Subject: Re: Seeking advice: preparing releases on GuixSD.
From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
To: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], ng0 <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 00:34:40 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi!

Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]> skribis:

> “ltmain.sh” is instantiated from a template by libtool.  It originally
> contains a /bin/sh shebang, and I think it should not be patched when
> installed to
>
>     /gnu/store/…-libtool-2.4.6/share/libtool/build-aux/ltmain.sh
>
> This seems like a bug to me.

Definitely:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ head -1 $(find $(guix build libtool) -name ltmain.sh)
#!/gnu/store/qkw4zrwfybxww8f56nkb6hggxambk89b-bash-4.4.0/bin/sh
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Opening a new bug now.  This is with v0.12.0-176-ge087671.

Ludo’.