Subject: 25.0.93; SEGFAULT when displaying HELLO
From: Michael Welsh Duggan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 09:05:21 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On one particular system, displaying the HELLO file (even from emacs -Q)
immediately crashes emacs with a SEGFAULT.  I include the backtraces,
and a bit of minimal debugging.  (I have no idea where the segfault is
actually coming from here.)  This only happens on this one system.  I
can recreate easily, so can debug as directed.

(gdb) bt full
#0  ftfont_shape_by_flt (matrix=<optimized out>, otf=<optimized out>, 
    ft_face=<optimized out>, font=<optimized out>, lgstring=12451909)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/ftfont.c:2655
        g = 0x2548f20
        len = 4
        i = <optimized out>
        flt_font_ft = {flt_font = {family = 0x26a8d50, x_ppem = 12, 
            y_ppem = 12, get_glyph_id = 0x5a98c0 <ftfont_get_glyph_id>, 
            get_metrics = 0x5a9640 <ftfont_get_metrics>, 
            check_otf = 0x5a9340 <ftfont_check_otf>, 
            drive_otf = 0x5ac570 <ftfont_drive_otf>, internal = 0x22e2a90}, 
          font = 0x2636648, ft_face = 0x26a4330, otf = 0x26a8ce0, 
          matrix = 0x0}
        allocated = 7
        flt = <optimized out>
        with_variation_selector = <optimized out>
        glyphs = <optimized out>
        incr_min = 1
#1  ftfont_shape (lgstring=12451909) at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/ftfont.c:2697
        ftfont_info = <optimized out>
#2  0x00000000005ad9ea in xftfont_shape (lgstring=12451909)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/xftfont.c:654
        xftfont_info = 0x2636648
        ft_face = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#3  0x000000000055ced5 in Ffont_shape_gstring (gstring=12451909)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/font.c:4410
        n = <optimized out>
        i = 0
        from = <optimized out>
        to = <optimized out>
#4  0x000000000054fb3d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=<optimized out>)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/eval.c:2693
        internal_argbuf = {35136, 35136, 35136, 140737488314448, 6143057, 
          6143077, 6143247, 259568744177}
        fun = 11685397
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x7fffffff6000
        count = 16
#5  0x0000000000582c15 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=3, vector=180, maxdepth=0, 
    args_template=140737488314352, nargs=2, args=0xfffffe40000002c0, 
    args@entry=0x0) at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 
          0x5831d5 <exec_byte_code+2149>, 0x5831da <exec_byte_code+2154>, 
          0x5831df <exec_byte_code+2159>, 0x582a9a <exec_byte_code+298>, 
          0x582aa0 <exec_byte_code+304>, 0x582d19 <exec_byte_code+937>, 
          0x582d91 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x582d87 <exec_byte_code+1047>, 
          0x582d8c <exec_byte_code+1052>, 0x582d56 <exec_byte_code+998>, 
          0x582d5b <exec_byte_code+1003>, 0x582ad1 <exec_byte_code+353>, 
          0x582ad8 <exec_byte_code+360>, 0x582eca <exec_byte_code+1370>, 
          0x582d60 <exec_byte_code+1008>, 0x583075 <exec_byte_code+1797>, 
          0x58307a <exec_byte_code+1802>, 0x5830f7 <exec_byte_code+1927>, 
          0x5830fc <exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x582b3b <exec_byte_code+459>, 
          0x582b40 <exec_byte_code+464>, 0x5830a6 <exec_byte_code+1846>, 
          0x58307f <exec_byte_code+1807>, 0x582e8c <exec_byte_code+1308>, 
          0x582e91 <exec_byte_code+1313>, 0x582e96 <exec_byte_code+1318>, 
          0x582ea5 <exec_byte_code+1333>, 0x582bb1 <exec_byte_code+577>, 
          0x582bb8 <exec_byte_code+584>, 0x5830e2 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 
          0x582e65 <exec_byte_code+1269>, 0x582e4b <exec_byte_code+1243>, 
          0x582e50 <exec_byte_code+1248>, 0x582e55 <exec_byte_code+1253>, 
          0x582e1f <exec_byte_code+1199>, 0x582bf3 <exec_byte_code+643>, 
          0x582bf8 <exec_byte_code+648>, 0x582eb5 <exec_byte_code+1349>, 
          0x582e24 <exec_byte_code+1204>, 0x5840a9 <exec_byte_code+5945>, 
          0x5840ae <exec_byte_code+5950>, 0x5840b3 <exec_byte_code+5955>, 
          0x58407d <exec_byte_code+5901>, 0x582c35 <exec_byte_code+709>, 
          0x582c38 <exec_byte_code+712>, 0x584040 <exec_byte_code+5840>, 
          0x584082 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x584c1c <exec_byte_code+8876>, 
          0x584676 <exec_byte_code+7430>, 0x584608 <exec_byte_code+7320>, 
          0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 
          0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 
          0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x583f53 <exec_byte_code+5603>, 
          0x583fda <exec_byte_code+5738>, 0x58400a <exec_byte_code+5786>, 
          0x584819 <exec_byte_code+7849>, 0x58484f <exec_byte_code+7903>, 
          0x582fd1 <exec_byte_code+1633>, 0x58300a <exec_byte_code+1690>, 
          0x58488b <exec_byte_code+7963>, 0x582f9a <exec_byte_code+1578>, 
          0x58303e <exec_byte_code+1742>, 0x5848b7 <exec_byte_code+8007>, 
          0x58467d <exec_byte_code+7437>, 0x5846a5 <exec_byte_code+7477>, 
          0x5846d9 <exec_byte_code+7529>, 0x58470e <exec_byte_code+7582>, 
          0x584785 <exec_byte_code+7701>, 0x5847ad <exec_byte_code+7741>, 
          0x5847e1 <exec_byte_code+7793>, 0x584510 <exec_byte_code+7072>, 
          0x584b9f <exec_byte_code+8751>, 0x584538 <exec_byte_code+7112>, 
          0x58456c <exec_byte_code+7164>, 0x584ac9 <exec_byte_code+8537>, 
          0x584afd <exec_byte_code+8589>, 0x584b35 <exec_byte_code+8645>, 
          0x584b6a <exec_byte_code+8698>, 0x5848eb <exec_byte_code+8059>, 
          0x584962 <exec_byte_code+8178>, 0x58499f <exec_byte_code+8239>, 
          0x5849dc <exec_byte_code+8300>, 0x584a90 <exec_byte_code+8480>, 
          0x584a1e <exec_byte_code+8366>, 0x584a57 <exec_byte_code+8423>, 
          0x5836bf <exec_byte_code+3407>, 0x5836f8 <exec_byte_code+3464>, 
          0x58372d <exec_byte_code+3517>, 0x583769 <exec_byte_code+3577>, 
          0x58379e <exec_byte_code+3630>, 0x5837d3 <exec_byte_code+3683>, 
          0x583808 <exec_byte_code+3736>, 0x5838a6 <exec_byte_code+3894>, 
          0x582c78 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x5838e0 <exec_byte_code+3952>, 
          0x583908 <exec_byte_code+3992>, 0x583977 <exec_byte_code+4103>, 
          0x5839b1 <exec_byte_code+4161>, 0x5839eb <exec_byte_code+4219>, 
          0x583a13 <exec_byte_code+4259>, 0x583a3d <exec_byte_code+4301>, 
          0x583a67 <exec_byte_code+4343>, 0x583a98 <exec_byte_code+4392>, 
          0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x583ac2 <exec_byte_code+4434>, 
          0x583aef <exec_byte_code+4479>, 0x583b1c <exec_byte_code+4524>, 
          0x583b49 <exec_byte_code+4569>, 0x583b76 <exec_byte_code+4614>, 
          0x583ba3 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x582c78 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x583bcb <exec_byte_code+4699>, 
          0x583c0a <exec_byte_code+4762>, 0x583c32 <exec_byte_code+4802>, 
          0x583c5a <exec_byte_code+4842>, 0x583c8e <exec_byte_code+4894>, 
          0x583cc2 <exec_byte_code+4946>, 0x583378 <exec_byte_code+2568>, 
          0x583393 <exec_byte_code+2595>, 0x58362f <exec_byte_code+3263>, 
          0x583663 <exec_byte_code+3315>, 0x5835a2 <exec_byte_code+3122>, 
          0x583697 <exec_byte_code+3367>, 0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 
          0x583eb6 <exec_byte_code+5446>, 0x5840b8 <exec_byte_code+5960>, 
          0x582edf <exec_byte_code+1391>, 0x58415f <exec_byte_code+6127>, 
          0x58421a <exec_byte_code+6314>, 0x5842d2 <exec_byte_code+6498>, 
          0x583e57 <exec_byte_code+5351>, 0x583e95 <exec_byte_code+5413>, 
          0x5830bb <exec_byte_code+1867>, 0x582cea <exec_byte_code+890>, 
          0x583101 <exec_byte_code+1937>, 0x5845a0 <exec_byte_code+7216>, 
          0x5845cf <exec_byte_code+7263>, 0x584c4b <exec_byte_code+8923>, 
          0x584c93 <exec_byte_code+8995>, 0x584ccb <exec_byte_code+9051>, 
