Subject: 25.0.50; Strage behaviour when send JSON request
From: Дмитрий Ануфриев<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 21:15:28 +0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

When I try to use Emacs with Tern package, I get error 'Request failed:
(nil)'. I submit bug to project maintainer and we found that this bug in
Emacs.

Link to issue: https://github.com/marijnh/tern/issues/605

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.8)
 of 2015-05-19 on lcy01-07
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:    Linux Mint 17.2 Rafaela

Configured using:
 `configure --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' --disable-maintainer-mode
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --program-suffix=-snapshot --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ru_RU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  global-nlinum-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
which-key: echo-keystrokes changed from 1 to 0
ad-handle-definition: `tramp-read-passwd' got redefined
Turn on helm-projectile key bindings
Eshell virtualenv support initialized.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils winner powerline
powerline-separators color flycheck find-func help-mode subr-x flymake
wombat-theme virtualenvwrapper auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
nlinum linum powerline-themes helm-projectile projectile ibuf-ext
ibuffer helm-mode helm-files rx image-dired tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete format-spec dired-x dired-aux
ffap thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-plugin helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util password-cache url-vars mailcap
helm-utils compile comint ansi-color ring helm-help helm-types helm
easy-mmode helm-source eieio-compat eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra seq cconv eieio-core helm-match-plugin helm-lib dired advice
which-key hl-line windmove paren delsel edmacro kmacro info easymenu
cask cl-seq cl-macs gv cask-bootstrap package-build mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr json lisp-mnt shut-up epl git commander cl-loaddefs pcase
cl-lib f dash s ucs-normalize finder-inf package epg-config time-date
mule-util cyril-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 350431 26426)
 (symbols 48 33992 0)
 (miscs 40 252 284)
 (strings 32 62874 21136)
 (string-bytes 1 1880066)
 (vectors 16 58974)
 (vector-slots 8 1611166 176042)
 (floats 8 506 430)
 (intervals 56 473 140)
 (buffers 976 14)
 (heap 1024 48944 1933))