 12568000, lookback = 12567928,
                nglyphs = 12567904, reversed_p = false, charpos = 12568912,
                nchars = 14, nbytes = 0, from = 12568912, to = 16777216,
                width = 3912664}, face_id = 3912581, u = {image = {
                  object = 12569792, slice = {x = 17183781845, y = 46,
                    width = 12569056, height = 17181637421},
                  image_id = 17183781812}, stretch = {object = 12569792},
                xwidget = {object = 12569792}}, position = {
                charpos = 17183781845, bytepos = 46}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 1030, bytepos = 1},
                overlay_string_index = 12569800, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 12569040, bytepos = 17180927237},
                dpvec_index = 5}, from_overlay = 14, area = 12568440,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = (unknown: 12568440), multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = (unknown: 12569168),
              voffset = 0, space_width = 17183781760, font_height = 1030}, {
              string = 17180931301, string_nchars = 3912581,
              end_charpos = 2294352, stop_charpos = 17183782093,
              prev_stop = 26, base_level_stop = 12569232, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 17181635290, id = 128004720, ch = 1, rule_idx = 1,
                lookback = 17180925455, nglyphs = 6971376, reversed_p = 4,
                charpos = 0, nchars = 12569200, nbytes = 0, from = 1056271,
                to = 4, width = 6954688}, face_id = 3912581, u = {image = {
                  object = 17179869482, slice = {x = 2294352, y = 12569248,
                    width = 17181632136, height = 0}, image_id = 12569784},
                stretch = {object = 17179869482}, xwidget = {
                  object = 17179869482}}, position = {charpos = 142828480,
                bytepos = 12569784}, current = {pos = {charpos = 12569392,
                  bytepos = 17181633156}, overlay_string_index = 2,
                string_pos = {charpos = 12569784, bytepos = 12569328},
                dpvec_index = 1068810}, from_overlay = 2295024,
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 12569392, font_height = 12569784}, {
              string = 12569392, string_nchars = 1763084, end_charpos = 2,
              stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 12569424,
              base_level_stop = 17180925455, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 17186823872, id = 17181635588, ch = 2,
                rule_idx = 12569784, lookback = 12569568, nglyphs = 1246858,
                reversed_p = 4, charpos = 142828480, nchars = 1766106,
                nbytes = 4, from = 12569520, to = 0, width = 0},
              face_id = 12569536, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {
                    x = 12569632, y = 17181641459, width = 142828485,
                    height = 142828480}, image_id = 12569664}, stretch = {
                  object = 0}, xwidget = {object = 0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 12569584}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 17180925455, bytepos = 17186823872},
                overlay_string_index = 10, string_pos = {charpos = 12569784,
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 12569728},
              from_overlay = 17181642413, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = L2R,
              multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = (unknown: 12569664),
              voffset = 0, space_width = 17180926156,
              font_height = 145285235}, {string = 17181115979,
              string_nchars = 142828485, end_charpos = 145285235,
              stop_charpos = 12569808, prev_stop = 17181465465,
              base_level_stop = 145285235, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0,
                id = 12569744, ch = 1056271, rule_idx = 17186823872,
                lookback = 17180926961, nglyphs = 3001861, reversed_p = 4,
                charpos = 0, nchars = 12569888, nbytes = 0, from = 1597020,
                to = 4, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {
                  object = 17186823872, slice = {x = 17180927016,
                    y = 17182871045, width = 2, height = 12570696},
                  image_id = 17181950771}, stretch = {object = 17186823872},
                xwidget = {object = 17186823872}}, position = {charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 12571552}, current = {pos = {charpos = 17182871008,
                  bytepos = -8824482654938807040},
                overlay_string_index = 2378394774681485375, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 145285235, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 2066368},
              from_overlay = 17182871045, area = 9449133,
              method = GET_FROM_IMAGE,
              paragraph_embedding = (unknown: 12570048), multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = (WINDOW_WRAP | unknown: 1766104), voffset = 4,
              space_width = 26, font_height = 0}}, sp = 12570104,
          selective = 0, what = 12570096, face_id = 0,
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = false, ctl_arrow_p = false,
          face_box_p = false, start_of_box_run_p = true,
          end_of_box_run_p = false,
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false,
          ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = true,
          glyph_not_available_p = true, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = true,
          face_before_selective_p = false,
          constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
          base_face_id = 11, c = 0, len = 2, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0,
            id = 17186043925, ch = 12570048, rule_idx = 10,
            lookback = 12570936, nglyphs = 2081587, reversed_p = 4,
            charpos = 3, nchars = 12570096, nbytes = 0, from = 12570112,
            to = 0, width = 1057777}, char_to_display = 12570112,
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE,
          image_id = 17180926851,
          xwidget = 0x4008ff2f0 <dumped_data+2336496>, slice = {
            x = 141772563, y = 0, width = 488880, height = 0},
          space_width = 198933024476414400, voffset = -30942,
          tab_width = 144, font_height = 1, object = 145775491, position = {
            charpos = 17182874605, bytepos = 50}, truncation_pixel_width = 0,
          continuation_pixel_width = 0, first_visible_x = 0,
          last_visible_x = 12570320, last_visible_y = 0,
          extra_line_spacing = 1762026, max_extra_line_spacing = 4,
          override_ascent = 2, override_descent = 0,
          override_boff = 12570712, glyph_row = 0x8734713, area = 376,
          nglyphs = 0, pixel_width = 6954688, ascent = 4, descent = 6946944,
          max_ascent = 4, max_descent = 12570336, phys_ascent = 0,
          phys_descent = 1590270, max_phys_ascent = 4,
          max_phys_descent = 12570400, current_x = 0,
          continuation_lines_width = 1, eol_pos = {charpos = 12,
            bytepos = 16384}, current_y = 12570336, first_vpos = 0,
          vpos = 488880, hpos = 0, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 52547,
          right_user_fringe_bitmap = 2355, left_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
          right_user_fringe_face_id = 22, bidi_p = false, bidi_it = {
            bytepos = 12570712, charpos = 17189318317, ch = 12570512,
            nchars = 17181635588, ch_len = 12749904, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            type_after_wn = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = 12570416,
            resolved_level = 0 '\000', isolate_level = 0 '\000',
            invalid_levels = 17180925455, invalid_isolates = 17186823872,
            prev = {charpos = 17181515738, type = 130187789,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, last_strong = {charpos = 0,
