Subject: Re: bug#23013: 25.0.92; assertion failure on marker outside text range in echo area
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Ken Raeburn <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ken Raeburn <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 07:35:25 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Ken Raeburn <[email-masked]> writes:

>> That was over 4 years ago.
>>
>> Have you seen this crash since, or made any progress in debugging it?
>
> No progress, and no more crashes, although my usage has shifted much
> more towards using local invocations and TRAMP and away from remote X11
> usage and multi-display support.

Thanks.  I guess that means that it will be hard to make any progress
here.  I'm therefore closing this bug report now.

If this crash resurfaces, please reopen this bug or file a new bug.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas