Subject: 24.3; time-subtract result is one hour off
From: Friedrich Delgado <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 11:39:04 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In emacs 24.3, I found that time-subtract returns a time difference
that is one hour to large. The same appears to be valid in 25.1.

Evaluate the following:

(decode-time (time-subtract (encode-time 0 10 18 10 10 2016 nil 3600) (encode-time 0 40 8 10 10 2016 nil 3600)))

(decode-time (time-add (encode-time 0 40 8 10 10 2016 nil 3600) (time-subtract (encode-time 0 10 18 10 10 2016 nil 3600) (encode-time 0 40 8 10 10 2016 nil 3600))))

Results are:
(0 30 10 1 1 1970 4 nil 3600)

for the first expression and

(0 10 19 10 10 2016 1 t 7200)

I'd expect a list starting with (0 30 9 ...) for the first expression
(because the duration from 8:40 in the morning to 18:10 in the evening
is 9 hours and 30 minutes, NOT 10 hours and 30 minutes) and the second
list to start with 0 10 18 (so we arrive back at the later time if we
add the difference to the sooner time).

chipping on #emacs tells me he gets a functionally equivalent result
on a more recent emacs version:

chipping >  TauPan: what is your result for the time-subtract version? I get (0 0 17 1 1 1970 4 nil 27000) on emacs 25.1.1

Since (format-time-string "%H:%M" (encode-time 0 0 17 1 1 1970 4 nil
27000)) is "10:30" they're basically the same (wrong) result.

Kind regards
Friedrich Delgado

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.9)
 of 2014-11-12 on cloud104
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11403901
System Description:     openSUSE 13.1 (Bottle) (x86_64)

Configured using:
 `configure '--with-pop' '--without-hesiod' '--with-kerberos'
 '--with-kerberos5' '--with-xim' '--with-wide-int'
 '--enable-autodepend' '--prefix=/usr' '--mandir=/usr/share/man'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share'
 '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib'
 '--libexecdir=/usr/lib' '--with-x' '--with-sound' '--with-xpm'
 '--with-jpeg' '--with-tiff' '--with-gif' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg'
 '--with-dbus' '--without-gpm' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3'
 '--x-includes=/usr/include' '--x-libraries=/usr/lib64' '--with-xft'
 '--with-libotf' '--with-m17n-flt' '--build=x86_64-suse-linux'
 'build_alias=x86_64-suse-linux' 'CFLAGS=-fmessage-length=0
 -grecord-gcc-switches -fstack-protector -O2 -Wall -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -funwind-tables -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -g -D_GNU_SOURCE
 -std=gnu89 -pipe -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-unused-variable
 -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unprototyped-calls -fno-optimize-sibling-calls
 -DSYSTEM_PURESIZE_EXTRA=55000 -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=10000 '
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O2 -Wl,--hash-size=65521''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: POSIX
  value of $LANG: de_DE.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: 
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  wrap-region-global-mode: t
  wrap-region-mode: t
  tdd-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  winpoint-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  strokes-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  image-diredx-async-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-d C-e <backspace> <return> M-: <up> ( f o r m a t 
- t i m e - s t r i n g SPC C-e ) <return> M-: <up> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> " % 
H : % <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> z " S-SPC 
C-e <return> M-: <up> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> C-d Z <return> <up> 
<C-end> M-: <up> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> C-d t <return> M-: <up> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
C-d x <return> M-: <up> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <left> C-d 
X <return> M-: <up> <return> M-: <up> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> C-d 
H : % M <return> M-: <up> C-SPC C-e M-w C-g M-x <up> 
<down> C-g M-x C-g C-g C-g M-: ( / SPC 2 7 0 0 0 SPC 
3 6 0 0 . 0 ) <return> M-: <up> C-h C-g C-g C-x s y 
C-x s C-x C-r <M-backspace> <M-backspace> <M-backspace> 
t m p <return> a f <return> d <return> u <return> d 
<return> g i t <return> O <M-backspace> <M-backspace> 
n o <return> C-g C-x b C-g C-x b H a u <return> C-x 
s C-x k M-x r e p o C-s <return>

Recent messages:
"10:30:00" [2 times]
"10:30"
Quit [5 times]
7.5
Quit [2 times]
Saving file /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/Org/work/tagebuch.org...
Wrote /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/Org/work/tagebuch.org
(No files need saving)
Quit [2 times]
(No files need saving)

Load-path shadows:
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.8.12/.dir-locals hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20150909/.dir-locals
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-functional-1.2.0/dash-functional hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.12.0/dash-functional
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/gnuplot-20130207.101/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnuplot
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/gnuplot-20130207.101/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/lilypond-init
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3/md5
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.8.12/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/winpoint-1.4/winpoint hides ~/lib/emacs/winpoint
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/loaddefs hides ~/lib/emacs/loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/calendar/timeclock hides ~/lib/emacs/timeclock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psvn hides ~/lib/emacs/psvn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/php-mode hides ~/lib/emacs/php-mode
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mako-20121019.2351/mmm-mako hides ~/lib/emacs/mmm-mako
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/align hides ~/lib/emacs/align
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/timezone hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/timezone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/static hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/static
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/richtext hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/richtext
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pym hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/pym
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/product hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/product
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poem hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/poem
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20_3 hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/poem-e20_3
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20 hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/poem-e20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poe hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/poe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pcustom hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/pcustom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pces hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/pces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pces-e20 hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/pces-e20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pces-20 hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/pces-20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pccl hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/pccl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pccl-20 hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/pccl-20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/path-util hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/path-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mule-caesar hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/mule-caesar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mcs-e20 hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/mcs-e20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mcs-20 hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/mcs-20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mcharset hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/mcharset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/invisible hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/invisible
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/install hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/filename hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/filename
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/env hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/env
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/emu hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/emu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/calist hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/calist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/broken hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/broken
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/apel-ver hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/apel-ver
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/alist hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-weather
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ucs hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-ucs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-tabmenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-symbol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-rss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-proc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-perldoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-namazu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-mail hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-mail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-lnum
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-hist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-form
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-filter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fb hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-fb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-favicon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-dtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-cookie
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ccl hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-ccl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-antenna
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/octet hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/octet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/mime-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/mew-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/json hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/g-client/json
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/git-gutter-0.78/git-gutter hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/git-gutter/git-gutter
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.8.12/.dir-locals hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/.dir-locals
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/remember hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/remember/remember
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/doxymacs-1.8.0/lisp/xml-parse hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/doxymacs-1.8.0/no-autoconf/xml-parse
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/rfc2368 hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/attic/rfc2368
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/shimbun
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-zeit-de hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-zeit-de
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-zdnet-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-zdnet-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yomiuri hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-yomiuri
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yomiuri-html hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-yomiuri-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yahoo hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yahoo-sports hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo-sports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yahoo-auctions hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo-auctions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-xemacs hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-xemacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-x51 hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-x51
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wired-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-wired-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wincefan hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-wincefan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wikimedia hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-wikimedia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wiki hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-wiki
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-welt-de hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-welt-de
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-w3m-dev hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-w3m-dev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-vinelinux hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-vinelinux
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-toshiba hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-toshiba
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tigris hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-tigris
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-the-register hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-the-register
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-the-onion hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-the-onion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-text hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-text
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-texfaq hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-texfaq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tdiary hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-tdiary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tdiary-ml hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-tdiary-ml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tcup hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-tcup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-squeak-ja hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-squeak-ja
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-squeak-dev hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-squeak-dev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sponichi hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-sponichi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-spiegel hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-spiegel
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sourceforge-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-sourceforge-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sml hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-sml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-slashdot-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-slashdot-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-security-memo hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-security-memo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-scipy hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-scipy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-savannah hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-savannah
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sankei hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-sankei
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-ruby hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rss hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-rss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rss-hash hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-rss-hash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rediff hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-rediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-redhat hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-redhat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rakuten hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-rakuten
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pocketgames hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-pocketgames
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-plucker hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-plucker
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pilot-mailsync hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-pilot-mailsync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pilot-link hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-pilot-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pcweb-column hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-pcweb-column
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-palmfan hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-palmfan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-orca hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-orca
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-opentechpress-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-opentechpress-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-nikkei hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-nikkei
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-nikkansports hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-nikkansports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-netbsd hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-netbsd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-namazu hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-namazu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-n24-de hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-n24-de
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-multi hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-multi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-msports-nifty hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-msports-nifty
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-msdn hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-msdn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mozilla-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-mozilla-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mhonarc hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-mhonarc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mew hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-mew
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-meadow hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-meadow
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-marc-aims hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-marc-aims
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-makanai hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-makanai
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mainichi hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-mainichi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mailman hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-mailman
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mailarc hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-mailarc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-macosx-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-macosx-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-m17n hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-m17n
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-lump hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-lump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-lotusex hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-lotusex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-linuxce-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-linuxce-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-laut-de hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-laut-de
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-kde hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-kde
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-kantei hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-kantei
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-jpo hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-jpo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-jpilot hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-jpilot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-javaconf hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-javaconf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-japantimes hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-japantimes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-itmedia hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-itmedia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-infoshop hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-infoshop
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-impress hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-impress
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-ibm-dev hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-ibm-dev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-hns hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-hns
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-heise hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-heise
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-hash hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-hash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-haiku-os hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-haiku-os
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-gnome hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-gnome
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-glimpse hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-glimpse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-geocrawler hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-geocrawler
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-gendai-net hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-gendai-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-fml hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-fml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-ffii hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-ffii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-fau hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-fau
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-f1fan hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-f1fan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-exconn hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-exconn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-excite hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-excite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-engadget-ja hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-engadget-ja
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-emacswiki hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-emacswiki
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-emacs-w3m hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-emacs-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-elips hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-elips
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-digiko hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-digiko
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-dennou hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-dennou
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-debian hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-debian-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-debian-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-coldsync hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-coldsync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cnn-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-cnn-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cnet hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-cnet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cnet-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-cnet-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cgi-board hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-cgi-board
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-bbdb-ml hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-bbdb-ml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-bbc hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-bbc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-atom hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-atom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-atom-hash hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-atom-hash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-atmarkit hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-atmarkit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-asahi hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-asahi-mytown hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi-mytown
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-asahi-html hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-arch-bluegate hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-arch-bluegate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-airs hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-airs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-2ch hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-2ch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/nnshimbun hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/nnshimbun
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mew-shimbun hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/mew-shimbun
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20130324.1305/popup hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/ensime_2.8.1-0.4.1/elisp/popup
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/fuzzy-20120323.1044/fuzzy hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/ensime_2.8.1-0.4.1/elisp/fuzzy
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20130503.2013/auto-complete hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/ensime_2.8.1-0.4.1/elisp/auto-complete
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/calendar/timeclock hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/planner/contrib/timeclock
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/muse/examples/johnw/muse-init hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/muse/examples/mwolson/muse-init
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/php-mode hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/nxhtml/elisp/related/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-odt hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/nxhtml/elisp/util/org-odt
~/lib/emacs/fold-dwim hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/nxhtml/elisp/util/fold-dwim
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-wl hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-vm hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mew hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/nxhtml/elisp/util/org-panel hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel

