Subject: 25.1; Crash - fd larger than FD_SETSIZE
From: Robin Campbell Joy <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 11:25:39 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I haven't been able to reproduce this with emacs -Q yet, still trying.

After a short time emacs is crashing while trying to communicate with an
external process.

In the debugger I can see that the fd is larger than FD_SETSIZE. The fd
is used in process.c:7168-7177 (setup_process_coding_system) to index
into proc_decode_coding_system which is of size FD_SETSIZE and is
crashing at process.c:5708 when dereferencing coding->id.

Backtrace:

#0  0x00000000004942a4 in setup_coding_system (coding_system=4602512,
coding=0xffffffffffffffff) at coding.c:5706
        eol_type = <optimized out>
#1  0x0000000000598010 in setup_process_coding_systems
(process=process@entry=84988301) at process.c:7177
        inch = 1025
        outch = 1024
        coding_system = <optimized out>
#2  0x0000000000598526 in create_process (process=process@entry=84988301,
new_argv=new_argv@entry=0x7fffffffb660, current_dir=current_dir@entry=89921716)
at process.c:1799
        p = <optimized out>
        inchannel = 1025
        outchannel = 1024
        pid = <optimized out>
        vfork_errno = <optimized out>
        forkin = 11
        forkout = 1026
        forkerr = -1
        pty_flag = false
        pty_name = " \000\000\000\000\000\000\000
\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\244Mb\005\000\000\000"
        lisp_pty_name = 0
        oldset = {
          __val = {89867732, 0, 42, 90328452, 44797824, 140737488335248,
137438953520, 5361655, 2082, 551825188, 1, 4294967329261, 100, 0, 62254352,
4096}
        }
        current_dir_volatile = 32
        lisp_pty_name_volatile = 0
        new_argv_volatile = 0x0
        forkin_volatile = 0
        forkout_volatile = 32
        forkerr_volatile = 0
        p_volatile = <optimized out>
#3  0x000000000059925c in Fmake_process (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=<optimized out>) at process.c:1653
        arg_encoding = <optimized out>
        new_argc = <optimized out>
        new_argv = 0x7fffffffb660
        buffer = <optimized out>
        name = 39863780
        command = 183611123
        program = <optimized out>
        proc = 84988301
        contact = <optimized out>
        current_dir = 89921716
        tem = 0
        xstderr = <optimized out>
        stderrproc = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
#4  0x000000000055b8ba in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=7,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffb850)
at eval.c:2673
        fun = 11724221
        original_fun = 992752
        numargs = 6
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 50
#5  0x000000000055cb30 in Fapply (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=0x7fffffffb9d0) at eval.c:2321
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = 7
        funcall_args = 0x7fffffffb850
        spread_arg = <optimized out>
        fun = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
#6  0x000000000055b8ba in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffb9c8) at
eval.c:2673
        fun = 11712741
        original_fun = 9600
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 49
#7  0x0000000000591685 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=12811024, vector=0,
maxdepth=4602512, args_template=140737488337384, nargs=3, args=0x2ab8f80,
args@entry=0x31) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591c41
<exec_byte_code+2145>, 0x591c46 <exec_byte_code+2150>, 0x591c4b
<exec_byte_code+2155>, 0x59150a <exec_byte_code+298>, 0x591510
<exec_byte_code+304>, 0x591789 <exec_byte_code+937>, 0x591801
<exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5917f7 <exec_byte_code+1047>, 0x5917fc
<exec_byte_code+1052>, 0x5917c6 <exec_byte_code+998>, 0x5917cb
<exec_byte_code+1003>, 0x591541 <exec_byte_code+353>, 0x591548
<exec_byte_code+360>, 0x59193a <exec_byte_code+1370>, 0x5917d0
<exec_byte_code+1008>, 0x591ae5 <exec_byte_code+1797>, 0x591aea
<exec_byte_code+1802>, 0x591b67 <exec_byte_code+1927>, 0x591b6c
<exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x5915ab <exec_byte_code+459>, 0x5915b0
<exec_byte_code+464>, 0x591b16 <exec_byte_code+1846>, 0x591aef
<exec_byte_code+1807>, 0x5918fc <exec_byte_code+1308>, 0x591901
<exec_byte_code+1313>, 0x591906 <exec_byte_code+1318>, 0x591915
<exec_byte_code+1333>, 0x591621 <exec_byte_code+577>, 0x591628
<exec_byte_code+584>, 0x591b52 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x5918d5
<exec_byte_code+1269>, 0x5918bb <exec_byte_code+1243>, 0x5918c0
<exec_byte_code+1248>, 0x5918c5 <exec_byte_code+1253>, 0x59188f
<exec_byte_code+1199>, 0x591663 <exec_byte_code+643>, 0x591668
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x591925 <exec_byte_code+1349>, 0x591894
<exec_byte_code+1204>, 0x592b19 <exec_byte_code+5945>, 0x592b1e
<exec_byte_code+5950>, 0x592b23 <exec_byte_code+5955>, 0x592aed
<exec_byte_code+5901>, 0x5916a5 <exec_byte_code+709>, 0x5916a8
<exec_byte_code+712>, 0x592ab0 <exec_byte_code+5840>, 0x592af2
<exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x59368e <exec_byte_code+8878>, 0x5930e6
<exec_byte_code+7430>, 0x593078 <exec_byte_code+7320>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5929c3 <exec_byte_code+5603>, 0x592a4a
<exec_byte_code+5738>, 0x592a7a <exec_byte_code+5786>, 0x593289
<exec_byte_code+7849>, 0x5932bf <exec_byte_code+7903>, 0x591a41
<exec_byte_code+1633>, 0x591a7a <exec_byte_code+1690>, 0x5932fd
<exec_byte_code+7965>, 0x591a0a <exec_byte_code+1578>, 0x591aae
<exec_byte_code+1742>, 0x593329 <exec_byte_code+8009>, 0x5930ed
<exec_byte_code+7437>, 0x593115 <exec_byte_code+7477>, 0x593149
<exec_byte_code+7529>, 0x59317e <exec_byte_code+7582>, 0x5931f5
<exec_byte_code+7701>, 0x59321d <exec_byte_code+7741>, 0x593251
<exec_byte_code+7793>, 0x592f80 <exec_byte_code+7072>, 0x593611
<exec_byte_code+8753>, 0x592fa8 <exec_byte_code+7112>, 0x592fdc
<exec_byte_code+7164>, 0x59353b <exec_byte_code+8539>, 0x59356f
<exec_byte_code+8591>, 0x5935a7 <exec_byte_code+8647>, 0x5935dc
<exec_byte_code+8700>, 0x59335d <exec_byte_code+8061>, 0x5933d4
<exec_byte_code+8180>, 0x593411 <exec_byte_code+8241>, 0x59344e
<exec_byte_code+8302>, 0x593502 <exec_byte_code+8482>, 0x593490
<exec_byte_code+8368>, 0x5934c9 <exec_byte_code+8425>, 0x59212f
<exec_byte_code+3407>, 0x592168 <exec_byte_code+3464>, 0x59219d
<exec_byte_code+3517>, 0x5921d9 <exec_byte_code+3577>, 0x59220e
<exec_byte_code+3630>, 0x592243 <exec_byte_code+3683>, 0x592278
<exec_byte_code+3736>, 0x592316 <exec_byte_code+3894>, 0x5916e8
<exec_byte_code+776>, 0x592350 <exec_byte_code+3952>, 0x592378
<exec_byte_code+3992>, 0x5923e7 <exec_byte_code+4103>, 0x592421
<exec_byte_code+4161>, 0x59245b <exec_byte_code+4219>, 0x592483
<exec_byte_code+4259>, 0x5924ad <exec_byte_code+4301>, 0x5924d7
<exec_byte_code+4343>, 0x592508 <exec_byte_code+4392>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592532 <exec_byte_code+4434>, 0x59255f
<exec_byte_code+4479>, 0x59258c <exec_byte_code+4524>, 0x5925b9
<exec_byte_code+4569>, 0x5925e6 <exec_byte_code+4614>, 0x592613
<exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x5916e8 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x59263b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x59267a
<exec_byte_code+4762>, 0x5926a2 <exec_byte_code+4802>, 0x5926ca
<exec_byte_code+4842>, 0x5926fe <exec_byte_code+4894>, 0x592732
<exec_byte_code+4946>, 0x591de8 <exec_byte_code+2568>, 0x591e03
<exec_byte_code+2595>, 0x59209f <exec_byte_code+3263>, 0x5920d3
<exec_byte_code+3315>, 0x592012 <exec_byte_code+3122>, 0x592107
<exec_byte_code+3367>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592926
<exec_byte_code+5446>, 0x592b28 <exec_byte_code+5960>, 0x59194f
<exec_byte_code+1391>, 0x592bcf <exec_byte_code+6127>, 0x592c8a
<exec_byte_code+6314>, 0x592d42 <exec_byte_code+6498>, 0x5928c7
<exec_byte_code+5351>, 0x592905 <exec_byte_code+5413>, 0x591b2b
<exec_byte_code+1867>, 0x59175a <exec_byte_code+890>, 0x591b71
<exec_byte_code+1937>, 0x593010 <exec_byte_code+7216>, 0x59303f
<exec_byte_code+7263>, 0x5936bd <exec_byte_code+8925>, 0x593705
<exec_byte_code+8997>, 0x59373d <exec_byte_code+9053>, 0x592972
<exec_byte_code+5522>, 0x592ac5 <exec_byte_code+5861>, 0x59203f
<exec_byte_code+3167>, 0x592077 <exec_byte_code+3223>, 0x591e37
<exec_byte_code+2647>, 0x591e5f <exec_byte_code+2687>, 0x591e87
<exec_byte_code+2727>, 0x591eaf <exec_byte_code+2767>, 0x591ee3
<exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x591f17 <exec_byte_code+2871>, 0x591f4b
<exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x591f7f <exec_byte_code+2975>, 0x591c55
<exec_byte_code+2165>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+2217>, 0x591cbd
<exec_byte_code+2269>, 0x591ce5 <exec_byte_code+2309>, 0x591d19
