Subject: Inquiry: reproducibility of a paragraph-fill bug
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 09:57:56 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi all,

I noticed that both fill-paragraph and LaTeX-fill-paragraph, 
called on a paragraph that contains "\( ... \)" inline math, 
will break lines after each "\)", except those on the last 
line. For example ("*" indicates where lines break, in case 
formatting is lost via email);

blah blah blah \(blah\)*
blah \(blah\)*
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah 
blah blah*
blah blah \(blah\)*
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah 
blah blah*
blah blah blah blah \(blah\) blah \(blah\) blah.

Weird behaviour, it appears also launching Emacs with the 
--no-init-file option.

Can you reproduce this? If so, is this to be considered a 
bug of fill.el or auctex?

Cheers,
J