Subject: Re: bug#21213: Fwd: crash in colcrt util-linux
From: Eric Blake <[email-masked]>
To: Alaa Mubaied <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], GNU bug control <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 15:52:06 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

tag 21213 notabug
thanks

On 08/07/2015 02:41 PM, Alaa Mubaied wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I found a crash in colcrt, (filter nroff output for CRT previewing) . - The
> colcrt command is part of the util-linux package and is available from
> Linux Kernel Archive

As you so aptly noted, colcrt is NOT part of coreutils, but part of
util-linux.  As this is not the util-linux mailing list, we can't help
you here, so I'm closing this as not a bug in the coreutils database.
However, that does not negate the fact that you have identified a
problem, nor does it prevent you from replying to this thread with more
details.

And if you do manage to report the bug correctly to the util-linux
folks, I would suggest that you also let them know that 'colcrt --help'
could be made more useful by displaying correct bug reporting
information, the way all of the coreutils already do.

-- 
Eric Blake   eblake redhat com    +1-919-301-3266
Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org