<exec_byte_code+2361>, 0x591d4d <exec_byte_code+2413>, 0x591d80
<exec_byte_code+2464>, 0x591db3 <exec_byte_code+2515>, 0x5922ad
<exec_byte_code+3789>, 0x5922e2 <exec_byte_code+3842>, 0x591bca
<exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x591c0b <exec_byte_code+2091>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592dfa <exec_byte_code+6682>, 0x593639
<exec_byte_code+8793>, 0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+6823>, 0x592edc
<exec_byte_code+6908>, 0x592823 <exec_byte_code+5187>, 0x5931b3
<exec_byte_code+7635>, 0x593392 <exec_byte_code+8114>, 0x5923a5
<exec_byte_code+4037>, 0x591852 <exec_byte_code+1138>, 0x59275a
<exec_byte_code+4986>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5927ab <exec_byte_code+5067>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5927f3 <exec_byte_code+5139> <repeats 64 times>}
        stack = {
          pc = 0xb265ff <pure+2988639> "\207",
          byte_string = 8826852,
          byte_string_start = 0xb265de <pure+2988606> "\300\301!\204\n",
          next = 0x7fffffffbd20
        }
        result = 34
        type = CATCHER
#8  0x000000000055b536 in funcall_lambda (fun=8826888, nargs=nargs@entry=5,
arg_vector=0x31, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffbb38) at eval.c:2855
        size = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#9  0x000000000055b7c3 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=6,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffbb30)
at eval.c:2754
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 43632
        numargs = 5
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 48
#10 0x000000000055cb30 in Fapply (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=0x7fffffffbca8) at eval.c:2321
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = 6
        funcall_args = 0x7fffffffbb30
        spread_arg = <optimized out>
        fun = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
#11 0x000000000055b8ba in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=0x7fffffffbca0) at
eval.c:2673
        fun = 11712741
        original_fun = 9600
        numargs = 5
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 47
#12 0x0000000000591685 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=12811024, vector=0,
maxdepth=4602512, args_template=140737488338072, nargs=6, args=0x2ab8f80,
args@entry=0x2f) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591c41
<exec_byte_code+2145>, 0x591c46 <exec_byte_code+2150>, 0x591c4b
<exec_byte_code+2155>, 0x59150a <exec_byte_code+298>, 0x591510
<exec_byte_code+304>, 0x591789 <exec_byte_code+937>, 0x591801
<exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5917f7 <exec_byte_code+1047>, 0x5917fc
<exec_byte_code+1052>, 0x5917c6 <exec_byte_code+998>, 0x5917cb
<exec_byte_code+1003>, 0x591541 <exec_byte_code+353>, 0x591548
<exec_byte_code+360>, 0x59193a <exec_byte_code+1370>, 0x5917d0
<exec_byte_code+1008>, 0x591ae5 <exec_byte_code+1797>, 0x591aea
<exec_byte_code+1802>, 0x591b67 <exec_byte_code+1927>, 0x591b6c
<exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x5915ab <exec_byte_code+459>, 0x5915b0
<exec_byte_code+464>, 0x591b16 <exec_byte_code+1846>, 0x591aef
<exec_byte_code+1807>, 0x5918fc <exec_byte_code+1308>, 0x591901
<exec_byte_code+1313>, 0x591906 <exec_byte_code+1318>, 0x591915
<exec_byte_code+1333>, 0x591621 <exec_byte_code+577>, 0x591628
<exec_byte_code+584>, 0x591b52 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x5918d5
<exec_byte_code+1269>, 0x5918bb <exec_byte_code+1243>, 0x5918c0
<exec_byte_code+1248>, 0x5918c5 <exec_byte_code+1253>, 0x59188f
<exec_byte_code+1199>, 0x591663 <exec_byte_code+643>, 0x591668
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x591925 <exec_byte_code+1349>, 0x591894
<exec_byte_code+1204>, 0x592b19 <exec_byte_code+5945>, 0x592b1e
<exec_byte_code+5950>, 0x592b23 <exec_byte_code+5955>, 0x592aed
<exec_byte_code+5901>, 0x5916a5 <exec_byte_code+709>, 0x5916a8
<exec_byte_code+712>, 0x592ab0 <exec_byte_code+5840>, 0x592af2
<exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x59368e <exec_byte_code+8878>, 0x5930e6
<exec_byte_code+7430>, 0x593078 <exec_byte_code+7320>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5929c3 <exec_byte_code+5603>, 0x592a4a
<exec_byte_code+5738>, 0x592a7a <exec_byte_code+5786>, 0x593289
<exec_byte_code+7849>, 0x5932bf <exec_byte_code+7903>, 0x591a41
<exec_byte_code+1633>, 0x591a7a <exec_byte_code+1690>, 0x5932fd
<exec_byte_code+7965>, 0x591a0a <exec_byte_code+1578>, 0x591aae
<exec_byte_code+1742>, 0x593329 <exec_byte_code+8009>, 0x5930ed
<exec_byte_code+7437>, 0x593115 <exec_byte_code+7477>, 0x593149
<exec_byte_code+7529>, 0x59317e <exec_byte_code+7582>, 0x5931f5
<exec_byte_code+7701>, 0x59321d <exec_byte_code+7741>, 0x593251
<exec_byte_code+7793>, 0x592f80 <exec_byte_code+7072>, 0x593611
<exec_byte_code+8753>, 0x592fa8 <exec_byte_code+7112>, 0x592fdc
<exec_byte_code+7164>, 0x59353b <exec_byte_code+8539>, 0x59356f
<exec_byte_code+8591>, 0x5935a7 <exec_byte_code+8647>, 0x5935dc
<exec_byte_code+8700>, 0x59335d <exec_byte_code+8061>, 0x5933d4
<exec_byte_code+8180>, 0x593411 <exec_byte_code+8241>, 0x59344e
<exec_byte_code+8302>, 0x593502 <exec_byte_code+8482>, 0x593490
<exec_byte_code+8368>, 0x5934c9 <exec_byte_code+8425>, 0x59212f
<exec_byte_code+3407>, 0x592168 <exec_byte_code+3464>, 0x59219d
<exec_byte_code+3517>, 0x5921d9 <exec_byte_code+3577>, 0x59220e
<exec_byte_code+3630>, 0x592243 <exec_byte_code+3683>, 0x592278
<exec_byte_code+3736>, 0x592316 <exec_byte_code+3894>, 0x5916e8
<exec_byte_code+776>, 0x592350 <exec_byte_code+3952>, 0x592378
<exec_byte_code+3992>, 0x5923e7 <exec_byte_code+4103>, 0x592421
<exec_byte_code+4161>, 0x59245b <exec_byte_code+4219>, 0x592483
<exec_byte_code+4259>, 0x5924ad <exec_byte_code+4301>, 0x5924d7
<exec_byte_code+4343>, 0x592508 <exec_byte_code+4392>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592532 <exec_byte_code+4434>, 0x59255f
<exec_byte_code+4479>, 0x59258c <exec_byte_code+4524>, 0x5925b9
<exec_byte_code+4569>, 0x5925e6 <exec_byte_code+4614>, 0x592613
<exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x5916e8 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x59263b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x59267a
<exec_byte_code+4762>, 0x5926a2 <exec_byte_code+4802>, 0x5926ca
<exec_byte_code+4842>, 0x5926fe <exec_byte_code+4894>, 0x592732
<exec_byte_code+4946>, 0x591de8 <exec_byte_code+2568>, 0x591e03
<exec_byte_code+2595>, 0x59209f <exec_byte_code+3263>, 0x5920d3
<exec_byte_code+3315>, 0x592012 <exec_byte_code+3122>, 0x592107
<exec_byte_code+3367>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592926
<exec_byte_code+5446>, 0x592b28 <exec_byte_code+5960>, 0x59194f
<exec_byte_code+1391>, 0x592bcf <exec_byte_code+6127>, 0x592c8a
<exec_byte_code+6314>, 0x592d42 <exec_byte_code+6498>, 0x5928c7
<exec_byte_code+5351>, 0x592905 <exec_byte_code+5413>, 0x591b2b
<exec_byte_code+1867>, 0x59175a <exec_byte_code+890>, 0x591b71
<exec_byte_code+1937>, 0x593010 <exec_byte_code+7216>, 0x59303f
<exec_byte_code+7263>, 0x5936bd <exec_byte_code+8925>, 0x593705
<exec_byte_code+8997>, 0x59373d <exec_byte_code+9053>, 0x592972
<exec_byte_code+5522>, 0x592ac5 <exec_byte_code+5861>, 0x59203f
<exec_byte_code+3167>, 0x592077 <exec_byte_code+3223>, 0x591e37
<exec_byte_code+2647>, 0x591e5f <exec_byte_code+2687>, 0x591e87
<exec_byte_code+2727>, 0x591eaf <exec_byte_code+2767>, 0x591ee3
<exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x591f17 <exec_byte_code+2871>, 0x591f4b
<exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x591f7f <exec_byte_code+2975>, 0x591c55
<exec_byte_code+2165>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+2217>, 0x591cbd
<exec_byte_code+2269>, 0x591ce5 <exec_byte_code+2309>, 0x591d19
<exec_byte_code+2361>, 0x591d4d <exec_byte_code+2413>, 0x591d80
<exec_byte_code+2464>, 0x591db3 <exec_byte_code+2515>, 0x5922ad
<exec_byte_code+3789>, 0x5922e2 <exec_byte_code+3842>, 0x591bca
<exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x591c0b <exec_byte_code+2091>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592dfa <exec_byte_code+6682>, 0x593639
<exec_byte_code+8793>, 0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+6823>, 0x592edc
<exec_byte_code+6908>, 0x592823 <exec_byte_code+5187>, 0x5931b3
<exec_byte_code+7635>, 0x593392 <exec_byte_code+8114>, 0x5923a5
<exec_byte_code+4037>, 0x591852 <exec_byte_code+1138>, 0x59275a
<exec_byte_code+4986>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5927ab <exec_byte_code+5067>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5927f3 <exec_byte_code+5139> <repeats 64 times>}
        stack = {
          pc = 0xad8ab7 <pure+2670359> "\207",
          byte_string = 9616940,
          byte_string_start = 0xad8a94 <pure+2670324>
"\301\b\302\"\211\203\030",
          next = 0x7fffffffbfd0
        }
        result = 34
        type = CATCHER
#13 0x000000000055b536 in funcall_lambda (fun=9616976, nargs=nargs@entry=5,
arg_vector=0x2f, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffbe18) at eval.c:2855
        size = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#14 0x000000000055b7c3 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=6,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffbe10)
at eval.c:2754
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 4747440
        numargs = 5
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 46
#15 0x000000000055cb30 in Fapply (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=0x7fffffffbf60) at eval.c:2321
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = 6
        funcall_args = 0x7fffffffbe10
        spread_arg = <optimized out>
        fun = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
#16 0x000000000055b8ba in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=0x7fffffffbf58) at
eval.c:2673
        fun = 11712741
        original_fun = 9600
        numargs = 5
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 45
#17 0x0000000000591685 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=12811024, vector=0,
maxdepth=4602512, args_template=140737488338768, nargs=6, args=0x2ab8f80,
args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591c41
<exec_byte_code+2145>, 0x591c46 <exec_byte_code+2150>, 0x591c4b
<exec_byte_code+2155>, 0x59150a <exec_byte_code+298>, 0x591510
<exec_byte_code+304>, 0x591789 <exec_byte_code+937>, 0x591801
<exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5917f7 <exec_byte_code+1047>, 0x5917fc
<exec_byte_code+1052>, 0x5917c6 <exec_byte_code+998>, 0x5917cb
<exec_byte_code+1003>, 0x591541 <exec_byte_code+353>, 0x591548
<exec_byte_code+360>, 0x59193a <exec_byte_code+1370>, 0x5917d0
<exec_byte_code+1008>, 0x591ae5 <exec_byte_code+1797>, 0x591aea
<exec_byte_code+1802>, 0x591b67 <exec_byte_code+1927>, 0x591b6c
<exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x5915ab <exec_byte_code+459>, 0x5915b0
<exec_byte_code+464>, 0x591b16 <exec_byte_code+1846>, 0x591aef
<exec_byte_code+1807>, 0x5918fc <exec_byte_code+1308>, 0x591901
<exec_byte_code+1313>, 0x591906 <exec_byte_code+1318>, 0x591915
<exec_byte_code+1333>, 0x591621 <exec_byte_code+577>, 0x591628
<exec_byte_code+584>, 0x591b52 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x5918d5
<exec_byte_code+1269>, 0x5918bb <exec_byte_code+1243>, 0x5918c0
<exec_byte_code+1248>, 0x5918c5 <exec_byte_code+1253>, 0x59188f
<exec_byte_code+1199>, 0x591663 <exec_byte_code+643>, 0x591668
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x591925 <exec_byte_code+1349>, 0x591894
<exec_byte_code+1204>, 0x592b19 <exec_byte_code+5945>, 0x592b1e
<exec_byte_code+5950>, 0x592b23 <exec_byte_code+5955>, 0x592aed
<exec_byte_code+5901>, 0x5916a5 <exec_byte_code+709>, 0x5916a8
<exec_byte_code+712>, 0x592ab0 <exec_byte_code+5840>, 0x592af2
<exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x59368e <exec_byte_code+8878>, 0x5930e6
<exec_byte_code+7430>, 0x593078 <exec_byte_code+7320>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5929c3 <exec_byte_code+5603>, 0x592a4a
<exec_byte_code+5738>, 0x592a7a <exec_byte_code+5786>, 0x593289
<exec_byte_code+7849>, 0x5932bf <exec_byte_code+7903>, 0x591a41
<exec_byte_code+1633>, 0x591a7a <exec_byte_code+1690>, 0x5932fd
<exec_byte_code+7965>, 0x591a0a <exec_byte_code+1578>, 0x591aae
<exec_byte_code+1742>, 0x593329 <exec_byte_code+8009>, 0x5930ed
<exec_byte_code+7437>, 0x593115 <exec_byte_code+7477>, 0x593149
<exec_byte_code+7529>, 0x59317e <exec_byte_code+7582>, 0x5931f5
<exec_byte_code+7701>, 0x59321d <exec_byte_code+7741>, 0x593251
<exec_byte_code+7793>, 0x592f80 <exec_byte_code+7072>, 0x593611
<exec_byte_code+8753>, 0x592fa8 <exec_byte_code+7112>, 0x592fdc
<exec_byte_code+7164>, 0x59353b <exec_byte_code+8539>, 0x59356f
<exec_byte_code+8591>, 0x5935a7 <exec_byte_code+8647>, 0x5935dc
<exec_byte_code+8700>, 0x59335d <exec_byte_code+8061>, 0x5933d4
<exec_byte_code+8180>, 0x593411 <exec_byte_code+8241>, 0x59344e
<exec_byte_code+8302>, 0x593502 <exec_byte_code+8482>, 0x593490
<exec_byte_code+8368>, 0x5934c9 <exec_byte_code+8425>, 0x59212f
<exec_byte_code+3407>, 0x592168 <exec_byte_code+3464>, 0x59219d
<exec_byte_code+3517>, 0x5921d9 <exec_byte_code+3577>, 0x59220e
<exec_byte_code+3630>, 0x592243 <exec_byte_code+3683>, 0x592278
<exec_byte_code+3736>, 0x592316 <exec_byte_code+3894>, 0x5916e8
<exec_byte_code+776>, 0x592350 <exec_byte_code+3952>, 0x592378
<exec_byte_code+3992>, 0x5923e7 <exec_byte_code+4103>, 0x592421
<exec_byte_code+4161>, 0x59245b <exec_byte_code+4219>, 0x592483
<exec_byte_code+4259>, 0x5924ad <exec_byte_code+4301>, 0x5924d7
<exec_byte_code+4343>, 0x592508 <exec_byte_code+4392>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592532 <exec_byte_code+4434>, 0x59255f
<exec_byte_code+4479>, 0x59258c <exec_byte_code+4524>, 0x5925b9
<exec_byte_code+4569>, 0x5925e6 <exec_byte_code+4614>, 0x592613
<exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x5916e8 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x59263b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x59267a
<exec_byte_code+4762>, 0x5926a2 <exec_byte_code+4802>, 0x5926ca
<exec_byte_code+4842>, 0x5926fe <exec_byte_code+4894>, 0x592732
<exec_byte_code+4946>, 0x591de8 <exec_byte_code+2568>, 0x591e03
<exec_byte_code+2595>, 0x59209f <exec_byte_code+3263>, 0x5920d3
<exec_byte_code+3315>, 0x592012 <exec_byte_code+3122>, 0x592107
<exec_byte_code+3367>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592926
<exec_byte_code+5446>, 0x592b28 <exec_byte_code+5960>, 0x59194f
<exec_byte_code+1391>, 0x592bcf <exec_byte_code+6127>, 0x592c8a
<exec_byte_code+6314>, 0x592d42 <exec_byte_code+6498>, 0x5928c7
<exec_byte_code+5351>, 0x592905 <exec_byte_code+5413>, 0x591b2b
<exec_byte_code+1867>, 0x59175a <exec_byte_code+890>, 0x591b71
<exec_byte_code+1937>, 0x593010 <exec_byte_code+7216>, 0x59303f
<exec_byte_code+7263>, 0x5936bd <exec_byte_code+8925>, 0x593705
<exec_byte_code+8997>, 0x59373d <exec_byte_code+9053>, 0x592972
<exec_byte_code+5522>, 0x592ac5 <exec_byte_code+5861>, 0x59203f
<exec_byte_code+3167>, 0x592077 <exec_byte_code+3223>, 0x591e37
<exec_byte_code+2647>, 0x591e5f <exec_byte_code+2687>, 0x591e87
<exec_byte_code+2727>, 0x591eaf <exec_byte_code+2767>, 0x591ee3
<exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x591f17 <exec_byte_code+2871>, 0x591f4b
<exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x591f7f <exec_byte_code+2975>, 0x591c55
<exec_byte_code+2165>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+2217>, 0x591cbd
<exec_byte_code+2269>, 0x591ce5 <exec_byte_code+2309>, 0x591d19
<exec_byte_code+2361>, 0x591d4d <exec_byte_code+2413>, 0x591d80
<exec_byte_code+2464>, 0x591db3 <exec_byte_code+2515>, 0x5922ad
<exec_byte_code+3789>, 0x5922e2 <exec_byte_code+3842>, 0x591bca
<exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x591c0b <exec_byte_code+2091>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592dfa <exec_byte_code+6682>, 0x593639
<exec_byte_code+8793>, 0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+6823>, 0x592edc
<exec_byte_code+6908>, 0x592823 <exec_byte_code+5187>, 0x5931b3
<exec_byte_code+7635>, 0x593392 <exec_byte_code+8114>, 0x5923a5
<exec_byte_code+4037>, 0x591852 <exec_byte_code+1138>, 0x59275a
<exec_byte_code+4986>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5927ab <exec_byte_code+5067>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5927f3 <exec_byte_code+5139> <repeats 64 times>}
        stack = {
          pc = 0x6b3536c "\026-)\327\016-\330\"\210\
331\016-\332\"\210\333\016-\334\"\210\335 \210\336
\210*)\337\340!\205\233",
          byte_string = 39863044,
          byte_string_start = 0x6b35300 "\b\205\234",
          next = 0x7fffffffc1d0
        }
        result = 34
        type = CATCHER
#18 0x000000000055b402 in funcall_lambda (fun=34920789, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffc140) at eval.c:2921
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 0
        lexenv = 0
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#19 0x000000000055b7c3 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffc138) at
eval.c:2754
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 25007328
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 37
#20 0x0000000000591685 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=12811024, vector=0,
maxdepth=4602512, args_template=140737488339248, nargs=1, args=0x2ab8f80,
args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591c41
<exec_byte_code+2145>, 0x591c46 <exec_byte_code+2150>, 0x591c4b
<exec_byte_code+2155>, 0x59150a <exec_byte_code+298>, 0x591510
<exec_byte_code+304>, 0x591789 <exec_byte_code+937>, 0x591801
<exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5917f7 <exec_byte_code+1047>, 0x5917fc
<exec_byte_code+1052>, 0x5917c6 <exec_byte_code+998>, 0x5917cb
<exec_byte_code+1003>, 0x591541 <exec_byte_code+353>, 0x591548
