Subject: 25.1.90; recognize *.jsx files
From: Tom Tromey <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2017 22:26:35 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Emacs includes a JSX mode but doesn't set the mode for *.jsx files.
This patch makes the change.

diff --git a/lisp/files.el b/lisp/files.el
index fbd00af..b57e35b 100644
--- a/lisp/files.el
+++ b/lisp/files.el
@@ -2543,6 +2543,7 @@ auto-mode-alist
      ("\\.ds\\(ss\\)?l\\'" . dsssl-mode)
      ("\\.jsm?\\'" . javascript-mode)
      ("\\.json\\'" . javascript-mode)
+     ("\\.jsx\\'" . js-jsx-mode)
      ("\\.[ds]?vh?\\'" . verilog-mode)
      ("\\.by\\'" . bovine-grammar-mode)
      ("\\.wy\\'" . wisent-grammar-mode)

In GNU Emacs 25.1.90.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.20.9)
 of 2016-12-20 built on bapiya
Repository revision: 88cdf14b37a7344bb266e94512485e3cc738c23d
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11900000
System Description:	Fedora release 25 (Twenty Five)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/tromey/Emacs/install/ --with-modules'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  compilation-in-progress: (compilation)
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Sending via mail...
Sending email 
Sending email done
Sending...done
Quit [2 times]
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
Mark set [2 times]
Saving file /home/tromey/Emacs/trunk/lisp/files.el...
Wrote /home/tromey/Emacs/trunk/lisp/files.el

Load-path shadows:
/home/tromey/.emacs.d/elpa/bubbles-0.5/bubbles hides /home/tromey/Emacs/install/share/emacs/25.1.90/lisp/play/bubbles

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message emacsbug url-handlers whitespace edebug xref
project find-dired texinfo view debbugs-gnu debbugs soap-client url-http
url-auth url-gw rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp log-view mailalias
mail-hist nnir flow-fill debug vc-mtn vc-hg log-edit pcvs-util
org-bullets org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs css-mode smie shell js json map cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds sgml-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs
vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs copyright eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe find-func dabbrev rust-mode derived rx add-log misearch
multi-isearch vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode gnus-html xml url-cache mm-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf sort gnus-cite smiley url-util url-parse url-vars shr-color
qp shr dom subr-x browse-url mm-archive gnus-async gnus-bcklg mail-extr
gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnfolder utf-7 bbdb-gnus
bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm network-stream nsm starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache gnus-registry
registry eieio-compat eieio-base gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo smtpmail
sendmail gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7
netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message idna dired
rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils flyspell ispell diminish edmacro kmacro
projectile grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer dash appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs which-func imenu minimap
autorevert filenotify cus-start cus-load status erc-services erc-list
erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete pcomplete
erc-track erc-match erc-netsplit erc-hl-nicks color erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp wid-edit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec
auth-source eieio gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache
thingatpt pp warnings advice vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs bbdb bbdb-site timezone ange-ftp
comint ansi-color ring server savehist finder-inf dwarf-mode-autoloads
gdb-shell-autoloads eieio-core lisppaste-autoloads pydoc-info-autoloads
info-look cl-seq cl-macs cl weblogger-autoloads info package epg-config
seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib bbdb-loaddefs time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 914770 366809)
 (symbols 48 57510 1)
 (miscs 40 5070 2736)
 (strings 32 301787 153510)
 (string-bytes 1 8631488)
 (vectors 16 82223)
 (vector-slots 8 2099627 259219)
 (floats 8 914 645)
 (intervals 56 37391 1046)
 (buffers 976 99)
 (heap 1024 224642 33883))

Tom