Subject: 24.4; Faulty info link -> definition of nth
From: Tomas Nordin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2016 22:01:12 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Bug-Gnu

In info (elisp) Sequence Functions, description of

-- Function: elt sequence index

there is a link named Definition of nth. It doesn't take me to the
definition of nth. It jumps me to -- Function: make-list length object.

Best regards
--
Tomas

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2015-03-07 on trouble, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.6 (jessie)

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-smart-tab-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-a <M-return> H a r SPC i n t e SPC 
s i m k o r t SPC i SPC m i n SPC g a m l a SPC t e 
l e f o n . SPC S k a f f a SPC n y l <backspace> t 
t . C-n C-n C-n C-n <return> <return> h e j <M-backspace> 
h e j <M-backspace> H e j , SPC e <backspace> h e j 
M-a M-a M-a M-a M-a M-a M-a M-a M-a C-e M-e . SPC D 
e t SPC v e r k a r SPC v ä l SPC o k e j . C-a C-e 
SPC V a d SPC g l a d SPC h a s <backspace> n SPC s 
k a SPC b l e <backspace> i . C-c C-c SPC SPC SPC a 
SPC SPC SPC a SPC d SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC 
SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC 
SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC a SPC SPC a SPC SPC 
g g q q q q C-x b <return> SPC SPC SPC j SPC SPC SPC 
SPC SPC SPC SPC <backspace> C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n SPC 
SPC SPC <tab> <tab> <tab> <return> l <return> <backspace> 
<backspace> C-r n t h C-s C-s C-s <return> SPC SPC 
<tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <return> l b l 
SPC SPC SPC <tab> <tab> <tab> w C-h c w <return> w 
l <S-iso-lefttab> <return> l <tab> <return> l w C-x 
m h e l p - e m <tab> <M-backspace> <backspace> <tab> 
<return> C-n C-x k <return> y e s <return> M-x r e 
p o r t - b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
(elisp) Sequence Functions
w runs the command Info-copy-current-node-name
(elisp) Building Lists
(elisp) Sequence Functions
Mark set
Looking for completion candidates...
No matches.
Looking for completion candidates...

Load-path shadows:
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-crypt hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-crypt
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-gnus hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-gnus
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-R hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-R
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-beamer hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-beamer
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-shen hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-shen
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-haskell hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-haskell
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-forth hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-forth
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-sqlite hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-sqlite
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-abc hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-abc
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-agenda hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-agenda
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-css hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-css
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-faces hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-faces
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-rmail hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-rmail
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-lisp hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-lisp
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-mouse hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-mouse
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-shell hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-shell
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-attach hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-attach
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-table hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-table
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-eval hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-eval
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-publish hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-publish
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-archive hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-archive
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-odt hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-odt
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ledger hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-ledger
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-src hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-src
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-calc hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-calc
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-w3m hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-w3m
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-gnuplot hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-gnuplot
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-octave hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-octave
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-list hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-list
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-plot hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-plot
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-ascii hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-ascii
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-asymptote hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-asymptote
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ref hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-ref
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-makefile hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-makefile
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-awk hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-awk
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-mobile hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-mobile
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-sed hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-sed
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-plantuml hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-plantuml
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-compat hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-compat
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-md hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-md
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-ctags hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-ctags
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-maxima hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-maxima
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-tangle hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-tangle
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-processing hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-processing
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-macro hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-macro
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-texinfo hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-texinfo
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-matlab hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-matlab
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-js hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-js
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-icalendar hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-icalendar
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-stan hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-stan
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ruby hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-ruby
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-protocol hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-protocol
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-lilypond hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-lilypond
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-latex hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-latex
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-datetree hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-datetree
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ocaml hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-ocaml
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-colview hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-colview
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-comint hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-comint
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-coq hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-coq
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-picolisp hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-picolisp
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-lob hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-lob
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-mscgen hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-mscgen
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-inlinetask hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-inlinetask
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-screen hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-screen
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-dot hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-dot
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-java hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-java
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-id hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-id
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-install hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-install
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-indent hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-indent
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-entities hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-entities
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-sass hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-sass
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-perl hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-perl
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-exp hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-exp
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-fortran hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-fortran
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-timer hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-timer
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-html hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-html
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-clojure hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-clojure
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-scheme hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-scheme
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-pcomplete hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-pcomplete
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-feed hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-feed
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-element hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-element
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-scala hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-scala
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-bbdb hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-bbdb
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-keys hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-keys
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-groovy hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-groovy
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-footnote hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-footnote
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-capture hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-capture
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-macs hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-macs
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-docview hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-docview
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ditaa hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-ditaa
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-latex hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-latex
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-core hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-core
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-eshell hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-eshell
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ebnf hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-ebnf
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-J hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-J
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-version hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-version
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-clock hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-clock
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-mhe hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-mhe
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-bibtex hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-bibtex
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-org hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-org
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-org hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-org
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-table hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-table
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-lint hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-lint
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-info hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-info
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-C hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-C
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-python hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-python
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-irc hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-irc
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-habit hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-habit
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-loaddefs hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-loaddefs
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-io hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-io
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-man hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-man
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-sql hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list

Features:
(shadow emacsbug vc-git linum magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply magit-wip
magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert
filenotify magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git magit-section
magit-utils git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
server dash elec-pair bookmark org-clock org-capture python json
hippie-exp qp cal-move parse-time url-util thai-util thai-word lao-util
cal-iso org-agenda gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader ibuf-ext ibuffer pp cus-edit eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe sh-script smie executable org-eldoc
eldoc org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m mail-extr ispell w3m-antenna w3m-rss sort grep
compile shell dired-aux w3m-cookie w3m-search w3m-form w3m-filter
w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session ffap url-parse auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util url-vars w3m
browse-url doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util
help-mode debug ace-jump-mode dabbrev tabify imenu man mm-archive
mule-util notmuch-jump misearch multi-isearch face-remap dired cl-macs
notmuch hl-line notmuch-message notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello
wid-edit notmuch-tree notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto
notmuch-mua notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash
diff-mode coolj notmuch-query goto-addr thingatpt icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib notmuch-version cl gv message
sendmail rfc822 mml mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mm-view
mml-smime mml-sec smime password-cache dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mailcap mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
cus-start cus-load paredit zerodark-theme ido-vertical-mode smart-tab
paren ido view tomnor org-notmuch org-element avl-tree org advice
help-fns org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib time info easymenu package epg-config
time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 680665 75235)
 (symbols 48 62261 2)
 (miscs 40 1896 3358)
 (strings 32 161820 26443)
 (string-bytes 1 4995466)
 (vectors 16 56552)
 (vector-slots 8 1681499 57021)
 (floats 8 457 566)
 (intervals 56 45430 648)
 (buffers 960 86)
 (heap 1024 73037 1936))