Subject: 25.0.50; ediff-regions-wordwise fails on latex files
From: Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 21:49:06 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I am runnning auctex for my latex files but when I executed
ediff-regions-wordwise, I was asked for two buffers, when I selected
and selected the text in the first buffer, executing then
exit-recursive-edit as indicated I was faced with an error I attach

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p nil)
  redisplay--update-region-highlight(#<window 24 on section-0005-rev-1.5.tex-Region.B->)
  run-hook-with-args(redisplay--update-region-highlight #<window 24 on section-0005-rev-1.5.tex-Region.B->)
  redisplay--pre-redisplay-functions(t)
  apply(redisplay--pre-redisplay-functions t)
  #[128 "\300\301\"\210\300\302\"\207" [apply redisplay--pre-redisplay-functions ignore nil] 4 nil nil](t)
  redisplay_internal\ \(C\ function\)()
  recursive-edit()
  ediff-clone-buffer-for-region-comparison("section-0005-rev-1.5.tex" "-Region.B-")
  ediff-regions-wordwise("section-0005.tex" "section-0005-rev-1.5.tex")
  funcall-interactively(ediff-regions-wordwise "section-0005.tex" "section-0005-rev-1.5.tex")
  call-interactively(ediff-regions-wordwise nil nil)
  command-execute(ediff-regions-wordwise)

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2015-09-20
Repository revision: 00a65e3238a888fc92b0c2aab8cb5bda8bd99c29
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10706000
System Description:	Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/emacs25/'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE
M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  better-registers: t
  anything-dired-mode: Enable anything completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
This is deprecated for Emacs24+ users, use `ac-mode' instead.
  recentf-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Ivrit mode is on, all others off.
Now reftex-label-alist is set to 6 [2 times]
Applying style hooks...
Loading /home/oub/ALLES/Karp/Static-Solutions/EulerPoisson_Uwe/split-euler-poisson/auto/section-0005-rev-1.5.el (source)...done
Applying style hooks... done
Making completion list...
Mark set
Entering debugger...
Saving file /home/oub/ediff-bug.txt...
Wrote /home/oub/ediff-bug.txt

Load-path shadows:
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/vm-8.2.0b/lisp/vm-pcrisis hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/vm-pcrisis
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/texmathp hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/texmathp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/texify-article hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/texify-article
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/remember-2.0/remember hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/remember
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/matlab-emacs/matlab-publish hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/matlab-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hashcash hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/hashcash
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/extra hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/extra
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/babel hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/babel
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/org-addons hides /home/oub/emacs/org-addons
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-texinfo hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-texinfo
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-publish hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-publish
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-odt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-odt
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-md hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-md
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-man hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-man
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-latex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-icalendar hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-icalendar
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-html hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-html
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-beamer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-beamer
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-ascii hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-ascii
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-w3m hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-w3m
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-version hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-version
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-timer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-timer
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-table hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-table
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-src hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-src
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-rmail hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-rmail
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-protocol hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-protocol
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-plot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-plot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-pcomplete hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-pcomplete
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mouse hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-mouse
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mobile hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-mobile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mhe hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-mhe
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-macs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-macs
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-macro hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-macro
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-loaddefs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-loaddefs
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-list hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-list
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-irc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-irc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-install hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-install
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-inlinetask hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-inlinetask
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-info hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-info
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-indent hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-indent
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-id hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-id
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-habit hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-habit
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-gnus hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-gnus
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-footnote hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-footnote
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-feed hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-feed
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-faces hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-faces
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-eshell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-eshell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-entities hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-entities
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-element hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-element
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-docview hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-docview
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-datetree hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-datetree
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-ctags hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-ctags
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-crypt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-crypt
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-compat hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-compat
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-colview hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-colview
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-clock hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-clock
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-capture hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-capture
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-bibtex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-bibtex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-bbdb hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-bbdb
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-attach hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-attach
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-archive hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-archive
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-agenda hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-agenda
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-tangle hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-tangle
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-table hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-table
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sqlite hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-sqlite
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sql hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-sql
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-shen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-shen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-shell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-shell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sed hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-sed
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-screen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-screen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-scheme hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-scheme
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-scala hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-scala
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sass hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-sass
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ruby hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ruby
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ref hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ref
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-python hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-python
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-processing hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-processing
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-plantuml hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-plantuml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-picolisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-picolisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-perl hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-perl
