Subject: Re: bug#25579: 25.1; Emacs for Mac OS X 25.1.1 crashes at start under macOS 10.12.4 beta
From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
To: Artemio González López <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 20:14:47 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 11:04:22AM +0100, Artemio González López wrote:
> 
> Emacs for OS X 25.1.1 (I am using the stable version, but I also tried
> with the latest pretest and nightly release) crashes at start under the
> first Developer beta of 10.2.4 (16E144f).  The error produced (starting
> from the Terminal with the option —debug-init) is the following:
> 
> 2017-01-25 23:50:19.458 Emacs-x86_64-10_9[864:21038] Error -
> planarGetBytes count (65536) is not a multiple of
> bytesPerRow (96).

According to https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/71475 this was
fixed in a later developer release, so I’m closing the bug.

(If you get this as a duplicate, I apologise. I made a mistake and I’m
not sure if it actually sent or not.)

-- 
Alan Third