              type = 12570480, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_neutral = {
              charpos = 0, type = 4294967295, orig_type = 2147483647},
            prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = 16777216}, next_for_ws = {charpos = 128,
              type = 12569880, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
            bracket_pairing_pos = 12569880, bracket_enclosed_type = 12570528,
            next_en_pos = 16358, next_en_type = WEAK_EN, sos = NEUTRAL_DIR,
            scan_dir = 2, disp_pos = 1, disp_prop = 6, stack_idx = 4,
            level_stack = {{next_for_neutral_pos = 12570672,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12570592,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 4,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 4, level = 16 '\020',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 142828485,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12570720,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 579820584961,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12569882,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 3,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 4, level = 191 '▒',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12569872,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 4, level = 191 '▒',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12570720,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 72057594050498656,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 45 '-', flags = 0 '\000'},
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 17182874605, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 191 '▒', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17182871045,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12570864,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 5,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 4, level = 26 '\032',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 17182871012,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 45 '-', flags = 0 '\000'},
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 10, next_for_neutral_type = 2,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 191 '▒', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12570848, next_for_neutral_type = 5,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 6, next_for_neutral_type = 3,
                last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17186823872,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 115 's', flags = 8 '\b'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12570976, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 45 '-', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 514, next_for_neutral_type = 5,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17182874605,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 4,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 1, level = 168 '▒', flags = 8 '\b'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 2,
                last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571040, next_for_neutral_type = 2,
                last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 26 '\032', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 128004600, next_for_neutral_type = 1,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 1,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 5,
                level = 120 'x', flags = 8 '\b'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 145285219, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 7 '\a', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 10, next_for_neutral_type = 1,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 5,
                last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 45 '-', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571040, next_for_neutral_type = 3,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 168 '▒', flags = 8 '\b'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571152, next_for_neutral_type = 2,
                last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 26 '\032', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 2, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 191 '▒', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571088, next_for_neutral_type = 5,
                last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 131325225775263212,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 131325225775263212,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 115 's', flags = 8 '\b'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 1,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 10, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571168, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 7 '\a', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17186823872,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571544,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 5,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 144 '\220',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571344,
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 26 '\032',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 2,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 3,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 191 '▒',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 7,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 39 '\'',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 6,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 39 '\'',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1794720,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571312,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 4, level = 16 '\020',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 17186043920,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571328,
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 16 '\020',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571440,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 94 '^', flags = 0 '\000'},
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571360, next_for_neutral_type = 4,
                last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17186043925,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571544,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 5,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 144 '\220',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571504,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 3,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 26 '\032',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 128004560,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571544,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571552,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 9,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 94 '^', flags = 0 '\000'},
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571600, next_for_neutral_type = 2,
                last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12572392, next_for_neutral_type = 3,
                last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 31 '\037', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 3, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 191 '▒', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571568, next_for_neutral_type = 1,
                last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571568, next_for_neutral_type = 3,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 168 '▒', flags = 8 '\b'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 7 '\a', flags = 0 '\000'},
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 2 '\002', flags = 34 '"'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 34594, next_for_neutral_type = 7,