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-octave hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-octave
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ocaml hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ocaml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-mscgen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-mscgen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-maxima hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-maxima
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-matlab
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-makefile hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-makefile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lob hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-lob
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lilypond hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-lilypond
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ledger hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ledger
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-latex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-keys hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-keys
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-js hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-js
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-java hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-java
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-io hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-io
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-haskell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-haskell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-groovy hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-groovy
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-gnuplot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-gnuplot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-fortran hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-fortran
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-forth hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-forth
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-exp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-exp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-eval hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-eval
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ebnf hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ebnf
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-dot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-dot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ditaa hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ditaa
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-css hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-css
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-core hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-core
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-coq hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-coq
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-comint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-comint
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-clojure hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-clojure
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-calc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-calc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-awk hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-awk
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-asymptote hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-asymptote
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-abc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-abc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-R hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-R
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-J hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-J
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-C hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-C
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/password-cache hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/password-cache
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/md4 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/json hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/json
/home/oub/emacs/jit-lock hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/jit-lock
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hex-util hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/format-spec hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/format-spec
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/color hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/color
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/autorevert hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/autorevert
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/abbrev hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/abbrev
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/remember-2.0/remember hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/refill hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/refill
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/dns-mode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-texinfo hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-publish hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-org hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-odt hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-md hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-man hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-latex hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-icalendar hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-html hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-beamer hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-ascii hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-w3m hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-version hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-timer hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-table hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-src hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-rmail hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-protocol hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-plot hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-pcomplete hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mouse hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mobile hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mhe hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-macs hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-macro hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-loaddefs hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-list hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-irc hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-install hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-inlinetask hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-info hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-indent hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-id hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-habit hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-gnus hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-footnote hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-feed hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-faces hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-eshell hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-entities hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-element hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-docview hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-datetree hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-ctags hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-crypt hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-compat hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-colview hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-clock hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-capture hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-bibtex hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-bbdb hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-attach hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-archive hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-agenda hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-tangle hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-table hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sqlite hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sql hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-shen hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-screen hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-scheme hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-scala hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sass hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ruby hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ref hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-python hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-plantuml hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-picolisp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-perl hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-org hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-octave hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ocaml hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-mscgen hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-maxima hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-matlab hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-makefile hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lob hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lisp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lilypond hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ledger hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-latex hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-keys hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-js hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-java hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-io hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-haskell hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-gnuplot hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-fortran hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-exp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-eval hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-emacs-lisp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-dot hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ditaa hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-css hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-core hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-comint hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-clojure hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-calc hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-awk hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-asymptote hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-R hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-C hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/tls hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tls
