Subject: Re: bug#24431: 25.1.50; Wrong indentation in C++ mode when calling constructors with braces
From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
To: Matthias Meulien <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 20:32:59 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello again, Matthias.

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 21:28:58 +0100, Matthias Meulien wrote:
> Le dimanche 01 janvier 2017 à 14:32 +0000, Alan Mackenzie a écrit :

> I am sorry I am in the process of leaving my current living place and
> I've not found time to test your diff.  I don't know when I'll do it
> since I've so much work to do in my new apartment. Once more, I am
> really sorry...

Hope the move has gone/is going OK.

In the end, I discovered the patch I sent you was only half finished.
I've now finished the fix, and committed it, both to CC Mode and to Emacs
savannah.

I'd still be happy to hear of any testing you manage to get done on it,
particularly if anything is still buggy.

In the meantime, I'm closing the bug.

> -- 
> Matthias

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).