Subject: 25.0.91; Building 25.0.92 rebuilds Info documentation
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 23:09:49 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

As the subject says.

The reason seems to be doc/emacs/emacsver.texi, which is newer than
many Info files.  The previous pretest didn't have this problem.

Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.91.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2016-02-13 built on HOME-C4E4A596F7
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/d/usr --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 --with-wide-int --with-modules 'CFLAGS=-Og -gdwarf-4 -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1255

Major mode: Mail

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: mail-mode-auto-fill
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Showing message 3100...done
Showing message 3099...done
Showing message 3098...done
Showing message 3098...done
Showing message 3130...done
Showing message 3135...done
Mark saved where search started
Parsing d:/usr/eli/.mailrc... done
Mark set
Modification-flag cleared

Load-path shadows:
d:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-inspect hides d:/usr/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/soap-inspect
d:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client hides d:/usr/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/soap-client

Features:
(shadow emacsbug mailalias sendmail character-fold misearch
multi-isearch shr-color color url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
eieio-core cl-macs password-cache url-vars shr seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv dom subr-x browse-url cl-seq conf-mode
arc-mode archive-mode vc-bzr org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view image-mode org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m org advice org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bat-mode
make-mode vc-svn parse-time generic texinfo jka-compr noutline outline
info vc vc-dispatcher cl-extra vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode
bug-reference add-log vc-cvs flyspell rmailsum qp rmailmm message
dired-x dired format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epg epg-config gnus-util
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
mail-parse rfc2231 rmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns
help-mode mail-prsvr mail-utils desktop frameset server filecache
mairix cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit saveplace midnight ispell
generic-x cc-mode cc-fonts easymenu cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
paren battery time time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table
w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded
nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote w32notify w32 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 472698 40641)
 (symbols 56 39006 0)
 (miscs 48 4137 3750)
 (strings 16 111500 42850)
 (string-bytes 1 2999375)
 (vectors 16 32838)
 (vector-slots 8 792126 31919)
 (floats 8 498 333)
 (intervals 40 34064 525)
 (buffers 856 213))