<exec_byte_code+360>, 0x59193a <exec_byte_code+1370>, 0x5917d0
<exec_byte_code+1008>, 0x591ae5 <exec_byte_code+1797>, 0x591aea
<exec_byte_code+1802>, 0x591b67 <exec_byte_code+1927>, 0x591b6c
<exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x5915ab <exec_byte_code+459>, 0x5915b0
<exec_byte_code+464>, 0x591b16 <exec_byte_code+1846>, 0x591aef
<exec_byte_code+1807>, 0x5918fc <exec_byte_code+1308>, 0x591901
<exec_byte_code+1313>, 0x591906 <exec_byte_code+1318>, 0x591915
<exec_byte_code+1333>, 0x591621 <exec_byte_code+577>, 0x591628
<exec_byte_code+584>, 0x591b52 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x5918d5
<exec_byte_code+1269>, 0x5918bb <exec_byte_code+1243>, 0x5918c0
<exec_byte_code+1248>, 0x5918c5 <exec_byte_code+1253>, 0x59188f
<exec_byte_code+1199>, 0x591663 <exec_byte_code+643>, 0x591668
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x591925 <exec_byte_code+1349>, 0x591894
<exec_byte_code+1204>, 0x592b19 <exec_byte_code+5945>, 0x592b1e
<exec_byte_code+5950>, 0x592b23 <exec_byte_code+5955>, 0x592aed
<exec_byte_code+5901>, 0x5916a5 <exec_byte_code+709>, 0x5916a8
<exec_byte_code+712>, 0x592ab0 <exec_byte_code+5840>, 0x592af2
<exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x59368e <exec_byte_code+8878>, 0x5930e6
<exec_byte_code+7430>, 0x593078 <exec_byte_code+7320>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5929c3 <exec_byte_code+5603>, 0x592a4a
<exec_byte_code+5738>, 0x592a7a <exec_byte_code+5786>, 0x593289
<exec_byte_code+7849>, 0x5932bf <exec_byte_code+7903>, 0x591a41
<exec_byte_code+1633>, 0x591a7a <exec_byte_code+1690>, 0x5932fd
<exec_byte_code+7965>, 0x591a0a <exec_byte_code+1578>, 0x591aae
<exec_byte_code+1742>, 0x593329 <exec_byte_code+8009>, 0x5930ed
<exec_byte_code+7437>, 0x593115 <exec_byte_code+7477>, 0x593149
<exec_byte_code+7529>, 0x59317e <exec_byte_code+7582>, 0x5931f5
<exec_byte_code+7701>, 0x59321d <exec_byte_code+7741>, 0x593251
<exec_byte_code+7793>, 0x592f80 <exec_byte_code+7072>, 0x593611
<exec_byte_code+8753>, 0x592fa8 <exec_byte_code+7112>, 0x592fdc
<exec_byte_code+7164>, 0x59353b <exec_byte_code+8539>, 0x59356f
<exec_byte_code+8591>, 0x5935a7 <exec_byte_code+8647>, 0x5935dc
<exec_byte_code+8700>, 0x59335d <exec_byte_code+8061>, 0x5933d4
<exec_byte_code+8180>, 0x593411 <exec_byte_code+8241>, 0x59344e
<exec_byte_code+8302>, 0x593502 <exec_byte_code+8482>, 0x593490
<exec_byte_code+8368>, 0x5934c9 <exec_byte_code+8425>, 0x59212f
<exec_byte_code+3407>, 0x592168 <exec_byte_code+3464>, 0x59219d
<exec_byte_code+3517>, 0x5921d9 <exec_byte_code+3577>, 0x59220e
<exec_byte_code+3630>, 0x592243 <exec_byte_code+3683>, 0x592278
<exec_byte_code+3736>, 0x592316 <exec_byte_code+3894>, 0x5916e8
<exec_byte_code+776>, 0x592350 <exec_byte_code+3952>, 0x592378
<exec_byte_code+3992>, 0x5923e7 <exec_byte_code+4103>, 0x592421
<exec_byte_code+4161>, 0x59245b <exec_byte_code+4219>, 0x592483
<exec_byte_code+4259>, 0x5924ad <exec_byte_code+4301>, 0x5924d7
<exec_byte_code+4343>, 0x592508 <exec_byte_code+4392>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592532 <exec_byte_code+4434>, 0x59255f
<exec_byte_code+4479>, 0x59258c <exec_byte_code+4524>, 0x5925b9
<exec_byte_code+4569>, 0x5925e6 <exec_byte_code+4614>, 0x592613
<exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x5916e8 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x59263b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x59267a
<exec_byte_code+4762>, 0x5926a2 <exec_byte_code+4802>, 0x5926ca
<exec_byte_code+4842>, 0x5926fe <exec_byte_code+4894>, 0x592732
<exec_byte_code+4946>, 0x591de8 <exec_byte_code+2568>, 0x591e03
<exec_byte_code+2595>, 0x59209f <exec_byte_code+3263>, 0x5920d3
<exec_byte_code+3315>, 0x592012 <exec_byte_code+3122>, 0x592107
<exec_byte_code+3367>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592926
<exec_byte_code+5446>, 0x592b28 <exec_byte_code+5960>, 0x59194f
<exec_byte_code+1391>, 0x592bcf <exec_byte_code+6127>, 0x592c8a
<exec_byte_code+6314>, 0x592d42 <exec_byte_code+6498>, 0x5928c7
<exec_byte_code+5351>, 0x592905 <exec_byte_code+5413>, 0x591b2b
<exec_byte_code+1867>, 0x59175a <exec_byte_code+890>, 0x591b71
<exec_byte_code+1937>, 0x593010 <exec_byte_code+7216>, 0x59303f
<exec_byte_code+7263>, 0x5936bd <exec_byte_code+8925>, 0x593705
<exec_byte_code+8997>, 0x59373d <exec_byte_code+9053>, 0x592972
<exec_byte_code+5522>, 0x592ac5 <exec_byte_code+5861>, 0x59203f
<exec_byte_code+3167>, 0x592077 <exec_byte_code+3223>, 0x591e37
<exec_byte_code+2647>, 0x591e5f <exec_byte_code+2687>, 0x591e87
<exec_byte_code+2727>, 0x591eaf <exec_byte_code+2767>, 0x591ee3
<exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x591f17 <exec_byte_code+2871>, 0x591f4b
<exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x591f7f <exec_byte_code+2975>, 0x591c55
<exec_byte_code+2165>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+2217>, 0x591cbd
<exec_byte_code+2269>, 0x591ce5 <exec_byte_code+2309>, 0x591d19
<exec_byte_code+2361>, 0x591d4d <exec_byte_code+2413>, 0x591d80
<exec_byte_code+2464>, 0x591db3 <exec_byte_code+2515>, 0x5922ad
<exec_byte_code+3789>, 0x5922e2 <exec_byte_code+3842>, 0x591bca
<exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x591c0b <exec_byte_code+2091>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592dfa <exec_byte_code+6682>, 0x593639
<exec_byte_code+8793>, 0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+6823>, 0x592edc
<exec_byte_code+6908>, 0x592823 <exec_byte_code+5187>, 0x5931b3
<exec_byte_code+7635>, 0x593392 <exec_byte_code+8114>, 0x5923a5
<exec_byte_code+4037>, 0x591852 <exec_byte_code+1138>, 0x59275a
<exec_byte_code+4986>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5927ab <exec_byte_code+5067>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5927f3 <exec_byte_code+5139> <repeats 64 times>}
        stack = {
          pc = 0x6b7cf6a "\210))\v\206l\002deV.\017\207",
          byte_string = 129097508,
          byte_string_start = 0x6b7cd08 "\306\b\307\"\206\v",
          next = 0x7fffffffc3d0
        }
        result = 34
        type = CATCHER
#21 0x000000000055b402 in funcall_lambda (fun=34105517, nargs=nargs@entry=10,
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffc340) at eval.c:2921
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 0
        lexenv = 0
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#22 0x000000000055b7c3 in Ffuncall (nargs=11, args=0x7fffffffc338) at
eval.c:2754
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 13403104
        numargs = 10
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 18
#23 0x0000000000591685 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=12811024, vector=0,
maxdepth=4602512, args_template=140737488339832, nargs=11, args=0x2ab8f80,
args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591c41
<exec_byte_code+2145>, 0x591c46 <exec_byte_code+2150>, 0x591c4b
<exec_byte_code+2155>, 0x59150a <exec_byte_code+298>, 0x591510
<exec_byte_code+304>, 0x591789 <exec_byte_code+937>, 0x591801
<exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5917f7 <exec_byte_code+1047>, 0x5917fc
<exec_byte_code+1052>, 0x5917c6 <exec_byte_code+998>, 0x5917cb
<exec_byte_code+1003>, 0x591541 <exec_byte_code+353>, 0x591548
<exec_byte_code+360>, 0x59193a <exec_byte_code+1370>, 0x5917d0
<exec_byte_code+1008>, 0x591ae5 <exec_byte_code+1797>, 0x591aea
<exec_byte_code+1802>, 0x591b67 <exec_byte_code+1927>, 0x591b6c
<exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x5915ab <exec_byte_code+459>, 0x5915b0
<exec_byte_code+464>, 0x591b16 <exec_byte_code+1846>, 0x591aef
<exec_byte_code+1807>, 0x5918fc <exec_byte_code+1308>, 0x591901
<exec_byte_code+1313>, 0x591906 <exec_byte_code+1318>, 0x591915
<exec_byte_code+1333>, 0x591621 <exec_byte_code+577>, 0x591628
<exec_byte_code+584>, 0x591b52 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x5918d5
<exec_byte_code+1269>, 0x5918bb <exec_byte_code+1243>, 0x5918c0
<exec_byte_code+1248>, 0x5918c5 <exec_byte_code+1253>, 0x59188f
<exec_byte_code+1199>, 0x591663 <exec_byte_code+643>, 0x591668
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x591925 <exec_byte_code+1349>, 0x591894
<exec_byte_code+1204>, 0x592b19 <exec_byte_code+5945>, 0x592b1e
<exec_byte_code+5950>, 0x592b23 <exec_byte_code+5955>, 0x592aed
<exec_byte_code+5901>, 0x5916a5 <exec_byte_code+709>, 0x5916a8
<exec_byte_code+712>, 0x592ab0 <exec_byte_code+5840>, 0x592af2
<exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x59368e <exec_byte_code+8878>, 0x5930e6
<exec_byte_code+7430>, 0x593078 <exec_byte_code+7320>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5929c3 <exec_byte_code+5603>, 0x592a4a
<exec_byte_code+5738>, 0x592a7a <exec_byte_code+5786>, 0x593289
<exec_byte_code+7849>, 0x5932bf <exec_byte_code+7903>, 0x591a41
<exec_byte_code+1633>, 0x591a7a <exec_byte_code+1690>, 0x5932fd
<exec_byte_code+7965>, 0x591a0a <exec_byte_code+1578>, 0x591aae
<exec_byte_code+1742>, 0x593329 <exec_byte_code+8009>, 0x5930ed
