Subject: 24.5; excorporate 0.7.0 split-string failure
From: Devon Gleeson <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 21:28:00 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I installed excorporate from elpa. Excorporate connected to my exchange
server and said it was ready. I opened my calendar and hit the 'e' key,
I saw the following error in my mini-buffer and in *Messages*

Scheduled to <2016-03-09 Wed 18:00>
error in process filter: split-string: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil
error in process filter: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

The org-mode document *Excorporate* rendered, but had an incomplete list
of calendar events.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.21)
 of 2015-04-10 on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1404
Configured using:
 `configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Calendar

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Contacting host: mail.tripwire.com:443
Opening TLS connection to `mail.tripwire.com'...
Opening TLS connection with `gnutls-cli --insecure -p 443 mail.tripwire.com'...done
Opening TLS connection to `mail.tripwire.com'...done
Contacting host: mail.tripwire.com:443 [2 times]
Excorporate: Connection ("[email-masked]" . "https://mail.tripwire.com/ews/exchange.asmx") is ready
Contacting host: mail.tripwire.com:443
Scheduled to <2016-03-09 Wed 18:00>
error in process filter: split-string: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil
error in process filter: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

Load-path shadows:
/Users/dgleeson/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160307.2253/helm-multi-match hides /Users/dgleeson/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160307.2250/helm-multi-match
/Users/dgleeson/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.0.2/soap-inspect hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/Users/dgleeson/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.0.2/soap-client hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/soap-client
/Users/dgleeson/.emacs.d/elpa/ntlm-2.0.0/ntlm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail org-element org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m excorporate-org mule-util cal-move
mm-archive calc-arith calc-misc calc-bin calc-alg calc-ext calc-menu
calc-aent timezone parse-time network-stream starttls url-cache
excorporate excorporate-calendar fsm soap-client rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util
xsd-regexp xml url-http-ntlm warnings ntlm calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
hmac-md5 hex-util md4 url-http tls url-gw flymake elisp-slime-nav
paredit saveplace idle-highlight-mode ob-python ob-clojure ob-ruby
powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes help-mode dired+
image-dired image-file dired-x dired-aux dired dired-details deft
notmuch hl-line notmuch-message notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello
notmuch-tree notmuch-parser notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto
notmuch-mua notmuch-address notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj notmuch-query
goto-addr notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib notmuch-version message rfc822 mml
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mm-view mml-smime mml-sec
smime dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums ac-cider cider tramp-sh cider-debug cider-browse-ns
cider-inspector cider-mode cider-resolve cider-interaction compile
arc-mode archive-mode cider-overlays cider-repl cider-test
cider-stacktrace cider-doc org-table org-location-google-maps org-agenda
google-maps google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json
org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cider-grimoire cider-popup easy-mmode
cider-eldoc eldoc cider-client cider-common cider-util clojure-mode
align imenu nrepl-client tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
shell pcomplete comint format-spec queue ewoc ansi-color etags
cider-compat seq spinner auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
multi-term term disp-table ehelp ring cl-macs calfw-ical url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs calfw holidays
hol-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cl gv
tomorrow-night-bright-theme color-theme-tomorrow org-bullets
clojure-test-mode-autoloads color-theme-autoloads
dired-details-autoloads fiplr-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
google-maps-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads makey-autoloads
muse-autoloads nyan-mode-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads
queue-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads
haml-mode-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads
starter-kit-bindings-autoloads windmove starter-kit-lisp-autoloads
starter-kit-autoloads smex starter-kit-misc ffap thingatpt
ido-ubiquitous ido-completing-read+ cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
ido paren starter-kit-defuns starter-kit-ruby-autoloads edmacro kmacro
advice idle-highlight-mode-autoloads paredit-autoloads url-auth
url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
cl-loaddefs cl-lib cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars w3m-autoloads info easymenu package
epg-config time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process cocoa ns
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 438501 36281)
 (symbols 48 50409 0)
 (miscs 40 96 155)
 (strings 32 122575 14569)
 (string-bytes 1 3592597)
 (vectors 16 46288)
 (vector-slots 8 775872 9919)
 (floats 8 401 182)
 (intervals 56 705 0)
 (buffers 960 18))
<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

-- 
Devon Gleeson
Sr. Software Engineer
TRIPWIRE | CONFIDENCE:SECURED
www.tripwire.com