Subject: 25.1; Regression in 25.1: .tramp_history files are littered in non-$HOME working directories
From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 12:21:14 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

There's a regression in 25.1 introduced by 1e04ea9 (although that seems
to also have fixed an issue): Now tramp-histfile-override is set to
".tramp_history", which is good, but I would expect it to be created in
$HOME on remote hosts.

Instead when I e.g.:

 1. C-x C-f //ssh:<hostname>:/usr/local/git_tree/sysadmin/
 2. Run e.g. magit to make a commit
 3. I end up with:

    $ echo $PWD/.tramp_history
    /usr/local/git_tree/sysadmin/.tramp_history
    $ wc -l !$
    wc -l $PWD/.tramp_history
    34 /usr/local/git_tree/sysadmin/.tramp_history

From reading https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=20446 and
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=19731#56 this seems like
an unintended bug.

Just setting:

    (setq tramp-histfile-override "~/.tramp_history")

Works for me. Now it's always created in ~.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2016-09-18 built on snth
Repository revision: a0d50eb64bf0a469fd010a3f6133276eb1511ec9 (a revert of a761fbf262b6898036a537a36476da7767c0daca on top of emacs-25.1, for an unrelated bug...)
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.5 (jessie)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/avar/local --with-modules'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: CPerl

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Checking spelling of PREPERATION...
Saving file /ssh:pc101eventlog-04:/usr/local/git_tree/sysadmin/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG...
Tramp: Encoding local file ‘/tmp/tramp.4026djU’ using ‘base64-encode-region’...done
Tramp: Decoding remote file ‘/ssh:pc101eventlog-04:/usr/local/git_tree/sysadmin/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG’ using ‘base64 -d -i >%s’...done
Wrote /ssh:pc101eventlog-04:/usr/local/git_tree/sysadmin/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG
Git finished [2 times]
Quit [2 times]
occur-find-match: No more matches
Quit
occur-find-match: No more matches
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/avar/g/elisp/magit/lisp/git-commit hides /home/avar/g/elisp/git-commit-mode/git-commit
/home/avar/g/elisp/nopaste/nopaste hides /home/avar/g/elisp/_local/nopaste
/home/avar/g/elisp/go-mode.el/go-mode hides /home/avar/g/elisp/go-mode
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-contrib hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-contrib
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-mark hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-mark
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-context hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-context
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/org-old-mu4e hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/org-old-mu4e
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-view hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-compose hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-compose
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-main hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-main
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-proc hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-proc
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-headers hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-headers
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-message hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-message
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-utils hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-utils
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-vars hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-vars
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/org-mu4e hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/org-mu4e
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-draft hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-draft
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-meta hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-meta
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-actions hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-actions
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-lists hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-lists
/home/avar/g/elisp/shellarchive/find-cmd hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/find-cmd
/home/avar/g/elisp/css-mode hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/avar/g/elisp/cperl-mode/cperl-mode hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle

Features:
(shadow face-remap emacsbug dabbrev cperl-mode man linum sh-script
executable pp misearch multi-isearch vc-git term/xterm xterm flyspell
ispell edit-server puppet-mode git-rebase magit-extras magit-ediff
ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util ediff magit-subtree magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit dired-x
package magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process
magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-utils yaml-mode
xs-mode nopaste browse-kill-ring prove ack grep info perl6-mode
perl6-indent smie perl6-font-lock perl6-detect twittering-mode tls
gnutls url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap xml remember org-clock org-agenda
org-present org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func undo-tree
diff mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar mu4e-main mu4e-context
mu4e-view cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs epa browse-url mu4e-headers
mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark
mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view subr-x jka-compr
image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars hl-line mu4e-meta go-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode url-parse url-vars noutline outline ibuffer-git ibuf-macs
ibuffer php-mode etags xref project cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe pir-mode lua-mode compile po-mode gitignore-mode
gitconfig-mode derived conf-mode rx git-commit with-editor warnings term
ehelp esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups
eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util server log-edit easy-mmode message
dired rfc822 mml mml-sec epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log dash pod-mode cl tap-mode perlmod
perldoc thingatpt saveplace edmacro kmacro tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs gnus-util
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec advice
recentf tree-widget wid-edit which-func imenu icomplete ido seq byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib time-date paren disp-table mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1070463 61868)
 (symbols 48 48706 0)
 (miscs 40 2471 2039)
 (strings 32 165751 19691)
 (string-bytes 1 6864776)
 (vectors 16 60604)
 (vector-slots 8 1059692 20226)
 (floats 8 572 876)
 (intervals 56 35874 241)
 (buffers 976 39)
 (heap 1024 60160 5537))