Subject: lispf4: broken
From: Nils Gillmann <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 13:21:16 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I packaged lispf4 for Guix, tried to debug it alone for a while
now, got other peoples input, tested different GNU systems, still
can't reproduce the errors I get on Guix and other GNU systems.

This is a bit vague but the actual error output is just too long
for this email.
TL;DR is SYSATOMS even when in the same directory with any
permission I tried fails to get opened. SYSATOMS is essential for
lispf4 to work.

I contacted the author of the port (Blake McBride), it will take
some weeks until he can help, but he'll definitely help to
debug the issue.
I will update and later close this issue as soon as we are done
fixing it.

thanks,
-- 
ng