Subject: 25.1.91; "async" and "await" keywords in js-mode
From: Tom Tromey <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 00:10:16 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Javascript now has "async" and "await", which should be recognized as
keywords.  This patch adds support for these.  (Technically async is not
a keyword, but I think it's best to treat it as one.)

commit d3b729f1f2f15c60fe66f3765ff4d24be52e385e
Author: Tom Tromey <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Feb 23 23:57:59 2017 -0700

    add "async" and "await" keywords
    
    * lisp/progmodes/js.el (js--keyword-re): Add async, await.

diff --git a/lisp/progmodes/js.el b/lisp/progmodes/js.el
index b42b2bc..6e313dc 100644
--- a/lisp/progmodes/js.el
+++ b/lisp/progmodes/js.el
@@ -277,7 +277,7 @@ js--regexp-opt-symbol
 
 (defconst js--keyword-re
   (js--regexp-opt-symbol
-   '("abstract" "break" "case" "catch" "class" "const"
+   '("abstract" "async" "await" "break" "case" "catch" "class" "const"
      "continue" "debugger" "default" "delete" "do" "else"
      "enum" "export" "extends" "final" "finally" "for"
      "function" "goto" "if" "implements" "import" "in"

Tom

In GNU Emacs 25.1.91.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.7)
 of 2017-02-02 built on bapiya
Repository revision: 7e02a477bbcabb4e65aeecade79b67357c0b9dae
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11901000
System Description:	Fedora release 25 (Twenty Five)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/tromey/Emacs/install/ --with-modules'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-agent-group-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Reading /home/tromey/.newsrc.eld...
Reading Gnus registry from ~/.gnus.registry.eieio...done
Opening nnfolder server on archive...done
No new newsgroups
Checking new news...
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
nnimap read 0k from mail.tromey.com
Expiring articles...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/tromey/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.12/debbugs-gnu hides /home/tromey/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.6/debbugs-gnu
/home/tromey/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.12/debbugs hides /home/tromey/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.6/debbugs
/home/tromey/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.12/debbugs-pkg hides /home/tromey/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.6/debbugs-pkg
/home/tromey/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.12/debbugs-autoloads hides /home/tromey/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.6/debbugs-autoloads
/home/tromey/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.12/debbugs-org hides /home/tromey/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.6/debbugs-org
/home/tromey/.emacs.d/elpa/bubbles-0.5/bubbles hides /home/tromey/Emacs/install/share/emacs/25.1.91/lisp/play/bubbles
/home/tromey/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-inspect hides /home/tromey/Emacs/install/share/emacs/25.1.91/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/tromey/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-client hides /home/tromey/Emacs/install/share/emacs/25.1.91/lisp/net/soap-client

Features:
(cmake-mode pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu autoconf autoconf-mode tramp-cache
markdown-mode ffap dired-aux nndoc gnus-dup debbugs-gnu debbugs
soap-client rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp autoload tar-mode
cus-edit highlight-refontification tabify man shadow emacsbug conf-mode
two-column iso-transl perl-mode sh-script executable cal-move nnregistry
python tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize
make-mode etags cursor-sensor mhtml-mode org-bullets org-element
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view
image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs gnus-fun gnus-draft
noutline outline ido skeleton css-mode smie eww url-queue trace
find-dired descr-text gdb-shell lisp-mnt url-handlers url-http url-gw
url-auth lex edebug debug m4-mode bbdb-sc supercite regi xref project
log-edit js json map sgml-mode flow-fill gnus-html xml url-cache mm-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe find-func
whitespace tcl log-view pcvs-util vc-annotate term/xterm xterm
smerge-mode goto-addr shell find-file idutils derived bug-reference
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds jka-compr mailalias mail-hist
nnir sort gnus-cite smiley shr-color url-util url-parse url-vars shr dom
subr-x browse-url mm-archive gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml disp-table
gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnfolder utf-7 bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm
network-stream nsm starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache gnus-registry registry eieio-compat
eieio-base gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo smtpmail gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader bbdb-message
sendmail mail-extr message idna dired rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader gud dwarf-mode copyright
dabbrev misearch multi-isearch vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs add-log rx vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode rust-mode flyspell
ispell diminish edmacro kmacro projectile grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer
dash appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
which-func imenu minimap autorevert filenotify cus-start cus-load status
erc-services erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks
erc-pcomplete pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-netsplit erc-hl-nicks
color erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp wid-edit erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat format-spec auth-source eieio gnus-util mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache thingatpt pp warnings advice vc-dir ewoc vc
vc-dispatcher cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs bbdb
bbdb-site timezone ange-ftp comint ansi-color ring server savehist
finder-inf dwarf-mode-autoloads gdb-shell-autoloads eieio-core
lisppaste-autoloads pydoc-info-autoloads info-look cl-seq cl-macs cl
weblogger-autoloads info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
bbdb-loaddefs time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3416375 515280)
 (symbols 48 150246 78)
 (miscs 40 37966 18238)
 (strings 32 613123 194799)
 (string-bytes 1 19039307)
 (vectors 16 140937)
 (vector-slots 8 3042200 91221)
 (floats 8 3853 1413)
 (intervals 56 438556 3596)
 (buffers 976 534))