<exec_byte_code+7437>, 0x593115 <exec_byte_code+7477>, 0x593149
<exec_byte_code+7529>, 0x59317e <exec_byte_code+7582>, 0x5931f5
<exec_byte_code+7701>, 0x59321d <exec_byte_code+7741>, 0x593251
<exec_byte_code+7793>, 0x592f80 <exec_byte_code+7072>, 0x593611
<exec_byte_code+8753>, 0x592fa8 <exec_byte_code+7112>, 0x592fdc
<exec_byte_code+7164>, 0x59353b <exec_byte_code+8539>, 0x59356f
<exec_byte_code+8591>, 0x5935a7 <exec_byte_code+8647>, 0x5935dc
<exec_byte_code+8700>, 0x59335d <exec_byte_code+8061>, 0x5933d4
<exec_byte_code+8180>, 0x593411 <exec_byte_code+8241>, 0x59344e
<exec_byte_code+8302>, 0x593502 <exec_byte_code+8482>, 0x593490
<exec_byte_code+8368>, 0x5934c9 <exec_byte_code+8425>, 0x59212f
<exec_byte_code+3407>, 0x592168 <exec_byte_code+3464>, 0x59219d
<exec_byte_code+3517>, 0x5921d9 <exec_byte_code+3577>, 0x59220e
<exec_byte_code+3630>, 0x592243 <exec_byte_code+3683>, 0x592278
<exec_byte_code+3736>, 0x592316 <exec_byte_code+3894>, 0x5916e8
<exec_byte_code+776>, 0x592350 <exec_byte_code+3952>, 0x592378
<exec_byte_code+3992>, 0x5923e7 <exec_byte_code+4103>, 0x592421
<exec_byte_code+4161>, 0x59245b <exec_byte_code+4219>, 0x592483
<exec_byte_code+4259>, 0x5924ad <exec_byte_code+4301>, 0x5924d7
<exec_byte_code+4343>, 0x592508 <exec_byte_code+4392>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592532 <exec_byte_code+4434>, 0x59255f
<exec_byte_code+4479>, 0x59258c <exec_byte_code+4524>, 0x5925b9
<exec_byte_code+4569>, 0x5925e6 <exec_byte_code+4614>, 0x592613
<exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x5916e8 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x59263b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x59267a
<exec_byte_code+4762>, 0x5926a2 <exec_byte_code+4802>, 0x5926ca
<exec_byte_code+4842>, 0x5926fe <exec_byte_code+4894>, 0x592732
<exec_byte_code+4946>, 0x591de8 <exec_byte_code+2568>, 0x591e03
<exec_byte_code+2595>, 0x59209f <exec_byte_code+3263>, 0x5920d3
<exec_byte_code+3315>, 0x592012 <exec_byte_code+3122>, 0x592107
<exec_byte_code+3367>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592926
<exec_byte_code+5446>, 0x592b28 <exec_byte_code+5960>, 0x59194f
<exec_byte_code+1391>, 0x592bcf <exec_byte_code+6127>, 0x592c8a
<exec_byte_code+6314>, 0x592d42 <exec_byte_code+6498>, 0x5928c7
<exec_byte_code+5351>, 0x592905 <exec_byte_code+5413>, 0x591b2b
<exec_byte_code+1867>, 0x59175a <exec_byte_code+890>, 0x591b71
<exec_byte_code+1937>, 0x593010 <exec_byte_code+7216>, 0x59303f
<exec_byte_code+7263>, 0x5936bd <exec_byte_code+8925>, 0x593705
<exec_byte_code+8997>, 0x59373d <exec_byte_code+9053>, 0x592972
<exec_byte_code+5522>, 0x592ac5 <exec_byte_code+5861>, 0x59203f
<exec_byte_code+3167>, 0x592077 <exec_byte_code+3223>, 0x591e37
<exec_byte_code+2647>, 0x591e5f <exec_byte_code+2687>, 0x591e87
<exec_byte_code+2727>, 0x591eaf <exec_byte_code+2767>, 0x591ee3
<exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x591f17 <exec_byte_code+2871>, 0x591f4b
<exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x591f7f <exec_byte_code+2975>, 0x591c55
<exec_byte_code+2165>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+2217>, 0x591cbd
<exec_byte_code+2269>, 0x591ce5 <exec_byte_code+2309>, 0x591d19
<exec_byte_code+2361>, 0x591d4d <exec_byte_code+2413>, 0x591d80
<exec_byte_code+2464>, 0x591db3 <exec_byte_code+2515>, 0x5922ad
<exec_byte_code+3789>, 0x5922e2 <exec_byte_code+3842>, 0x591bca
<exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x591c0b <exec_byte_code+2091>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592dfa <exec_byte_code+6682>, 0x593639
<exec_byte_code+8793>, 0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+6823>, 0x592edc
<exec_byte_code+6908>, 0x592823 <exec_byte_code+5187>, 0x5931b3
<exec_byte_code+7635>, 0x593392 <exec_byte_code+8114>, 0x5923a5
<exec_byte_code+4037>, 0x591852 <exec_byte_code+1138>, 0x59275a
<exec_byte_code+4986>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5927ab <exec_byte_code+5067>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5927f3 <exec_byte_code+5139> <repeats 64 times>}
        stack = {
          pc = 0x6a91485 "+\207",
          byte_string = 37108084,
          byte_string_start = 0x6a91450 "\b\205\066",
          next = 0x7fffffffc590
        }
        result = 34
        type = CATCHER
#24 0x000000000055b402 in funcall_lambda (fun=62473573, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffc540) at eval.c:2921
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 0
        lexenv = 0
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#25 0x000000000055b7c3 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffc538) at
eval.c:2754
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 13031376
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 13
#26 0x0000000000591685 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=12811024, vector=0,
maxdepth=4602512, args_template=140737488340272, nargs=2, args=0x2ab8f80,
args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591c41
<exec_byte_code+2145>, 0x591c46 <exec_byte_code+2150>, 0x591c4b
<exec_byte_code+2155>, 0x59150a <exec_byte_code+298>, 0x591510
<exec_byte_code+304>, 0x591789 <exec_byte_code+937>, 0x591801
<exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5917f7 <exec_byte_code+1047>, 0x5917fc
<exec_byte_code+1052>, 0x5917c6 <exec_byte_code+998>, 0x5917cb
<exec_byte_code+1003>, 0x591541 <exec_byte_code+353>, 0x591548
<exec_byte_code+360>, 0x59193a <exec_byte_code+1370>, 0x5917d0
<exec_byte_code+1008>, 0x591ae5 <exec_byte_code+1797>, 0x591aea
<exec_byte_code+1802>, 0x591b67 <exec_byte_code+1927>, 0x591b6c
<exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x5915ab <exec_byte_code+459>, 0x5915b0
<exec_byte_code+464>, 0x591b16 <exec_byte_code+1846>, 0x591aef
<exec_byte_code+1807>, 0x5918fc <exec_byte_code+1308>, 0x591901
<exec_byte_code+1313>, 0x591906 <exec_byte_code+1318>, 0x591915
<exec_byte_code+1333>, 0x591621 <exec_byte_code+577>, 0x591628
<exec_byte_code+584>, 0x591b52 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x5918d5
<exec_byte_code+1269>, 0x5918bb <exec_byte_code+1243>, 0x5918c0
<exec_byte_code+1248>, 0x5918c5 <exec_byte_code+1253>, 0x59188f
<exec_byte_code+1199>, 0x591663 <exec_byte_code+643>, 0x591668
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x591925 <exec_byte_code+1349>, 0x591894
<exec_byte_code+1204>, 0x592b19 <exec_byte_code+5945>, 0x592b1e
<exec_byte_code+5950>, 0x592b23 <exec_byte_code+5955>, 0x592aed
<exec_byte_code+5901>, 0x5916a5 <exec_byte_code+709>, 0x5916a8
<exec_byte_code+712>, 0x592ab0 <exec_byte_code+5840>, 0x592af2
<exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x59368e <exec_byte_code+8878>, 0x5930e6
<exec_byte_code+7430>, 0x593078 <exec_byte_code+7320>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5929c3 <exec_byte_code+5603>, 0x592a4a
<exec_byte_code+5738>, 0x592a7a <exec_byte_code+5786>, 0x593289
<exec_byte_code+7849>, 0x5932bf <exec_byte_code+7903>, 0x591a41
<exec_byte_code+1633>, 0x591a7a <exec_byte_code+1690>, 0x5932fd
<exec_byte_code+7965>, 0x591a0a <exec_byte_code+1578>, 0x591aae
<exec_byte_code+1742>, 0x593329 <exec_byte_code+8009>, 0x5930ed
<exec_byte_code+7437>, 0x593115 <exec_byte_code+7477>, 0x593149
<exec_byte_code+7529>, 0x59317e <exec_byte_code+7582>, 0x5931f5
<exec_byte_code+7701>, 0x59321d <exec_byte_code+7741>, 0x593251
<exec_byte_code+7793>, 0x592f80 <exec_byte_code+7072>, 0x593611
<exec_byte_code+8753>, 0x592fa8 <exec_byte_code+7112>, 0x592fdc
<exec_byte_code+7164>, 0x59353b <exec_byte_code+8539>, 0x59356f
<exec_byte_code+8591>, 0x5935a7 <exec_byte_code+8647>, 0x5935dc
<exec_byte_code+8700>, 0x59335d <exec_byte_code+8061>, 0x5933d4
<exec_byte_code+8180>, 0x593411 <exec_byte_code+8241>, 0x59344e
<exec_byte_code+8302>, 0x593502 <exec_byte_code+8482>, 0x593490
<exec_byte_code+8368>, 0x5934c9 <exec_byte_code+8425>, 0x59212f
<exec_byte_code+3407>, 0x592168 <exec_byte_code+3464>, 0x59219d
<exec_byte_code+3517>, 0x5921d9 <exec_byte_code+3577>, 0x59220e
<exec_byte_code+3630>, 0x592243 <exec_byte_code+3683>, 0x592278
<exec_byte_code+3736>, 0x592316 <exec_byte_code+3894>, 0x5916e8
<exec_byte_code+776>, 0x592350 <exec_byte_code+3952>, 0x592378
<exec_byte_code+3992>, 0x5923e7 <exec_byte_code+4103>, 0x592421
<exec_byte_code+4161>, 0x59245b <exec_byte_code+4219>, 0x592483
<exec_byte_code+4259>, 0x5924ad <exec_byte_code+4301>, 0x5924d7
<exec_byte_code+4343>, 0x592508 <exec_byte_code+4392>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592532 <exec_byte_code+4434>, 0x59255f
<exec_byte_code+4479>, 0x59258c <exec_byte_code+4524>, 0x5925b9
<exec_byte_code+4569>, 0x5925e6 <exec_byte_code+4614>, 0x592613
<exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x5916e8 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x59263b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x59267a
<exec_byte_code+4762>, 0x5926a2 <exec_byte_code+4802>, 0x5926ca
