Subject: Unable to unlock xscreensaver in Xfce
From: Albin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 23:16:31 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi!

I just installed the xscreensaver package in Xfce and added it to
autostart.  I also enabled the screen lock from the xscreensaver-demo
window.  Now, if I manually run xflock4 or leave the computer alone for
a couple of minutes the screensaver starts and when I move the mouse the
unlock box appears with this text:

XscreenSaver 5.35
My hostname
Authentication failed!
My username
[OK]

Any keyboard or mouse button input just closes the unlock box and the
screensaver resumes.  I'm able to escape, however, by pressing
ctrl+alt+F2 to open a new TTY from where it's possible to log in and
shut down the computer.

Albin