Features:
(shadow emacsbug message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils
smerge-mode cal-move dabbrev misearch multi-isearch edebug pcase
multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect hippie-exp ffap
highlight-parentheses debug timezone parse-time mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums org-colview org-archive org-element post
time-stamp tabify ido-better-flex uim-leim uim uim-helper
uim-candidate uim-preedit uim-key uim-util uim-debug uim-keymap
uim-var uim-version company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company-elisp
nodejs-repl-eval js2-mode js2-old-indent js moz nodejs-repl
aggressive-indent uuid calc-comb calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
pycoverage linum wrap-region dash key-chord hydra-examples windmove
transpose-frame ace-window ace-jump-mode hydra lv calfw-org calfw-ical
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap icalendar calfw tdd
highlight-indentation flymake company elpy pyvenv elpy-refactor python
files-x etags coffee-mode rx browse-vcs-url vc vc-dispatcher
my-bindings desktop session cedet-config epa-file monky bindat
mule-util cal-iso imenu org-checklist ediff view tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs shell grep compile epa epg epg-config diff-mode
autorevert git-rebase-mode thingatpt git-commit-mode server log-edit
pcvs-util add-log org-location-google-maps google-maps
google-maps-static derived url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars google-maps-geocode
google-maps-base json org-notmuch org-clock org-timer org-toc org-man
org-mairix org-elisp-symbol org-bookmark bookmark pp org-annotate-file
org-w3m org-wl org-vm org-rmail org-protocol org-mhe org-mew org-irc
org-habit org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks
org-info org-id org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda org-config
notify cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs vc-git dtrt-indent appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint
ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat
org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs winpoint c-eldoc cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
smex lisp-stuff paredit edmacro kmacro dired+ dired-x ediff-merg
ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util
dired-aux mutt-alias outline-or-allout-config myfuncs tls-config
narrow-indirect auto-mode-config generic-x skeleton generic
autoload-config cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs site-customisation
customisations-cert jka-compr ring esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util saveplace timeclock time uniquify yasnippet help-mode
type-break strokes minibuf-eldef ido-vertical-mode ido git-gutter
image-file initsplit cus-edit cus-start cl-macs gv cus-load wid-edit
find-func cl use-package bind-key easy-mmode site-conditionals
ace-window-autoloads ace-jump-mode-autoloads
aggressive-indent-autoloads alert-autoloads anything-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads bug-hunter-autoloads calfw-autoloads
calfw-gcal-autoloads creole-mode-autoloads dash-functional-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads dired+-autoloads dired-single-autoloads
elisp-slime-nav-autoloads elpy-autoloads company-autoloads
find-file-in-project-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads gist-autoloads
git-gutter-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
github-browse-file-autoloads gntp-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
gnuplot-mode-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads hydra-autoloads
ido-better-flex-autoloads ido-vertical-mode-autoloads
idomenu-autoloads iedit-autoloads image-dired+-autoloads image-dired+
warnings image-dired format-spec dired advice help-fns cl-lib
advice-preload insert-shebang-autoloads ipython-autoloads
jedi-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads epc-autoloads ctable-autoloads
concurrent-autoloads jinja2-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads key-chord-autoloads kv-autoloads log4e-autoloads
magit-find-file-autoloads magit-gh-pulls-autoloads gh-autoloads eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv logito-autoloads
magit-tramp-autoloads magithub-autoloads magit-autoloads
git-rebase-mode-autoloads git-commit-mode-autoloads minimap-autoloads
mmm-mako-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads monky-autoloads info easymenu
multiple-cursors-autoloads nodejs-repl-autoloads noflet-autoloads
nose-autoloads pcache-autoloads popup-autoloads popwin-autoloads
pyenv-mode-autoloads pythonic-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
pyvenv-autoloads request-deferred-autoloads request-autoloads
finder-inf deferred-autoloads s-autoloads seq-autoloads smex-autoloads
tdd-autoloads tidy-autoloads transpose-frame-autoloads uuid-autoloads
virtualenv-autoloads vlf-autoloads web-mode-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
winpoint-autoloads wrap-region-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads package paren w3m-load w3-auto preview-latex
tex-site auto-loads ispell time-date delsel lpr disp-table tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Dipl.-Inform Friedrich Delgado             (Projekt- und Entwicklungsteam)

DFN-CERT Services GmbH, https://www.dfn-cert.de/
Sitz/Register: Hamburg,  AG Hamburg,  HRB 88805,  Ust-IdNr.: DE 232129737
Sachsenstraße 5, 20097 Hamburg/Germany,  CEO: Dr. Klaus-Peter Kossakowski