                last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 31 '\037', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17189318317,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 2,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 50,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 17186823872,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 17182852876,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 145285219,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 5,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 27 '\033',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 2,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 3,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 4,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 4 '\004',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 131 '▒', flags = 8 '\b'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 20213088, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571920, next_for_neutral_type = 6,
                last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 4 '\004', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 5, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17187299840,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 56 '8', flags = 9 '\t'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571872, next_for_neutral_type = 4,
                last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 154669397, next_for_neutral_type = 6,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571920, next_for_neutral_type = 5,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571920, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571936, next_for_neutral_type = 7,
                last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17186871528,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 154669397,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12572080,
                next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 32 ' ', flags = 0 '\000'},
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 851, next_for_neutral_type = 6,
                last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 39 '\'', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12572016, next_for_neutral_type = 3,
                last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 32 ' ', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1023, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 191 '▒', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 10, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12572192, next_for_neutral_type = 6,
                last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 26 '\032', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 154669397, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 94 '^', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12572096, next_for_neutral_type = 4,
                last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17186049829,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 191 '▒',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12572272,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12572160,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12572160,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 9223372036854775807,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 72057611217797120,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571560,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 5,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 191 '▒',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12572320,
                next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 24 '\030',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 17186406304,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 4,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12572320,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 27 '\033',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 4,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 232 '▒', flags = 7 '\a'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 131854557, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 6 '\006', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 132654211, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12572336, next_for_neutral_type = 3,
                last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 5,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17186406304,
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12572480,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 25 '\031',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 17186406304,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 142828480,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 144 '\220',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 17189318357,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 191 '▒',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 17186406304,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 131 '▒', flags = 8 '\b'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12572464, next_for_neutral_type = 7,
                last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17186823872,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 106 'j',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 18,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12572608,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 3,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 4, level = 25 '\031',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 33936,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12572656,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 17186406304,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 144 '\220',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 514,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 106 'j',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 17189318357,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}}, string = {lstring = 12572720,
              s = 0x4001b0c04 <do_one_unbind+375>
"▒mH▒M▒▒\t▒▒▒H▒E▒H▒M▒▒O▒▒▒H▒E▒H▒M▒▒\025▒▒▒H▒E▒H▒U▒H▒E▒H▒▒▒^\n▒▒H▒ù",
schars = 33936, bufpos = 0,
              from_disp_str = false, unibyte = true}, w = 0x0,
            paragraph_dir = (unknown: 12572672),
            separator_limit = 17180925455, first_elt = false,
            new_paragraph = false, frame_window_p = false},
          paragraph_embedding = (unknown: 33936)}
        current_matrix_up_to_date_p = true
        used_current_matrix_p = true
        buffer_unchanged_p = true
        temp_scroll_step = false
        count = 6
        rc = 0
        centering_position = -1
        last_line_misfit = false
        beg_unchanged = 293
        end_unchanged = 82
        frame_line_height = 18
        margin = 0
        use_desired_matrix = false
        itdata = 0x0
#7  0x00000004000483bc in redisplay_window_1 (window=20233653)
    at ../../repo/src/xdisp.c:14590
No locals.
#8  0x00000004001abd2c in internal_condition_case_1 (
    bfun=0x40004837d <redisplay_window_1>, arg=20233653,
    handlers=17187099827, hfun=0x4000482f2 <redisplay_window_error>)
    at ../../repo/src/eval.c:1348
        val = 2
        c = 0xc231d0
#9  0x0000000400047595 in redisplay_internal ()
    at ../../repo/src/xdisp.c:14162
        mini_window = 0
        mini_frame = 0x8a8e033
        w = 0x134bdb0
        sw = 0x134bdb0
        fr = 0x400a51890 <dumped_data+3722384>
        pending = false
        must_finish = false
        match_p = true
        tlbufpos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 376}
        tlendpos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}
        number_of_visible_frames = 2
        count = 3
        sf = 0x400a51890 <dumped_data+3722384>
        polling_stopped_here = false
        tail = 0
        frame = 17190688917
        hscroll_retries = 0
        consider_all_windows_p = false
        update_miniwindow_p = false
#10 0x0000000400044ff0 in redisplay () at ../../repo/src/xdisp.c:13296
No locals.
