Subject: 24.5; SECURITY ISSUE -- Emacs Server vulnerable to random number generator attack on Windows systems
From: Demetri Obenour <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 05:05:09 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

1. Be logged into the same Windows computer as someone else.
2. Have a process running that is notified whenever a process starts up
3. Have them run `emacs --daemon' or invoke `server-start'.
4. Use the knowledge of the current time and the server's PID to guess
   the authentication key.
5. Connect to the other user's Emacs server.
6. Execute arbitrary code with the other user's privileges.

Emacs does not provide a cryptographically secure random number
generator that can be used on all platforms (including Windows).  On
Unix-like systems, one can use `/dev/urandom', but Windows requires a
Windows API call to obtain entropy, which is not accessable from Emacs.

Emacs should provide a CSPRNG on ALL platforms, and this should be used
for the secret in the Emacs server.  This is a blocker to the use of the
Emacs server on Windows.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.16.6)
 of 2015-09-14 on buildvm-10.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11704000
System Description:	Fedora release 22 (Twenty Two)

Configured using:
 `configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
 --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
 --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-gpm=no build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g
 -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -fexceptions -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
 -grecord-gcc-switches -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1
 -m64 -mtune=generic' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Tar

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Type "q" to delete help window.
user-error: Beginning of history; no preceding item
Quit [2 times]
user-error: Beginning of history; no preceding item
Making completion list...
File emacs-24.4.tar.xz is large (37.9M), really open? (y or n) y
XZ uncompressing emacs-24.4.tar.xz...done
Parsing tar file...done
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.8/ada-ref-man hides /home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-ref-man-2012.0/ada-ref-man
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/tex-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.6/auctex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/auctex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/slime-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/slime-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/slime hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/slime
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/hyperspec hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/hyperspec
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/maxima-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/site_start.d/maxima-modes
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.8/ada-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/progmodes/ada-mode
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.8/ada-xref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/progmodes/ada-xref
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.8/ada-prj hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/progmodes/ada-prj
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.8/ada-stmt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/progmodes/ada-stmt
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils tar-mode jka-compr eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
dframe help-mode info package julia-mode ert find-func ewoc debug rx tls
server idris-autoloads toml-mode-init rust-mode-autoloads time battery
linum semantic/db-mode semantic/db eieio-base semantic/idle
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
saveplace paren semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio eieio-core mode-local cedet cus-start
cus-load vc vc-dispatcher advice u-vm-color vm-autoloads vm-vars
vm-version slime warnings byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv derived
cl-extra help-fns easy-mmode easymenu pp comint ansi-color ring
slime-autoloads preview-latex proof-site proof-autoloads pg-vars
hyperspec cl-macs thingatpt browse-url cl gv bbdb-loaddefs
auto-complete-config auto-complete edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib
popup tex-site auto-loads agda2 time-date tooltip electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 250685 11999)
 (symbols 48 31904 0)
 (miscs 40 5369 181)
 (strings 32 64890 8146)
 (string-bytes 1 1659171)
 (vectors 16 23573)
 (vector-slots 8 581629 6882)
 (floats 8 129 250)
 (intervals 56 10649 30)
 (buffers 960 16)
 (heap 1024 52593 2624))