          0x583f02 <exec_byte_code+5522>, 0x584055 <exec_byte_code+5861>, 
          0x5835cf <exec_byte_code+3167>, 0x583607 <exec_byte_code+3223>, 
          0x5833c7 <exec_byte_code+2647>, 0x5833ef <exec_byte_code+2687>, 
          0x583417 <exec_byte_code+2727>, 0x58343f <exec_byte_code+2767>, 
          0x583473 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x5834a7 <exec_byte_code+2871>, 
          0x5834db <exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x58350f <exec_byte_code+2975>, 
          0x5831e5 <exec_byte_code+2165>, 0x583219 <exec_byte_code+2217>, 
          0x58324d <exec_byte_code+2269>, 0x583275 <exec_byte_code+2309>, 
          0x5832a9 <exec_byte_code+2361>, 0x5832dd <exec_byte_code+2413>, 
          0x583310 <exec_byte_code+2464>, 0x583343 <exec_byte_code+2515>, 
          0x58383d <exec_byte_code+3789>, 0x583872 <exec_byte_code+3842>, 
          0x58315a <exec_byte_code+2026>, 0x58319f <exec_byte_code+2095>, 
          0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x58438a <exec_byte_code+6682>, 
          0x584bc7 <exec_byte_code+8791>, 0x584417 <exec_byte_code+6823>, 
          0x58446c <exec_byte_code+6908>, 0x583db3 <exec_byte_code+5187>, 
          0x584743 <exec_byte_code+7635>, 0x584920 <exec_byte_code+8112>, 
          0x583935 <exec_byte_code+4037>, 0x582de2 <exec_byte_code+1138>, 
          0x583cea <exec_byte_code+4986>, 0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 
          0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x583d3b <exec_byte_code+5067>, 
          0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 
          0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 
          0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 
          0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 
          0x582ca7 <exec_byte_code+823>, 
          0x583d83 <exec_byte_code+5139> <repeats 64 times>}
        stack = {pc = 0xabb81d <pure+2585405> ")\207", byte_string = 9744380, 
          byte_string_start = 0xabb7fd <pure+2585373> "\306\b\t\n\v$\211\034\211\034\307H)\203\024", next = 0x0}
        result = 39096156
        type = (unknown: 180)
#6  0x000000000054f592 in funcall_lambda (fun=9744269, nargs=nargs@entry=5, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff6208)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/eval.c:2921
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 0
        lexenv = 0
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#7  0x000000000054f953 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=6, 
    args=args@entry=0x7fffffff6200) at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/eval.c:2754
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 6708368
        numargs = 5
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 9
#8  0x000000000054e5d1 in internal_condition_case_n (
    bfun=0x54f770 <Ffuncall>, nargs=nargs@entry=6, 
    args=args@entry=0x7fffffff6200, handlers=handlers@entry=44448, 
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x4374e0 <safe_eval_handler>)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/eval.c:1389
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#9  0x0000000000428346 in safe__call (inhibit_quit=inhibit_quit@entry=false, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=6, func=<optimized out>, ap=ap@entry=0x7fffffff62a8)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/xdisp.c:2558
        i = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        args = 0x7fffffff6200
        sa_must_free = false
        val = <optimized out>
#10 0x000000000043468f in safe_call (nargs=nargs@entry=6, 
    func=<optimized out>) at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/xdisp.c:2574
        retval = 39096156
        ap = {{gp_offset = 48, fp_offset = 48, 
            overflow_arg_area = 0x7fffffff6388, 
            reg_save_area = 0x7fffffff62c0}}
#11 0x000000000059fdcc in autocmp_chars (rule=<optimized out>, 
    charpos=charpos@entry=383, bytepos=bytepos@entry=459, 
    limit=<optimized out>, limit@entry=3323, win=win@entry=0x11e2210, 
    face=face@entry=0x26ada20, string=string@entry=0)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/composite.c:915
        to = 387
        pt = 1
        pt_byte = 1
        font_object = 40068685
        lgstring = <optimized out>
        len = <optimized out>
#12 0x00000000005a3d6c in composition_reseat_it (
    cmp_it=cmp_it@entry=0x7fffffff9478, charpos=383, bytepos=459, 
    endpos=3323, w=0x11e2210, face=0x26ada20, string=0)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/composite.c:1221
        lgstring = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#13 0x000000000043dd58 in next_element_from_buffer (it=0x7fffffff8c20)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/xdisp.c:8372
        p = <optimized out>
        stop = <optimized out>
        success_p = true
#14 0x000000000043c00a in get_next_display_element (
    it=it@entry=0x7fffffff8c20) at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/xdisp.c:6921
        success_p = <optimized out>
#15 0x0000000000445977 in display_line (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff8c20)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/xdisp.c:20549
        x_before = <optimized out>
        nglyphs = <optimized out>
        ascent = 0
        phys_ascent = 0
        n_glyphs_before = <optimized out>
        hpos_before = <optimized out>
        x = <optimized out>
        descent = 0
        phys_descent = 0
        row = <optimized out>
        wrap_it = {window = 11, 
          w = 0x59bffa <Fnext_single_property_change+186>, f = 0x1d17854, 
          method = GET_FROM_STRING, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 46, 
          base_level_stop = 30505044, end_charpos = 30505044, 
          s = 0x4530 <Address 0x4530 out of bounds>, string_nchars = 0, 
          redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 2, multibyte_p = true, 
          header_line_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = true, 
          string_from_prefix_prop_p = true, from_disp_prop_p = true, 
          ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, dp = 0x0, dpvec = 0x6, 
          dpend = 0x1, dpvec_char_len = 2, dpvec_face_id = 0, 
          saved_face_id = 30505044, ctl_chars = {30505044, 11, 0, 
            140737488328360, 4414661, 1, 5879967, 17197377203, 6, 6, 17712, 
            0, 0, 31589424, 5881762, 16256020}, start = {pos = {charpos = 2, 
              bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 6, string_pos = {
              charpos = 16256020, bytepos = 16256020}, dpvec_index = 17712}, 
          current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 2}, 
            overlay_string_index = 5889181, string_pos = {charpos = 22, 
              bytepos = 4313719312}, dpvec_index = 0}, n_overlay_strings = 2, 
          overlay_strings_charpos = 16256020, overlay_strings = {16256020, 1, 
            0, 140737488328360, 4414661, 1, 140737488317628, 0, 36259824, 
            140737488317516, 259568737847, 21305920, 140737488317584, 
            4311081572, 140737488317628, 0}, string_overlays = {6, 1, 
            140737488328352, 140737488328360, 4847312, 0, 18752016, 1, 0, 1, 
            1, 0, 0, 140737488328160, 140737488328160, 1}, string = 6, 
          from_overlay = 0, stack = {{string = 0, string_nchars = -27168, 
              end_charpos = 4850895, stop_charpos = 4294967297, 
              prev_stop = 140737488328192, base_level_stop = 140737488328184, 
              cmp_it = {stop_pos = 140737488321856, id = 0, ch = 1, 
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 8589901120, nglyphs = -24912, 
                reversed_p = 255, charpos = 0, nchars = -1, nbytes = -1, 
                from = 0, to = 0, width = 1}, face_id = 11, u = {image = {
                  object = 140737488328160, slice = {x = 0, y = -1, 
                    width = 0, height = 16384}, image_id = 20}, stretch = {
                  object = 140737488328160}, xwidget = {
                  object = 140737488328160}}, position = {charpos = 4852478, 
                bytepos = 27672512}, current = {pos = {charpos = 27672672, 
                  bytepos = 140737488316864}, 
                overlay_string_index = 140737488328160, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 1, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 15339184}, 
              from_overlay = 140737488321856, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = L2R, 
              multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, 
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = (unknown: 4294933824), 
              voffset = 1, space_width = 592, font_height = 0}, {
              string = 140737488322096, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 1, 
              stop_charpos = 140737488322096, prev_stop = 140737488328160, 
              base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = -1, id = 0, ch = 1, 
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 1, nglyphs = 4852478, 
                reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 6, nbytes = 0, 
                from = 3, to = 3, width = 5}, face_id = 1, u = {image = {
                  object = -1, slice = {x = 0, y = 9, width = 12884901889, 
                    height = -1}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = -1}, 
                xwidget = {object = -1}}, position = {charpos = -1, 
                bytepos = 15339184}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 140737488322096, bytepos = 0}, 
                overlay_string_index = 1, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 140737488322096, bytepos = 592}, 
                dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 4863165, 
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = L2R, multibyte_p = false, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, 
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 0, font_height = 32}, {string = 1, 
              string_nchars = 1, end_charpos = 94489280513, 
              stop_charpos = 22, prev_stop = 27672512, 
              base_level_stop = 27672672, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 5879967, 
                id = 0, ch = 31056, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 140737488317808, 
                nglyphs = 31056, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, 
                nchars = 5868703, nbytes = 0, from = 31056, to = 0, 
                width = -37520}, face_id = 22056725, u = {image = {
                  object = 6, slice = {x = -1, y = 5887959, 
                    width = 4294967296, height = 1}, image_id = 1}, 
                stretch = {object = 6}, xwidget = {object = 6}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 1, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 32}, 
              from_overlay = 1, area = TEXT_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = (unknown: 4294942384), 
              multibyte_p = true, string_from_display_prop_p = true, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = true, display_ellipsis_p = true, 
              avoid_cursor_p = true, bidi_p = true, from_disp_prop_p = true, 
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 6, 
              font_height = 1}, {string = 140737488328352, 
              string_nchars = -26968, end_charpos = 140737488342208, 
              stop_charpos = 1, prev_stop = 140737488342344, 
              base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 140737488342208, 
                id = 0, ch = 4427693, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 69, 
                nglyphs = -13120, reversed_p = 255, charpos = 69, 
                nchars = 4447434, nbytes = 0, from = 32478640, to = 0, 
                width = 4352754}, face_id = -13040, u = {image = {
                  object = 77309373776, slice = {x = 140737488342288, 
                    y = 4540624, width = 140737488342288, height = 4860039}, 
                  image_id = 140737488328184}, stretch = {
                  object = 77309373776}, xwidget = {object = 77309373776}}, 
              position = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 31056}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 5888259, bytepos = 1}, 
                overlay_string_index = 140737488342208, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 69}, dpvec_index = -12984}, 
              from_overlay = 0, area = -13120, method = 32767, 
              paragraph_embedding = (R2L | unknown: 4440072), 
              multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, 
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 140737488344316, font_height = 140737488342224}, {
              string = 4294967295, string_nchars = 0, 
              end_charpos = 140737488342208, stop_charpos = 8, prev_stop = 8, 
              base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 69, id = 4294967295, 
                ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 140737488342208, 
                nglyphs = 4448161, reversed_p = false, charpos = 51539607553, 
                nchars = 3, nbytes = -1, from = 68, to = 0, width = 0}, 
              face_id = -1, u = {image = {object = 25769803782, slice = {
                    x = 16777222, y = 0, width = 4294967295, height = 1}, 
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 25769803782}, xwidget = {
                  object = 25769803782}}, position = {charpos = 287762809301, 
                bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
                overlay_string_index = 1, string_pos = {charpos = 1, 
                  bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = -1, 
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, 
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 1, 
              space_width = 1, font_height = 2}}, sp = 1, selective = 0, 
          what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 0, 
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = false, ctl_arrow_p = false, 
          face_box_p = false, start_of_box_run_p = false, 
          end_of_box_run_p = false, 
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false, 
          ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false, 
          glyph_not_available_p = false, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false, 
          face_before_selective_p = false, 
          constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, 
          base_face_id = -22064, c = 32767, len = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 1, 
            id = 140737488330800, ch = -32097, rule_idx = 32767, 
            lookback = 140737488333264, nglyphs = 4859330, 
            reversed_p = false, charpos = 140737488320704, nchars = 592, 
            nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 4438479}, 
          char_to_display = 0, 
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 6, 
          xwidget = 0x0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 1, 
            height = 32672373}, space_width = 32672368, voffset = 4608, 
          tab_width = 286, font_height = 2, object = 1, position = {
            charpos = 0, bytepos = 15339184}, 
          truncation_pixel_width = -22064, continuation_pixel_width = -1, 
          first_visible_x = 32767, last_visible_x = 0, last_visible_y = 0, 
          extra_line_spacing = 1, max_extra_line_spacing = 0, 
          override_ascent = -24528, override_descent = 32767, 
          override_boff = -32097, glyph_row = 0x7fffffffa030, area = 4863165, 
          nglyphs = 0, pixel_width = 0, ascent = 0, descent = 0, 
          max_ascent = 0, max_descent = 236, phys_ascent = 0, 
          phys_descent = 232, max_phys_ascent = 0, max_phys_descent = 10, 
          current_x = 0, continuation_lines_width = 1, eol_pos = {
            charpos = 1, bytepos = 25769803782}, current_y = 6, 
          first_vpos = 0, vpos = 0, hpos = 0, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, 
          right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, 
          right_user_fringe_face_id = 231, bidi_p = false, bidi_it = {
            bytepos = 81604378624, charpos = 230, ch = 0, nchars = 16, 
            ch_len = 0, type = 232, type_after_wn = UNKNOWN_BT, 
            orig_type = STRONG_L, resolved_level = 19 '\023', 
            isolate_level = 0 '\000', invalid_levels = -1, 