#11 0x000000040010e39d in read_char (commandflag=1, map=141772755,
    prev_event=0, used_mouse_menu=0xbff2df, end_time=0x0)
    at ../../repo/src/keyboard.c:2482
        echo_current = true
        c = 0
        jmpcount = 12579440
        local_getcjmp = {{Part = {12578944, 17181506602}}, {Part = {
              142828485, 0}}, {Part = {12578960, 17180925455}}, {Part = {
              17186823872, 17180925455}}, {Part = {0, 32}}, {Part = {
              12579024, 0}}, {Part = {12579024, 17180925455}}, {Part = {
              17186823872, 0}}, {Part = {17189119392, 0}}, {Part = {12579072,
              17180925455}}, {Part = {17186823872, 57288}}, {Part = {
              12579104, 17180926156}}, {Part = {12579216, 17181642413}}, {
            Part = {0, 141772739}}, {Part = {12579248, 17181465465}}, {
            Part = {141772739, 0}}}
        save_jump = {{Part = {12579416, 0}}, {Part = {12578512, 12579416}}, {
            Part = {32, 1794720}}, {Part = {1, 8}}, {Part = {0, 0}}, {Part = {
              12578768, 17180927237}}, {Part = {142828480, 6}}, {Part = {0,
              0}}, {Part = {0, 142828480}}, {Part = {12578816, 17180937994}},
          {Part = {142828485, 6}}, {Part = {0, 352}}, {Part = {142828480,
              0}}, {Part = {12578880, 17180925455}}, {Part = {17186823872,
              0}}, {Part = {0, 0}}}
        tem = 141772755
        save = 12579328
        previous_echo_area_message = 0
        also_record = 0
        reread = false
        recorded = false
        polling_stopped_here = false
        orig_kboard = 0xc20730
#12 0x000000040011b9e7 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0xbff4d0, bufsize=30,
    prompt=0, dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true,
    fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false)
    at ../../repo/src/keyboard.c:9109
        interrupted_kboard = 0xc20730
        interrupted_frame = 0x400a51890 <dumped_data+3722384>
        key = 142828485
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        keys_local_start = 0
        new_binding = 0
        count = 3
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = 141772755
        first_event = 0
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        fkey = {parent = 17188032995, map = 17188032995, start = 0, end = 0}
        keytran = {parent = 17187111491, map = 17187111491, start = 0,
          end = 0}
        indec = {parent = 17188033011, map = 17188033011, start = 0, end = 0}
        shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = 0
        original_uppercase = 0
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        dummyflag = false
        starting_buffer = 0x88363c0
        fake_prefixed_keys = 0
#13 0x000000040010ba20 in command_loop_1 () at ../../repo/src/keyboard.c:1370
        cmd = 488880
        keybuf = {6271840, 323168, 3, 3, 0, 17182753269, 12580120, 0,
          12580192, 17181633637, 4, 0, 12580192, 17180925455, 17186823872,
          145721507, 17182765764, 0, 12580336, 0, 12580256, 17180925455,
          17186823872, 0, 0, 2, 12580320, 17181622259, 0, 12580304}
        i = 1
        prev_modiff = 199
        prev_buffer = 0x88363c0
        already_adjusted = false
#14 0x00000004001abc72 in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=0x40010b543 <command_loop_1>, handlers=23240,
    hfun=0x40010ab4b <cmd_error>) at ../../repo/src/eval.c:1324
        val = 149236180
        c = 0xc23060
#15 0x000000040010b1d9 in command_loop_2 (ignore=0)
    at ../../repo/src/keyboard.c:1112
        val = 2
#16 0x00000004001ab553 in internal_catch (tag=59584,
    func=0x40010b1a7 <command_loop_2>, arg=0) at ../../repo/src/eval.c:1091
        val = 0
        c = 0xc22ef0
#17 0x000000040010b12a in command_loop () at ../../repo/src/keyboard.c:1091
No locals.
#18 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2017-02-23 built on DESKTOP-BFQ4DH1
Repository revision: 16efea3a883ebf633946ee9b9d0681eb55437878
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.14393
Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/mingw64 --with-modules
 --enable-locallisppath=/c/emacs/site-lisp
 CPPFLAGS=-D_WIN32_WINNT=_WIN32_WINNT_WIN7 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g -ggdb''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENG
  locale-coding-system: cp1252