<exec_byte_code+4842>, 0x5926fe <exec_byte_code+4894>, 0x592732
<exec_byte_code+4946>, 0x591de8 <exec_byte_code+2568>, 0x591e03
<exec_byte_code+2595>, 0x59209f <exec_byte_code+3263>, 0x5920d3
<exec_byte_code+3315>, 0x592012 <exec_byte_code+3122>, 0x592107
<exec_byte_code+3367>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592926
<exec_byte_code+5446>, 0x592b28 <exec_byte_code+5960>, 0x59194f
<exec_byte_code+1391>, 0x592bcf <exec_byte_code+6127>, 0x592c8a
<exec_byte_code+6314>, 0x592d42 <exec_byte_code+6498>, 0x5928c7
<exec_byte_code+5351>, 0x592905 <exec_byte_code+5413>, 0x591b2b
<exec_byte_code+1867>, 0x59175a <exec_byte_code+890>, 0x591b71
<exec_byte_code+1937>, 0x593010 <exec_byte_code+7216>, 0x59303f
<exec_byte_code+7263>, 0x5936bd <exec_byte_code+8925>, 0x593705
<exec_byte_code+8997>, 0x59373d <exec_byte_code+9053>, 0x592972
<exec_byte_code+5522>, 0x592ac5 <exec_byte_code+5861>, 0x59203f
<exec_byte_code+3167>, 0x592077 <exec_byte_code+3223>, 0x591e37
<exec_byte_code+2647>, 0x591e5f <exec_byte_code+2687>, 0x591e87
<exec_byte_code+2727>, 0x591eaf <exec_byte_code+2767>, 0x591ee3
<exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x591f17 <exec_byte_code+2871>, 0x591f4b
<exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x591f7f <exec_byte_code+2975>, 0x591c55
<exec_byte_code+2165>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+2217>, 0x591cbd
<exec_byte_code+2269>, 0x591ce5 <exec_byte_code+2309>, 0x591d19
<exec_byte_code+2361>, 0x591d4d <exec_byte_code+2413>, 0x591d80
<exec_byte_code+2464>, 0x591db3 <exec_byte_code+2515>, 0x5922ad
<exec_byte_code+3789>, 0x5922e2 <exec_byte_code+3842>, 0x591bca
<exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x591c0b <exec_byte_code+2091>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592dfa <exec_byte_code+6682>, 0x593639
<exec_byte_code+8793>, 0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+6823>, 0x592edc
<exec_byte_code+6908>, 0x592823 <exec_byte_code+5187>, 0x5931b3
<exec_byte_code+7635>, 0x593392 <exec_byte_code+8114>, 0x5923a5
<exec_byte_code+4037>, 0x591852 <exec_byte_code+1138>, 0x59275a
<exec_byte_code+4986>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5927ab <exec_byte_code+5067>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5927f3 <exec_byte_code+5139> <repeats 64 times>}
        stack = {
          pc = 0x6a91606 "\207",
          byte_string = 37095700,
          byte_string_start = 0x6a915f8 "\b\203\n",
          next = 0x7fffffffc870
        }
        result = 34
        type = CATCHER
#27 0x000000000055b402 in funcall_lambda (fun=62473813, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffc808) at eval.c:2921
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 0
        lexenv = 0
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#28 0x000000000055b7c3 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffc800)
at eval.c:2754
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 13031568
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 12
#29 0x000000000055cc8c in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffc800) at
eval.c:2274
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_args = 0x0
        spread_arg = <optimized out>
        fun = 13031568
        retval = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_must_free = false
#30 0x000000000055b8ba in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffc7f8) at
eval.c:2673
        fun = 11712741
        original_fun = 9600
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 11
#31 0x0000000000591685 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=12811024, vector=0,
maxdepth=4602512, args_template=140737488341000, nargs=3, args=0x2ab8f80,
args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591c41
<exec_byte_code+2145>, 0x591c46 <exec_byte_code+2150>, 0x591c4b
<exec_byte_code+2155>, 0x59150a <exec_byte_code+298>, 0x591510
<exec_byte_code+304>, 0x591789 <exec_byte_code+937>, 0x591801
<exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5917f7 <exec_byte_code+1047>, 0x5917fc
<exec_byte_code+1052>, 0x5917c6 <exec_byte_code+998>, 0x5917cb
<exec_byte_code+1003>, 0x591541 <exec_byte_code+353>, 0x591548
<exec_byte_code+360>, 0x59193a <exec_byte_code+1370>, 0x5917d0
<exec_byte_code+1008>, 0x591ae5 <exec_byte_code+1797>, 0x591aea
<exec_byte_code+1802>, 0x591b67 <exec_byte_code+1927>, 0x591b6c
<exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x5915ab <exec_byte_code+459>, 0x5915b0
<exec_byte_code+464>, 0x591b16 <exec_byte_code+1846>, 0x591aef
<exec_byte_code+1807>, 0x5918fc <exec_byte_code+1308>, 0x591901
<exec_byte_code+1313>, 0x591906 <exec_byte_code+1318>, 0x591915
<exec_byte_code+1333>, 0x591621 <exec_byte_code+577>, 0x591628
<exec_byte_code+584>, 0x591b52 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x5918d5
<exec_byte_code+1269>, 0x5918bb <exec_byte_code+1243>, 0x5918c0
<exec_byte_code+1248>, 0x5918c5 <exec_byte_code+1253>, 0x59188f
<exec_byte_code+1199>, 0x591663 <exec_byte_code+643>, 0x591668
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x591925 <exec_byte_code+1349>, 0x591894
<exec_byte_code+1204>, 0x592b19 <exec_byte_code+5945>, 0x592b1e
<exec_byte_code+5950>, 0x592b23 <exec_byte_code+5955>, 0x592aed
<exec_byte_code+5901>, 0x5916a5 <exec_byte_code+709>, 0x5916a8
<exec_byte_code+712>, 0x592ab0 <exec_byte_code+5840>, 0x592af2
<exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x59368e <exec_byte_code+8878>, 0x5930e6
<exec_byte_code+7430>, 0x593078 <exec_byte_code+7320>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5929c3 <exec_byte_code+5603>, 0x592a4a
<exec_byte_code+5738>, 0x592a7a <exec_byte_code+5786>, 0x593289
<exec_byte_code+7849>, 0x5932bf <exec_byte_code+7903>, 0x591a41
<exec_byte_code+1633>, 0x591a7a <exec_byte_code+1690>, 0x5932fd
<exec_byte_code+7965>, 0x591a0a <exec_byte_code+1578>, 0x591aae
<exec_byte_code+1742>, 0x593329 <exec_byte_code+8009>, 0x5930ed
<exec_byte_code+7437>, 0x593115 <exec_byte_code+7477>, 0x593149
<exec_byte_code+7529>, 0x59317e <exec_byte_code+7582>, 0x5931f5
<exec_byte_code+7701>, 0x59321d <exec_byte_code+7741>, 0x593251
<exec_byte_code+7793>, 0x592f80 <exec_byte_code+7072>, 0x593611
<exec_byte_code+8753>, 0x592fa8 <exec_byte_code+7112>, 0x592fdc
<exec_byte_code+7164>, 0x59353b <exec_byte_code+8539>, 0x59356f
<exec_byte_code+8591>, 0x5935a7 <exec_byte_code+8647>, 0x5935dc
<exec_byte_code+8700>, 0x59335d <exec_byte_code+8061>, 0x5933d4
<exec_byte_code+8180>, 0x593411 <exec_byte_code+8241>, 0x59344e
<exec_byte_code+8302>, 0x593502 <exec_byte_code+8482>, 0x593490
<exec_byte_code+8368>, 0x5934c9 <exec_byte_code+8425>, 0x59212f
<exec_byte_code+3407>, 0x592168 <exec_byte_code+3464>, 0x59219d
<exec_byte_code+3517>, 0x5921d9 <exec_byte_code+3577>, 0x59220e
<exec_byte_code+3630>, 0x592243 <exec_byte_code+3683>, 0x592278
<exec_byte_code+3736>, 0x592316 <exec_byte_code+3894>, 0x5916e8
<exec_byte_code+776>, 0x592350 <exec_byte_code+3952>, 0x592378
<exec_byte_code+3992>, 0x5923e7 <exec_byte_code+4103>, 0x592421
<exec_byte_code+4161>, 0x59245b <exec_byte_code+4219>, 0x592483
<exec_byte_code+4259>, 0x5924ad <exec_byte_code+4301>, 0x5924d7
<exec_byte_code+4343>, 0x592508 <exec_byte_code+4392>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592532 <exec_byte_code+4434>, 0x59255f
<exec_byte_code+4479>, 0x59258c <exec_byte_code+4524>, 0x5925b9
<exec_byte_code+4569>, 0x5925e6 <exec_byte_code+4614>, 0x592613
<exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x5916e8 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x59263b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x59267a
<exec_byte_code+4762>, 0x5926a2 <exec_byte_code+4802>, 0x5926ca
<exec_byte_code+4842>, 0x5926fe <exec_byte_code+4894>, 0x592732
<exec_byte_code+4946>, 0x591de8 <exec_byte_code+2568>, 0x591e03
<exec_byte_code+2595>, 0x59209f <exec_byte_code+3263>, 0x5920d3
<exec_byte_code+3315>, 0x592012 <exec_byte_code+3122>, 0x592107
<exec_byte_code+3367>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592926
<exec_byte_code+5446>, 0x592b28 <exec_byte_code+5960>, 0x59194f
<exec_byte_code+1391>, 0x592bcf <exec_byte_code+6127>, 0x592c8a
<exec_byte_code+6314>, 0x592d42 <exec_byte_code+6498>, 0x5928c7
<exec_byte_code+5351>, 0x592905 <exec_byte_code+5413>, 0x591b2b
<exec_byte_code+1867>, 0x59175a <exec_byte_code+890>, 0x591b71
<exec_byte_code+1937>, 0x593010 <exec_byte_code+7216>, 0x59303f
<exec_byte_code+7263>, 0x5936bd <exec_byte_code+8925>, 0x593705
<exec_byte_code+8997>, 0x59373d <exec_byte_code+9053>, 0x592972
<exec_byte_code+5522>, 0x592ac5 <exec_byte_code+5861>, 0x59203f
<exec_byte_code+3167>, 0x592077 <exec_byte_code+3223>, 0x591e37
<exec_byte_code+2647>, 0x591e5f <exec_byte_code+2687>, 0x591e87
<exec_byte_code+2727>, 0x591eaf <exec_byte_code+2767>, 0x591ee3
<exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x591f17 <exec_byte_code+2871>, 0x591f4b
<exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x591f7f <exec_byte_code+2975>, 0x591c55
<exec_byte_code+2165>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+2217>, 0x591cbd
<exec_byte_code+2269>, 0x591ce5 <exec_byte_code+2309>, 0x591d19
<exec_byte_code+2361>, 0x591d4d <exec_byte_code+2413>, 0x591d80
<exec_byte_code+2464>, 0x591db3 <exec_byte_code+2515>, 0x5922ad
<exec_byte_code+3789>, 0x5922e2 <exec_byte_code+3842>, 0x591bca
<exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x591c0b <exec_byte_code+2091>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x592dfa <exec_byte_code+6682>, 0x593639
<exec_byte_code+8793>, 0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+6823>, 0x592edc
<exec_byte_code+6908>, 0x592823 <exec_byte_code+5187>, 0x5931b3
<exec_byte_code+7635>, 0x593392 <exec_byte_code+8114>, 0x5923a5
<exec_byte_code+4037>, 0x591852 <exec_byte_code+1138>, 0x59275a
<exec_byte_code+4986>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5927ab <exec_byte_code+5067>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x591717
<exec_byte_code+823>, 0x5927f3 <exec_byte_code+5139> <repeats 64 times>}
        stack = {
          pc = 0xaa3518 <pure+2451832> ")0\202\237",
          byte_string = 10098644,
          byte_string_start = 0xaa3497 <pure+2451703>
"\b\021\n\020\v\022\306\034\v\033\307\v!\206\026",
          next = 0x0
        }
        result = 34
        type = CATCHER
#32 0x000000000055b402 in funcall_lambda (fun=10098597, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffc9d8) at eval.c:2921
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 0
        lexenv = 0
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#33 0x000000000055b7c3 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffc9d0)
at eval.c:2754
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 45792
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 5
#34 0x000000000055baaa in call1 (fn=fn@entry=45792, arg1=arg1@entry=104261149)
at eval.c:2552
No locals.
#35 0x00000000004f06c5 in timer_check_2 (idle_timers=<optimized out>,
timers=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:4427
        old_deactivate_mark = 0
        idle_timer_ripe = <optimized out>
        timer = <optimized out>
        timer_time = {
          tv_sec = 1472373306,
          tv_nsec = 490255070
        }
        timer_difference = <optimized out>
        idle_timer_difference = <optimized out>
        ripe = <optimized out>
        idle_timer = <optimized out>
        idle_timer_time = {
          tv_sec = 1,
          tv_nsec = 0
        }
        difference = <optimized out>
        timer_ripe = <optimized out>
        nexttime = <optimized out>
        now = {
          tv_sec = 1472373305,
          tv_nsec = 924947733
        }
        idleness_now = <optimized out>
        chosen_timer = 104261149
#36 timer_check () at keyboard.c:4489
        nexttime = <optimized out>
        timers = 169342083
        idle_timers = 169342227
        tem = <optimized out>
#37 0x000000000059b4d5 in wait_reading_process_output
(time_limit=time_limit@entry=0, nsecs=nsecs@entry=0,
read_kbd=read_kbd@entry=-1,
do_display=true, wait_for_cell=wait_for_cell@entry=0,
wait_proc=wait_proc@entry=0x0, just_wait_proc=just_wait_proc@entry=0) at
process.c:4596
        old_timers_run = 530
        old_buffer = 0x2a5a450
        old_window = 12816813
        process_skipped = false
        channel = <optimized out>
        nfds = <optimized out>
        Available = {
          fds_bits = {1216, 0 <repeats 15 times>}
        }
        Writeok = {
          fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}
        }
        check_write = <optimized out>
        check_delay = <optimized out>
        no_avail = <optimized out>
        xerrno = 4
        proc = <optimized out>
        timeout = {
          tv_sec = 100000,
          tv_nsec = 0
        }
        end_time = <optimized out>
        timer_delay = <optimized out>
        got_output_end_time = {
          tv_sec = 1472473284,
          tv_nsec = 742299375
        }
        wait = INFINITY
        got_some_output = -1
        now = {
          tv_sec = 0,
          tv_nsec = -1
        }
#38 0x00000000004f57dd in kbd_buffer_get_event (end_time=0x0,
used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd4db, kbp=<synthetic pointer>) at keyboard.c:3819
        do_display = <optimized out>
        obj = <optimized out>
#39 read_event_from_main_queue (used_mouse_menu=<optimized out>,
local_getcjmp=<optimized out>, end_time=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:2148
        c = 0
        save_jump = {{
            __jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
            __mask_was_saved = 0,
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {0 <repeats 16 times>}
            }
          }}
        kb = <optimized out>
#40 read_decoded_event_from_main_queue (used_mouse_menu=<optimized out>,
prev_event=<optimized out>, local_getcjmp=<optimized out>,
end_time=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:2211
        terminal = <optimized out>
        events = {6, 5923730, 5, 23760, 0, 5929567, 44409941, 44409941, 5,
5923730, 4, 5926782, 44409941, 29760, 0, 5929567}
        n = <optimized out>
#41 read_char (commandflag=commandflag@entry=1, map=map@entry=56778691,
prev_event=0, used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fffffffd4db,
end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at keyboard.c:2799
        c = <optimized out>
        local_getcjmp = {{
            __jmpbuf = {0, 8370465665329295620, 56778691, 23197232,
140737488344496, 56778691, -8370467312076820220, 8370466801424953604},
            __mask_was_saved = 0,
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {0, 0, 3, 6, 26, 44411153, 91016881, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0}
            }
          }}
        save_jump = {{
            __jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
            __mask_was_saved = 0,
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 29760, 5949155, 0, 0,
44409936, 17689600, 30}
            }
          }}
        tem = <optimized out>
        save = <optimized out>
        previous_echo_area_message = 0
        also_record = 0
        reread = false
        recorded = false
        polling_stopped_here = true
        orig_kboard = 0x161f630
#42 0x00000000004f74af in read_key_sequence
(keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7fffffffd5b0,
prompt=prompt@entry=0, dont_downcase_last=dont_downcase_last@entry=false,
can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=true,
fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=true, prevent_redisplay=prevent_
redisplay@entry=false, bufsize=30) at keyboard.c:9063
        interrupted_kboard = 0x161f630
        interrupted_frame = 0xc38fc0
        key = <optimized out>
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = <optimized out>
        keys_local_start = <optimized out>
        new_binding = <optimized out>
        t = <optimized out>
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = 56778691
        first_event = 0
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        fkey = {
          parent = 16817987,
          map = 16817987,
          start = 0,
          end = 0
        }
        keytran = {
          parent = 12735043,
          map = 12735043,
          start = 0,
          end = 0
        }
        indec = {
          parent = 16818003,
          map = 16818003,
          start = 0,
          end = 0
        }
        shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = 0
        original_uppercase = 5613198
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        dummyflag = false
        starting_buffer = 0x2a5a450
        fake_prefixed_keys = 0
#43 0x00000000004f8fc6 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1365
        cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {0, 140737488344448, 0, 9902664, 140737488344996, 5662001,
140737488345360, 28560, 12286528, 0, 0, 140737488345344, 0, 4415159,
511101108334, 5547318, 12286528, 0, 0, 28560, 28560, 0, 0, 4002,
140737488345360, 5549077, 28560, 96, 0, 5613393}
        i = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 0
        prev_buffer = 0x0
#44 0x000000000055a2ad in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x4f8dd0
<command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=19152, hfun=hfun@entry=0x4efde0
<cmd_error>) at eval.c:1309
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#45 0x00000000004eb5fc in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=0) at
keyboard.c:1107
        val = 34
#46 0x000000000055a25b in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=46368,
func=func@entry=0x4eb5e0 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0) at eval.c:1074
        val = 34
        c = <optimized out>
#47 0x00000000004eb5b7 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1086
No locals.