            invalid_isolates = 0, prev = {charpos = -1, type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, last_strong = {charpos = 0, 
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = STRONG_L}, next_for_neutral = {
              charpos = 1, type = 233, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, 
            prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_ws = {charpos = 0, 
              type = 4294967295, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, 
            bracket_pairing_pos = 0, bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
            next_en_pos = 0, next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, sos = NEUTRAL_DIR, 
            scan_dir = 0, disp_pos = 0, disp_prop = 6007848, stack_idx = 0, 
            level_stack = {{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 4, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 1, level = 150 '\226', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488318752, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 2, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 30 '\036', 
                flags = 1 '\001'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 2, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 255 '\377', 
                flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 31130483, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 3, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 3, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 91 '[', flags = 0 '\000'}, 
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 6230337, next_for_neutral_type = 3, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 6, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 6229115, next_for_neutral_type = 1, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 6229462, next_for_neutral_type = 1, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 4, 
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 1, 
                level = 150 '\226', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 6228894, next_for_neutral_type = 7, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 4, 
                last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 4, 
                level = 74 'J', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488319760, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 1, level = 255 '\377', 
                flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488319056, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 31129059, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 3, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 89 'Y', flags = 0 '\000'}, 
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 2, 
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 21285737, next_for_neutral_type = 1, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 2, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 79 'O', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 21285737, next_for_neutral_type = 2, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 3, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 4, 
                last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 5, 
                level = 79 'O', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488319184, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 22366809, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 5, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 91 '[', flags = 0 '\000'}, 
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 27672640, next_for_neutral_type = 4, 
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 1, 
                level = 150 '\226', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488319152, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 2, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 2, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 228 '\344', 
                flags = 1 '\001'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 2, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 5, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 255 '\377', 
                flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 31130483, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 255 '\377', 
                flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 3, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 31129059, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 3, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 89 'Y', flags = 0 '\000'}, 
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 2, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 21285736, next_for_neutral_type = 1, 
                last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 5, 
                level = 68 'D', flags = 1 '\001'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 5, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 255 '\377', 
                flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 41 ')', flags = 2 '\002'}, 
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488320316, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 6, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 128 '\200', 
                flags = 111 'o'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 21305920, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 255 '\377', 
                flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 4322639808, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 5, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 255 '\377', 
                flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488319312, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488339824, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 6230132, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 6229097, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 6229657, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 31129715, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 6, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 40 '(', flags = 2 '\002'}, 
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 85 'U', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 6228942, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 31129712, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 40 '(', flags = 2 '\002'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 6229643, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488319536, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 2, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 255 '\377', 
                flags = 247 '\367'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 6, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 219 '\333', 
                flags = 1 '\001'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488319552, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 4, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 1, level = 255 '\377', 
                flags = 247 '\367'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488319632, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 4, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 128 '\200', 
                flags = 101 'e'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488319632, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 5, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 1, level = 203 '\313', 
                flags = 66 'B'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 31130483, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 92 '\\', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 8646889785451, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 6, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 219 '\333', 
                flags = 1 '\001'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 35813888, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 7, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 92 '\\', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1463057513, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 7, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 226 '\342', 
