Subject: Re: bug#21087: 24.5; ff-find-other-file will create a file with an extra trailling backslash
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 21:26:22 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:

> ".." wrote:
>
>> It jumps out that ff-find-other-file will create the expecting file
>> name with an extra trailling backslash, which makes the the newly
>> opened buffer as directory.
>
> Please give a minimal complete example starting from emacs -Q. Thanks.

More information was requested, but none was given within 5 years, so
I'm closing this bug.  If this is still an issue, please reply to this
email (use "Reply to all" in your email client) and we can reopen the
bug report.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas