Subject: 24.5; exco-calendar-show-day calls user-error if org-startup-with-latex-preview
From: "Brian T. Sniffen" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 16:36:43 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

With org-startup-with-latex-preview set to non-nil, M-x excorporate, work
through autoconfiguration, then M-x calendar.  Hit 'e'.  Get told
"user-error: Can't preview LaTeX fragment in a non-file buffer".

Unset org-startup-with-latex-preview, then go back to calendar and hit
'e'.  See pretty org-mode calendar.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.21)
 of 2015-04-10 on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1404
Configured using:
 `configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  mail-abbrevs-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
org-self-insert-command: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *Excorporate*>
scroll-down-command: Beginning of buffer
Auto-saving...done
Type "q" to restore previous buffer.
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Quit

Mark set
Quit
Entering debugger...

Load-path shadows:
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160530.424/helm-multi-match hides /Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160601.1314/helm-multi-match
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mac-link-20160109.1443/org-mac-link hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-mac-link
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mac-iCal-20140107.519/org-mac-iCal hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-mac-iCal
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-texinfo hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-publish hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-org hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-odt hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-md hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-man hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-latex hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-icalendar hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-html hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-beamer hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-ascii hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-w3m hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-version hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-timer hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-table hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-src hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-rmail hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-protocol hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-plot hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-pcomplete hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-mouse hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-mobile hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-mhe hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-macs hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-macro hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-loaddefs hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-list hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-irc hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-install hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-inlinetask hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-info hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-indent hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-id hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-habit hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-gnus hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-footnote hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-feed hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-faces hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-eshell hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-entities hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-element hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-docview hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-datetree hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-ctags hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-crypt hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-compat hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-colview hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-clock hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-capture hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-bibtex hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-bbdb hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-attach hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-archive hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-agenda hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-tangle hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-table hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-sqlite hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-sql hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-shen hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-screen hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-scheme hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-scala hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-sass hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-ruby hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-ref hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-R hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-python hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-plantuml hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-picolisp hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-perl hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-org hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-octave hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-ocaml hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-mscgen hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-maxima hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-matlab hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-makefile hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-lob hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-lisp hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-lilypond hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-ledger hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-latex hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-keys hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-js hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-java hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-io hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-haskell hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-gnuplot hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-fortran hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-exp hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-eval hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-emacs-lisp hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-dot hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-ditaa hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-css hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-core hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-comint hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-clojure hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-calc hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-C hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-awk hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-asymptote hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-inspect hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-client hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/soap-client
/Users/bts/.emacs.d/elpa/ntlm-2.0.0/ntlm hides /opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.5-1/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm

Features:
(shadow gnus-msg emacsbug jka-compr debug apropos cus-edit eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe excorporate-org cal-move calc-arith
calc-misc calc-bin calc-alg calc-ext calc-menu calc-aent timezone
parse-time excorporate excorporate-calendar fsm soap-client rng-xsd
rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp tar-mode url-http-ntlm ntlm calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs hmac-md5 hex-util md4 autoload lisp-mnt url-http
url-gw url-cache url-auth url-handlers finder-inf recentf tree-widget
shr-color color mm-archive shr dcl-mode tempo network-stream starttls
tls mailalias smtpmail sendmail qp misearch multi-isearch sort flyspell
ispell mail-extr mule-util winner helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval
edebug eldoc elisp-slime-nav company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company-emoji desktop frameset warnings server org-mac-iCal
org-git-link org-w3m org-wl org-vm org-rmail org-protocol org-mhe
org-mew org-irc org-info org-id org-gnus org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
paren ido cus-start cus-load company-auctex haskell-snippets yasnippet
help-mode latex tex-style tex git-blame git log-edit pcvs-util add-log
ewoc autoinsert image-file epa-file epa derived epg notmuch-extras
nm-company bts-nm-company nm nm-dateparse peg company pcase notmuch
hl-line notmuch-message notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello notmuch-tree
notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj
notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag
crm notmuch-lib cl helm-mode helm-files rx image-dired tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell dired-x dired-aux ffap
helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin
helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source url-vars helm-utils compile helm-help helm-types
helm cl-macs gv helm-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core helm-multi-match helm-lib dired helm-config
helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async ldap sql-query2 sql view thingatpt
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache dig
mailcap gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit org-notmuch org-element
avl-tree org advice help-fns org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
org-install completion filladapt disp-table python json comint ring
ansi-color tex-site go-mode-autoloads info easymenu package epg-config
time edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
cocoa ns multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 696512 584295)
 (symbols 48 64153 6)
 (miscs 40 2344 6383)
 (strings 32 175491 108066)
 (string-bytes 1 5025974)
 (vectors 16 65367)
 (vector-slots 8 1820856 109746)
 (floats 8 617 1052)
 (intervals 56 29327 13472)
 (buffers 960 91))