                flags = 56 '8'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 2, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 228 '\344', 
                flags = 1 '\001'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 2, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 5, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 255 '\377', 
                flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 31130483, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 255 '\377', 
                flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 3, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 67 'C', flags = 0 '\000'}, 
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488320008, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 8589898624, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 20256, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 2, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 4, level = 183 '\267', 
                flags = 1 '\001'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 3, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 362, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 255 '\377', 
                flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488339824, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 31741333, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 67 'C', flags = 0 '\000'}, 
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 1, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 2, 
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 2, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 47904, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 5, 
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 31741333, next_for_neutral_type = 2, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488340136, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488339824, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 255 '\377', 
                flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488320016, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 2, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 255 '\377', 
                flags = 247 '\367'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 4, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488320032, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 4, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 1, level = 255 '\377', 
                flags = 247 '\367'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488320112, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 4, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 128 '\200', 
                flags = 101 'e'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488320112, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 30 '\036', 
                flags = 1 '\001'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 816, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 92 '\\', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488339824, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 34 '"', flags = 2 '\002'}, 
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 18747904, next_for_neutral_type = 5, 
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 91 '[', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1463057513, next_for_neutral_type = 6, 
                last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 6, 
                level = 226 '\342', flags = 56 '8'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 34 '"', flags = 2 '\002'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 14947472, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 3, 
                level = 69 'E', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 816, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 4294967296, next_for_neutral_type = 1, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 2, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 5, 
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 4, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488339960, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488339824, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 1, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 67 'C', flags = 0 '\000'}, 
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488339824, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 5, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 255 '\377', 
                flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488339840, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 2, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 65585099797692416, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 66 'B', flags = 0 '\000'}, 
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488339824, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 178 '\262', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 22377152, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488320688, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 62 '>', flags = 2 '\002'}, 
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 2, 
                last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 1, 
                level = 90 'Z', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 2533274791116807, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 32478640, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 6, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 66 'B', flags = 0 '\000'}, 
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 4294967295, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 1, 
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 16777216, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 3, 
                level = 69 'E', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 4294967295, next_for_neutral_type = 5, 
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 6, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 2, 
                last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 1, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 37667664, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 16128, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 1, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 5, 
                level = 62 '>', flags = 2 '\002'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 18752016, next_for_neutral_type = 2, 
                last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 6, 
                level = 66 'B', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 92, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 18752021, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, 
                level = 30 '\036', flags = 1 '\001'}}, string = {
              lstring = 18747904, s = 0x0, schars = 0, bufpos = 0, 
              from_disp_str = false, unibyte = false}, w = 0x0, 
            paragraph_dir = NEUTRAL_DIR, separator_limit = 0, 
            first_elt = false, new_paragraph = false, 
            frame_window_p = false}, paragraph_embedding = L2R}
        wrap_data = 0x0
        may_wrap = false
        wrap_x = 17712
        wrap_row_used = -1
        wrap_row_ascent = 0
        wrap_row_height = 31195683
        wrap_row_phys_ascent = 0
        wrap_row_phys_height = 5868703
        wrap_row_extra_line_spacing = 0
        wrap_row_min_pos = 30529584
        wrap_row_min_bpos = 46
        wrap_row_max_pos = 17712
        wrap_row_max_bpos = 0
        cvpos = <optimized out>
        min_pos = 367
        max_pos = 382
        min_bpos = 439
        max_bpos = 456
        pending_handle_line_prefix = false
#16 0x0000000000448572 in try_window (window=window@entry=18752021, pos=..., 
    flags=flags@entry=1) at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/xdisp.c:17198
        it = {window = 18752021, w = 0x11e2210, f = 0x11e1200, 
          method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, stop_charpos = 401, prev_stop = 301, 
          base_level_stop = 301, end_charpos = 3323, s = 0x0, 
          string_nchars = 0, redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0, 
          multibyte_p = true, header_line_p = false, 
          string_from_display_prop_p = false, 
          string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, 
          ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, dp = 0x0, dpvec = 0x0, 
          dpend = 0x0, dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0, 
          saved_face_id = 26, ctl_chars = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {
            pos = {charpos = 367, bytepos = 439}, overlay_string_index = -1, 
            string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, 
          current = {pos = {charpos = 383, bytepos = 459}, 
            overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {charpos = -1, 
              bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, n_overlay_strings = 0, 
          overlay_strings_charpos = 301, overlay_strings = {
            0 <repeats 16 times>}, string_overlays = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, 
          string = 0, from_overlay = 0, stack = {{string = 0, 
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, 
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, 
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, 
                from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {
                  object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, 
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, 
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, 
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0, 
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, 
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, 
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, 
                from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {
                  object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, 
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, 
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, 
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0, 
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, 
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, 
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, 
                from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {
                  object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, 
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, 
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, 
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0, 
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, 
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, 
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, 
                from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {
                  object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, 
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, 
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, 
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0, 
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, 
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, 
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, 
                from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {
                  object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, 
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, 
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, 
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}}, sp = 0, selective = 0, 
          what = IT_COMPOSITION, face_id = 31, 
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = true, ctl_arrow_p = true, 
          face_box_p = false, start_of_box_run_p = false, 
          end_of_box_run_p = false, 
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false, 
          ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false, 
          glyph_not_available_p = false, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false, 
          face_before_selective_p = false, 
          constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false, line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP, 
          base_face_id = 0, c = 2734, len = 3, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 383, 
            id = -1, ch = 2744, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 1, 
            reversed_p = false, charpos = 382, nchars = 1, nbytes = 3, 
            from = 0, to = 1, width = 1}, char_to_display = 32, 
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 0, 
          xwidget = 0x0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, 
          space_width = 0, voffset = 0, tab_width = 32, font_height = 0, 
          object = 22347189, position = {charpos = 382, bytepos = 456}, 
          truncation_pixel_width = 0, continuation_pixel_width = 7, 
          first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = 560, last_visible_y = 466, 
          extra_line_spacing = 0, max_extra_line_spacing = 0, 
          override_ascent = -1, override_descent = 0, override_boff = 0, 
          glyph_row = 0x23ecc50, area = TEXT_AREA, nglyphs = 1, 
          pixel_width = 8, ascent = 12, descent = 5, max_ascent = 12, 
          max_descent = 5, phys_ascent = 12, phys_descent = 5, 
          max_phys_ascent = 12, max_phys_descent = 5, current_x = 114, 
          continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
          current_y = 135, first_vpos = 0, vpos = 9, hpos = 16, 
          left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, 
          left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, 
          bidi_p = true, bidi_it = {bytepos = 459, charpos = 383, ch = 2744, 
            nchars = 1, ch_len = 3, type = STRONG_L, 
            type_after_wn = STRONG_L, orig_type = STRONG_L, 
            resolved_level = 0 '\000', isolate_level = 0 '\000', 
            invalid_levels = 0, invalid_isolates = 0, prev = {charpos = 382, 
              type = STRONG_L, orig_type = STRONG_L}, last_strong = {
              charpos = 382, type = STRONG_L, orig_type = STRONG_L}, 
            next_for_neutral = {charpos = 361, type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 382, 
              type = STRONG_L, orig_type = STRONG_L}, next_for_ws = {
              charpos = -1, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, 
            bracket_pairing_pos = -1, bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
            next_en_pos = 0, next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, sos = L2R, 
            scan_dir = 1, disp_pos = 502, disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0, 
            level_stack = {{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats 128 times>}, string = {
              lstring = 0, s = 0x0, schars = 0, bufpos = 0, 
              from_disp_str = false, unibyte = false}, w = 0x11e2210, 
            paragraph_dir = L2R, separator_limit = -1, first_elt = false, 
            new_paragraph = false, frame_window_p = true}, 
          paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR}
        last_text_row = 0x23ecb50
        frame_line_height = <optimized out>
#17 0x000000000045cec3 in redisplay_window (window=<optimized out>, 
    just_this_one_p=just_this_one_p@entry=false)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/xdisp.c:16654
        d2 = 0
        d6 = 0
        d1 = 0
        d5 = 0
        rtop = 0
        rbot = 0
        old = <optimized out>
        lpoint = <optimized out>
        opoint = <optimized out>
        startp = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}
        update_mode_line = true
        it = {window = 32672373, w = 0x1f28a70, f = 0x11e1200, 
          method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, stop_charpos = 233, prev_stop = 1, 
          base_level_stop = 0, end_charpos = 233, s = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, 
          redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0, multibyte_p = true, 
          header_line_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false, 
          string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, 
          ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, dp = 0x0, dpvec = 0x0, 
          dpend = 0x0, dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0, 
          saved_face_id = 0, ctl_chars = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {
            pos = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}, overlay_string_index = -1, 
            string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, 
          current = {pos = {charpos = 233, bytepos = 237}, 
            overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {charpos = -1, 
              bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, n_overlay_strings = 0, 
          overlay_strings_charpos = 233, overlay_strings = {
            0 <repeats 16 times>}, string_overlays = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, 
          string = 0, from_overlay = 0, stack = {{string = 0, 
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, 
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, 
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, 
                from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {
                  object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, 
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, 
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, 
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0, 
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, 
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, 
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, 
                from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {
                  object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, 
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, 
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, 
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0, 
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, 
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, 
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, 
                from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {
                  object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, 
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, 
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, 
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0, 
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, 
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, 
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, 
                from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {
                  object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, 
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, 
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, 
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0, 
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, 
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, 
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, 
                from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {
                  object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, 
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, 
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, 
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}}, sp = 0, selective = 0, 
          what = IT_EOB, face_id = 0, selective_display_ellipsis_p = true, 
          ctl_arrow_p = true, face_box_p = false, start_of_box_run_p = false, 
          end_of_box_run_p = false, 
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = true, 
          ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false, 
          glyph_not_available_p = false, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false, 
          face_before_selective_p = false, 
          constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false, line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP, 
          base_face_id = 0, c = 0, len = 1, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 230, 
            id = -1, ch = -2, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
            reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, 
            from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, char_to_display = 10, 
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 0, 
          xwidget = 0x0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, 
          space_width = 0, voffset = 0, tab_width = 8, font_height = 0, 
          object = 35807173, position = {charpos = 233, bytepos = 237}, 
          truncation_pixel_width = 0, continuation_pixel_width = 7, 
          first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = 560, last_visible_y = 458, 
          extra_line_spacing = 0, max_extra_line_spacing = 0, 
          override_ascent = -1, override_descent = 0, override_boff = 0, 
          glyph_row = 0x22a9580, area = TEXT_AREA, nglyphs = 0, 
          pixel_width = 0, ascent = 12, descent = 3, max_ascent = 0, 
          max_descent = 0, phys_ascent = 12, phys_descent = 3, 
          max_phys_ascent = 12, max_phys_descent = 3, current_x = 0, 
          continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
          current_y = 60, first_vpos = 0, vpos = 4, hpos = 0, 
          left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, 
          left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, 
          bidi_p = true, bidi_it = {bytepos = 237, charpos = 233, ch = -1, 
            nchars = 1, ch_len = 1, type = NEUTRAL_B, 
            type_after_wn = NEUTRAL_B, orig_type = NEUTRAL_B, 
            resolved_level = 0 '\000', isolate_level = 0 '\000', 
            invalid_levels = 0, invalid_isolates = 0, prev = {charpos = 232, 
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = NEUTRAL_B}, last_strong = {
              charpos = 230, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, 
            next_for_neutral = {charpos = 16, type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 233, 
              type = STRONG_L, orig_type = WEAK_CS}, next_for_ws = {
              charpos = -1, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, 
            bracket_pairing_pos = -1, bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
            next_en_pos = 0, next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, sos = L2R, 
            scan_dir = 1, disp_pos = 233, disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0, 
            level_stack = {{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, 
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats 128 times>}, string = {
              lstring = 0, s = 0x0, schars = 0, bufpos = 0, 
              from_disp_str = false, unibyte = false}, w = 0x1f28a70, 
            paragraph_dir = L2R, separator_limit = 233, first_elt = false, 
            new_paragraph = true, frame_window_p = true}, 
          paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR}
        current_matrix_up_to_date_p = false
        used_current_matrix_p = false
        buffer_unchanged_p = false
        temp_scroll_step = false
        rc = 64
        centering_position = -1
        last_line_misfit = false
        beg_unchanged = <optimized out>
        end_unchanged = <optimized out>
        frame_line_height = 15
        use_desired_matrix = <optimized out>
#18 0x00000000004602bb in redisplay_window_0 (window=window@entry=18752021)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/xdisp.c:14446
No locals.
#19 0x000000000054e4b9 in internal_condition_case_1 (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x460290 <redisplay_window_0>, arg=18752021, 
    handlers=<optimized out>, 
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x426690 <redisplay_window_error>)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/eval.c:1333
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#20 0x000000000042be9e in redisplay_windows (window=18752021)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/xdisp.c:14426
No locals.
#21 0x000000000042be68 in redisplay_windows (window=32676485)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/xdisp.c:14420
No locals.
