Subject: 24.5; epa-list-keys: doesn't quit (close) window after typing 'q'
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 19:49:17 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Steps to reproduce (starting from `$ emacs -Q`:
- Type `M-x epa-list-keys`.
- In the buffer showing the keys, hit `q`.

Expected result:
- After splitting the original window in two, with the buffer in the
second window showing the keys, hitting `q` should close the second
window, undoing the split, similar to `window-quit`.

Actual result:
- After hitting `q`, two windows remain. The window showing the
buffer with keys switches to displaying some previous buffer.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.16.2)
 of 2015-04-20 on bitzer.hoetzel.info
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11702000
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  multi-web-global-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-eclim-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  msb-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
[yas] Reloaded everything (snippets will load just-in-time)....
[yas] Loading for `lisp-interaction-mode', just-in-time: (lambda nil (yas--load-directory-1 (quote /home/miki/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20150804.1120/snippets/lisp-interaction-mode) (quote lisp-interaction-mode)))!
[yas] Loading compiled snippets from /home/miki/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20150804.1120/snippets/lisp-interaction-mode
[yas] Loading for `emacs-lisp-mode', just-in-time: (lambda nil (yas--load-directory-1 (quote /home/miki/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20150804.1120/snippets/emacs-lisp-mode) (quote emacs-lisp-mode)))!
[yas] Loading compiled snippets from /home/miki/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20150804.1120/snippets/emacs-lisp-mode
[yas] Loading for `prog-mode', just-in-time: (lambda nil (yas--load-directory-1 (quote /home/miki/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20150804.1120/snippets/prog-mode) (quote prog-mode)))!
[yas] Loading compiled snippets from /home/miki/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20150804.1120/snippets/prog-mode
Loading /home/miki/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20150804.1120/snippets/prog-mode/.yas-setup...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only [4 times]

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils mule-util hideshow
eldoc .emacs server saveplace imenu company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-template company-semantic company-css company-bbdb company-irony
irony-completion irony-snippet tsdh-dark-theme delsel paren icomplete
whitespace cua-base cus-start cus-load yasnippet finder-inf
multi-web-mode hl-sexp cl-macs flycheck-irony flycheck rx subr-x
irony-diagnostics irony find-func company-emacs-eclim eclim-completion
cl gv eclimd eclim eclim-debug gud eclim-problems popup eclim-maven
compile comint ansi-color eclim-ant eclim-java eclim-project
elisp-slime-nav etags ring help-mode dired+ image-dired format-spec
image-file dired-x dired-aux dired company-tern s ucs-normalize
dash-functional dash tern url-http tls url-auth url-gw url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap company quelpa-use-package advice use-package diminish
bind-key easy-mmode quelpa package-build mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums json lisp-mnt
slime-autoloads info easymenu package epg-config ffap thingatpt
url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib windmove msb time-date
tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 343383 15357)
 (symbols 48 33767 0)
 (miscs 40 90 97)
 (strings 32 63567 8198)
 (string-bytes 1 1788953)
 (vectors 16 48825)
 (vector-slots 8 841359 8810)
 (floats 8 418 283)
 (intervals 56 272 71)
 (buffers 960 13)
 (heap 1024 54595 2950))