#48 0x00000000004efa14 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:692
        val = <optimized out>
#49 0x00000000004efd35 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:763
        buffer = <optimized out>
#50 0x0000000000419bf8 in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fffffffd918) at emacs.c:1626
        dummy = 140737488345024
        stack_bottom_variable = -1 '\377'
        do_initial_setlocale = <optimized out>
        dumping = <optimized out>
        skip_args = 0
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 8720000,
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = <optimized out>

Lisp Backtrace:
"make-process" (0xffffb858)
"apply" (0xffffb9d0)
"start-process" (0xffffbb38)
"apply" (0xffffbca8)
"start-file-process" (0xffffbe18)
"apply" (0xffffbf60)
"rtags-diagnostics" (0xffffc140)
"rtags-call-rc" (0xffffc340)
"rtags-set-buffers" (0xffffc540)
"rtags-update-buffer-list" (0xffffc808)
"apply" (0xffffc800)
"timer-event-handler" (0xffffc9d8)

System information:

In GNU Emacs 25.1.5 (x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.9)
 of 2016-08-28 built on rcj-suse
Repository revision: 927afa1ef6514e62162068d7dbdc9d8381a71598
System Description: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP1

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --with-file-notifications=yes --with-xwidgets
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-gnutls 'CFLAGS=-ggdb3 -O0'
 LDFLAGS=-ggdb3'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG GNUTLS IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF
GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11
MODULES XWIDGETS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=local
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Spacemacs buffer

Minor modes in effect:
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  smart-ops-global-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  smooth-scrolling-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Warning: adict-mode defined ste twice
Spacemacs is ready.
[yas] Check your `yas-snippet-dirs': /home/rcj/.spacemacs.d/snippets is not
a directory
[yas] Check your `yas-snippet-dirs': ~/.emacs.d.local/snippets is not a
directory
[yas] Reloaded everything (snippets will load just-in-time)... (some
errors, check *Messages*).
Loading /home/rcj/.emacs.d/.cache/company-statistics-cache.el
(source)...done
Start checking for new version...
Loading /home/rcj/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...done
Open the quickhelp.
Spacemacs is up to date.

Load-path shadows:
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160821.515/helm-multi-match hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160821.110/helm-multi-match
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/layers/org/extensions/ox-gfm/ox-gfm hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-gfm
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-bullets
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-man hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-man
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-md hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-md
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-compat hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-compat
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-lint hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-lint
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-colview hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-colview
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-irc hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-irc
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-clock hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-clock
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-protocol hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-protocol
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-capture hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-capture
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-inlinetask hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-inlinetask
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-bibtex hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-bibtex
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-info hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-info
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-bbdb hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-bbdb
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-plot hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-plot
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-attach hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-attach
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-indent hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-indent
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-archive hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-archive
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-texinfo hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-texinfo
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-id hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-id
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-agenda hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-agenda
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-publish hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-publish
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-habit hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-habit
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-icalendar hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-icalendar
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-tangle hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-tangle
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-table hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-table
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-pcomplete hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-pcomplete
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-stan hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-stan
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-html hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-html
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-sqlite hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-sqlite
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-mouse hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-mouse
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-sql hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-sql
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-beamer hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-beamer
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-shen hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-shen
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-ascii hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-ascii
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-shell hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-shell
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-mobile hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-mobile
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-sed hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-sed
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-screen hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-screen
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-mhe hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-mhe
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-scheme hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-scheme
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-macs hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-macs
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-scala hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-scala
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-macro hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-macro
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-sass hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-sass
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-w3m hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-w3m
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ruby hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-ruby
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-timer hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-timer
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ref hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-ref
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-table hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-table
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-python hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-python
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-list hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-list
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-processing hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-processing
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-org hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-org
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-gnus hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-gnus
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-plantuml hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-plantuml
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-footnote hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-footnote
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-picolisp hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-picolisp
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-odt hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-odt
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-feed hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-feed
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-perl hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-perl
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-src hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-src
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-org hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-org
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-rmail hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-rmail
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-makefile hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-makefile
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-faces hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-faces
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-lilypond hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-lilypond
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-eshell hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-eshell
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-haskell hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-haskell
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-entities hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-entities
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-gnuplot
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-element hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-element
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-fortran hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-fortran
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-docview hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-docview
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-datetree hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-datetree
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-clojure hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-clojure
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-ctags hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-ctags
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-asymptote hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-asymptote
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-latex hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-latex
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-crypt hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-crypt
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-C hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-C
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-comint hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-comint
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-octave hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-octave
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ocaml hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-ocaml
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-js hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-js
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-mscgen hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-mscgen
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ledger hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-ledger
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-dot hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-dot
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-maxima hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-maxima
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-matlab hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-matlab
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-awk hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-awk
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-lob hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-lob
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-core hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-core
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-lisp hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-lisp
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-calc hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-calc
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-latex hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-latex
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-keys hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-keys
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ditaa hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-ditaa
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-install hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-install
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-java hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-java
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-css hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-css
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-io hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-io
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-R hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-R
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-groovy hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-groovy
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-forth hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-forth
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-exp hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-exp
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-eval hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-eval
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ebnf hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-ebnf
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-coq hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-coq
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-loaddefs hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-loaddefs
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-J hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-J
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-abc hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-abc
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-version hides
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-version
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/ht-20160806.1753/ht hides ~/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/rtags-20160819.735/flycheck-rtags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/rtags/flycheck-rtags
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/rtags-20160819.735/company-rtags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/rtags/company-rtags
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/rtags-20160819.735/rtags-ac hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/rtags/rtags-ac
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/rtags-20160819.735/rtags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/rtags/rtags
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/home/rcj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug disp-table projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer recentf
tree-widget async company-statistics company-files company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-template company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf auto-compile packed elisp-slime-nav
goto-addr auto-highlight-symbol clean-aindent-mode highlight-numbers
parent-mode highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters ansible
yasnippet bracketed-paste term/xterm xterm bug-reference auto-dictionary
flyspell ispell hl-todo .emacs server ycmd-eldoc xterm-color ws-butler
winner window-numbering volatile-highlights super-save spaceline-config
spaceline-segments spaceline smartparens-config dash-functional
smart-ops saveplace savehist rtags repeat py-yapf prodigy f popwin
persp-mode page-break-lines ox-pandoc ox-org ox-gfm ox-md ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-protocol org-notify
org-jira jiralib soap-client rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp org-id
org-habit org-crypt org-clock org-capture org-archive org-agenda
ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-shell ob-sed ob-scheme geiser ob-ruby ob-python
ob-plantuml ob-org ob-makefile ob-lisp ob-latex ob-js ob-gnuplot ob-dot
ob-ditaa ob-css ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-awk ob-R ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs org-indent
org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs info+ ido-vertical-mode helm-flycheck helm-descbinds
helm-mode helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell pcomplete dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-buffers
helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-net browse-url
helm-utils compile helm-help helm-types helm-flx helm helm-source
eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib flycheck-ycmd ycmd etags xref
project request-deferred request url-http tls gnutls url-auth url-gw
mail-utils url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap popup hmac-def deferred
flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck-ledger flycheck find-func flx-ido flx
ido eyebrowse format-spec exec-path-from-shell evil-surround
evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-lisp-state smartparens
evil-indent-plus evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args evil-anzu anzu
eval-sexp-fu highlight diff-hl-margin diff-hl-dired dired diff-hl vc-dir
ewoc vc vc-dispatcher company-web dash company-css company
web-completion-data clang-format xml adaptive-wrap hybrid-mode
evil-evilified-state ielm pp comint ansi-color powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes smooth-scrolling s
ucs-normalize hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify quelpa url-parse
auth-source gnus-util password-cache url-vars package-build mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt use-package diminish
which-key bind-key bind-map evil evil-integration undo-tree diff
evil-maps evil-commands evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring vc-git
diff-mode time-date wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common
finder-inf tex-site rx slime-autoloads info rcj-bootstrap
core-configuration-layer cl-seq ht cl warnings package epg-config seq
eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv eieio-core
core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext core-micro-state corelv core-toggle
core-keybindings core-fonts-support core-spacemacs-buffer derived
edmacro kmacro core-funcs easy-mmode cl-macs gv core-themes-support
core-display-init core-auto-completion core-release-management
core-emacs-backports core-dotspacemacs core-command-line core-debug
advice profiler easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib subr-x pcase mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 837235 490581)
 (symbols 48 71548 47)
 (miscs 40 337 855)
 (strings 32 172441 329387)
 (string-bytes 1 5387605)
 (vectors 16 89946)
 (vector-slots 8 1503971 109553)
 (floats 8 2540 4269)
 (intervals 56 1736 469)
 (buffers 976 54)
 (heap 1024 84465 65764))