#22 0x000000000044d609 in redisplay_internal ()
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/xdisp.c:13986
        gcscrollbars = <optimized out>
        f_redisplay_flag = <optimized out>
        w = <optimized out>
        sw = <optimized out>
        pending = <optimized out>
        must_finish = <optimized out>
        match_p = <optimized out>
        tlbufpos = <optimized out>
        tlendpos = <optimized out>
        number_of_visible_frames = <optimized out>
        sf = <optimized out>
        polling_stopped_here = <optimized out>
        tail = 16101475
        consider_all_windows_p = <optimized out>
        update_miniwindow_p = <optimized out>
#23 0x000000000044f115 in redisplay ()
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/xdisp.c:13214
No locals.
#24 0x00000000004e85db in read_char (commandflag=commandflag@entry=1, 
    map=map@entry=40014707, prev_event=0, 
    used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fffffffdf8b, 
    end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:2469
        c = <optimized out>
        local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {140737488346640, 29472, 22347189, 
              22347184, -1, 5516842, 0, 22347184}, __mask_was_saved = 0, 
            __saved_mask = {__val = {0, 0, 2, 1, 6, 0 <repeats 11 times>}}}}
        save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}, 
            __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 
                0, 0, 0, 29472, 5888259, 0, 0, 22347184, 16152736, 30}}}}
        tem = <optimized out>
        save = <optimized out>
        previous_echo_area_message = 0
        also_record = 0
        reread = false
        recorded = false
        polling_stopped_here = false
        orig_kboard = 0x146f730
#25 0x00000000004eae1f in read_key_sequence (
    keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7fffffffe060, prompt=prompt@entry=0, 
    dont_downcase_last=dont_downcase_last@entry=false, 
    can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=true, 
    fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=true, 
    prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false, bufsize=30)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:9055
        interrupted_kboard = 0x146f730
        interrupted_frame = 0x11e1200
        key = <optimized out>
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = <optimized out>
        keys_local_start = <optimized out>
        new_binding = <optimized out>
        t = <optimized out>
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = 40014707
        first_event = 0
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        fkey = {parent = 20040179, map = 20040179, start = 0, end = 0}
        keytran = {parent = 12312131, map = 12312131, start = 0, end = 0}
        indec = {parent = 20040403, map = 20040403, start = 0, end = 0}
        shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = 0
        original_uppercase = 0
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        dummyflag = false
        starting_buffer = 0x154fdb0
        fake_prefixed_keys = 0
#26 0x00000000004ec936 in command_loop_1 ()
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:1357
        cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {34, 418, 21151552, 9866376, 140737488347732, 5613393, 
          140737488348096, 28416, 12258768, 0, 0, 140737488347904, 0, 
          4392263, 336, 5498502, 12258768, 0, 0, 28416, 28416, 0, 0, 4002, 
          140737488348096, 5500261, 28416, 64, 35255523, 5564641}
        i = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 47
        prev_buffer = 0x1e45590
#27 0x000000000054e43d in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x4ec740 <command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=19056, 
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x4e3710 <cmd_error>)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/eval.c:1309
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#28 0x00000000004def7c in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=0)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:1099
        val = 39096156
#29 0x000000000054e3eb in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=45840, 
    func=func@entry=0x4def60 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/eval.c:1074
        val = 39096156
        c = <optimized out>
#30 0x00000000004def37 in command_loop ()
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:1078
No locals.
#31 0x00000000004e3348 in recursive_edit_1 ()
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:684
        val = <optimized out>
#32 0x00000000004e3665 in Frecursive_edit ()
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:755
        buffer = <optimized out>
#33 0x00000000004de1c8 in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fffffffe3c8)
    at /home/mwd/git/emacs/src/emacs.c:1606
        dummy = 0
        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
        do_initial_setlocale = <optimized out>
        dumping = <optimized out>
        skip_args = 0
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 10485760, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = <optimized out>

(gdb) xbacktrace
"font-shape-gstring" (0xffff6000)
"auto-compose-chars" (0xffff6208)
"redisplay_internal (C function)" (0x0)

(gdb) p g
$4 = (MFLTGlyphFT *) 0x2548f20
(gdb) p *g
$5 = {
  g = {
    c = 0, 
    code = 175, 
    from = 0, 
    to = 115, 
    xadv = 384, 
    yadv = 0, 
    ascent = 448, 
    descent = 0, 
    lbearing = 0, 
    rbearing = 448, 
    xoff = 0, 
    yoff = 0, 
    encoded = 1, 
    measured = 1, 
    adjusted = 0, 
    internal = 0
  }, 
  libotf_positioning_type = 0
}
(gdb) p lgstring
$6 = 12451909
(gdb) pp lgstring
[[#<font-object "-unknown-Lohit Gujarati-normal-normal-normal-*-12-*-*-*-*-0-iso10646-1"> 2744 2765 2724 2759] nil [0 0 2744 98 9 0 8 8 0 nil] [1 1 2765 115 0 -3 3 0 4 nil] [2 2 2724 81 8 0 7 8 0 nil] [3 3 2759 110 0 -7 -1 11 -7 nil] nil nil nil nil]
(gdb) 

In GNU Emacs 25.0.93.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2016-05-12 built on watermonitor.yellow.cert.org
Repository revision: 1a5a05cf6f68277c142fe3753581d3b0c6470156
Windowing system distributor 'Red Hat, Inc.', version 11.0.11500000
System Description:	Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.7 (Santiago)

Configured using:
 'configure --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-wide-int --prefix=/home/mwd
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/mwd/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY LIBSELINUX
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB LUCID X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

-- 
Michael Welsh Duggan
([email-masked])