Subject: 25.0.92; eww-readable does not set right-to-left paragraph direction when needed
From: [email-masked] (Eythan Weg)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 09:56:21 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

start with emacs -Q

M-xeww<RET>
http://www.the7eye.org.il/

Choose any article
and then press R.

bidi-paragraph-direction is set to left-to-right.  Should be
right-to-left in my opinion.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.92.6 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.2)
 of 2016-04-09 built on pascal
Repository revision: 97211f3630d0f5b76a5416075f7c7182e1ee3abd
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11703000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux unstable (sid)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-xwidgets'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11 XWIDGETS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: eww

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Contacting host: www.the7eye.org.il:80 [2 times]
Making completion list... [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message dired rfc822 mml mml-sec epg
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail network-stream nsm starttls url-http tls gnutls mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url-cache url-auth eww mm-url
gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils wid-edit url-queue url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs gnus-util
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap shr seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv dom
cl-loaddefs cl-lib subr-x pcase browse-url format-spec time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 257671 28479)
 (symbols 48 23904 0)
 (miscs 40 101 201)
 (strings 32 38548 8820)
 (string-bytes 1 2872163)
 (vectors 16 16466)
 (vector-slots 8 483052 11277)
 (floats 8 249 363)
 (intervals 56 13033 2741)
 (buffers 976 14)
 (heap 1024 60315 129302))