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sasl hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sasl-digest hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sasl-cram hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc2104 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/rfc2104
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/quickurl hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/quickurl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/ntlm hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/netrc hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/netrc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hmac-def hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/dns hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/dns
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/dig hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/dig
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/uudecode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/smtpmail hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/smtpmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hashcash hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/feedmail hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/feedmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/binhex hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/hebrew hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/language/hebrew
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/yenc hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/utf7 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/starttls hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/spam hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/spam-wash hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/spam-stat hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/spam-report hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/smime hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/smiley hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sieve hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sieve-mode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sieve-manage hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/score-mode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rtree hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc2231 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc2047 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc2045 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc1843 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/registry hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/qp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/pop3 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/plstore hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnweb hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnvirtual hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nntp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnspool hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnrss hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnregistry hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnoo hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnnil hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnml hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmh hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmbox hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmairix hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmaildir hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmail hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnir hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnimap hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnheader hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nngateway hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnfolder hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nneething hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nndraft hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nndoc hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nndir hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nndiary hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnbabyl hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnagent hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml2015 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml1991 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml-smime hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml-sec hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-view hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-uu hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-util hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-url hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-partial hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-extern hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-encode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-decode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-bodies hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-archive hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/messcompat hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/message hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/message
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mailcap hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mail-source hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mail-parse hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/ietf-drums hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/html2text hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gssapi hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gravatar hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-win hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-vm hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-uu hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-util hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-undo hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-topic hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-sync hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-sum hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-start hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-spec hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-score hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-salt hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-registry hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-range hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-picon hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-msg hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-ml hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-mh hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-logic hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-kill hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-int hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-html hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-group hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-fun hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-ems hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-eform hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-dup hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-draft hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-dired hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-diary hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-demon hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-delay hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-cus hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-cloud hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-cite hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-cache hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-async hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-art hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-agent hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gmm-utils hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/flow-fill hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/ecomplete hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/deuglify hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/compface hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/canlock hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/auth-source hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/lisp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/time-date hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/parse-time hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/longlines hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/obsolete/longlines

Features:
(shadow emacsbug ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff log-edit pcvs-util add-log ibuf-ext ibuffer
bookmark pp debug smtpmail mailalias feedmail sort eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe bbdb-gui bbdb-hooks gnus-cite hashcash flyspell
ispell footnote vc-filewise vc-rcs preview prv-emacs tex-fold reftex-dcr
reftex-auc cdlatex texmathp auto-capitalize tex-bar toolbar-x tex-buf
font-latex latex tex-style tex dbus crm latexenc ido seq gnus-topic
utf-7 nndraft nnmh gnutls network-stream nsm starttls bbdb-gnus
bbdb-snarf mail-extr nnnil gnus-load date addl dired-tar all
iso-cleanupmath vc-change-login backup-each-save vc-ensure-checkin
my-vc-addons vc vc-dispatcher latex-wcount dob-words latexdiff
daily-journal gnus-dired matlab-addons matlab-publish matlab gud tempo
matlab_init cus-edit cus-start cus-load matlab-boxquote my-refill-msg
my-sc-addons gnus-encrypt org_init better-registers list-register
query-replace-region ediff-addons re-builder anything-config edmacro
kmacro rx anything-match-plugin grep tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver dired-x dired-aux dired ffap thingatpt anything extview pandoc
anti-niqqud sigadapt sendmail bbdbadapt-sc texify-article
TeX-escape-region supercite regi bbdbciteadpt filladapt next-longline
recentf tree-widget iv-sp-am-br-ger-fr-minor my-mark quail my-addons
my-hebrew-init toggle flyspell-abbrev-multilang extra
sp-eng-ger-fr-minor folding-isearch folding gnus-init nnmairix nnml
gnus-html browse-url url-cache bbdbadapt-top-posting warnings gnus-diary
nndiary nnrss xml mm-url gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
nntp gnus-cache nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio-compat eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv
eieio-core cl-macs password-cache url-vars wid-edit nnoo nnheader
gnus-util mail-utils pgp-mime-attach-key my-smiley
gnus-move-display-attachment epa-file epa derived epg boxquote rect
icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns help-mode
mail-prsvr mailcap bbdb-init bbdb-autoloads bbdbadapt-ispell
bbdbadapt-gcc bbdbadapt-encrypt my-bbdb-addons remember-bbdb bbdb-com
mailabbrev bbdb timezone org-remember org-datetree remember org-neu
org-mime cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib org-addons org-table ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs format-spec
org-install emacs_keys reftex reftex-vars latex-keys
my-fill-latex-sentence advice my-change-prettify-list tex-mode compile
shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring preview-latex tex-site auto-loads
finder-inf info package easymenu epg-config time-date mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 675693 48951)
 (symbols 24 101057 0)
 (miscs 20 2472 974)
 (strings 16 227216 35494)
 (string-bytes 1 6226185)
 (vectors 8 64654)
 (vector-slots 4 1778360 51252)
 (floats 8 597 387)
 (intervals 28 4139 4)
 (buffers 520 50)
 (heap 1024 65576 1989))