Subject: 26.0.50; ORG mode: exporting discontinuos headings generates a invalid ODT document
From: [email-masked] (José L. Doménech)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 11:55:19 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In the release version of ORG (emacs -Q): "Org-mode version 8.2.10
(release_8.2.10 @ /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/)" and in
the master version of ORG: "Org mode version 8.3.6
(release_8.3.6-1264-g21932c.dirty @
/home/jose/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode-git/lisp/)"

This document:

* HEADING 1
** SUBHEADING 1.2
**** THIS HAS AN ADITIONAL LEVEL
*** SUB-SUBHEADING 1.2.2

when exporting (C-c C-e o O) generates an invalid ODT document.

I have traced it to a missing '</text:list>' closing tag surronding the
aggraviating heading.

As a note, this case seems to be not detected by the call to
'(org-export-last-sibling-p headline info)' in the 'org-odt-headline' or
in any case not correctly handled by this function in lisp/ox-odt.el.

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50.24 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.30)
 of 2016-10-30 built on jose-ThinkPad-Edge-E330
Repository revision: a37eba849eddc41375ad73974f6fcb1258aa8eba
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description:	Linux Mint 18 Sarah

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: es_ES.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message subr-x puny seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec
password-cache epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 96129 11310)
 (symbols 48 20322 0)
 (miscs 40 38 143)
 (strings 32 17578 4866)
 (string-bytes 1 562408)
 (vectors 16 13434)
 (vector-slots 8 447259 4334)
 (floats 8 183 106)
 (intervals 56 195 0)
 (buffers 976 11)
 (heap 1024 25276 853))