Subject: 24.4; `browse-url-at-point' function: no documentation about optional ARG
From: Alexis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 16:04:05 +1100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The docstring for `browse-url-at-point' says:

    browse-url-at-point is an interactive autoloaded compiled Lisp 
    function in `browse-url.el'. 
 
    (browse-url-at-point &optional ARG) 
 
    Ask a WWW browser to load the URL at or before point.  Doesn't 
    let you edit the URL like `browse-url'.  Variable 
    `browse-url-browser-function' says which browser to use. 

The documentation should describe what the optional ARG can be 
used for.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2014-10-22 on adele
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.8 (wheezy)

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_AU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-pretty-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  change-cursor-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-fill-mode: 1

Recent messages:
[2015-03-07T16:00:19.965216] [mu4e] Found 39 matching messages
[2015-03-07T16:00:49.471623] Are you sure you want to execute 9 marks? (y or n) y
[2015-03-07T16:00:49.474603] 
[2015-03-07T16:00:49.677233] [mu4e] Found 30 matching messages
Quit
[2015-03-07T16:01:02.133724] 
[2015-03-07T16:01:03.258164] 
[2015-03-07T16:01:03.779813] Making completion list...
[2015-03-07T16:01:03.797237] 
[2015-03-07T16:01:05.199989] Type "q" to restore previous buffer.
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnugo hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/gnugo-3.0.0/gnugo
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/cperl-mode-20140309.122/cperl-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150302/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141202.1202/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/misc/longlines hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/obsolete/longlines

Features:
(shadow emacsbug eieio-opt flow-fill mail-extr flyspell gntp tempo
ispell pos-tip helm-imenu semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet async-bytecomp
async helm-aliases helm-elisp helm-eval helm-mode helm-files image-dired
dired-aux ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptive helm-locate helm-help helm-org helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-external idris-commands idris-simple-indent idris-syntax
idris-metavariable-list idris-warnings-tree idris-ipkg-mode idris-info
idris-repl idris-prover inferior-idris idris-warnings idris-log
idris-events idris-common-utils idris-settings idris-keys idris-core
idris-compat info+ js2-mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-styles
cc-align cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs tree-widget inferior-slime
slime-banner slime-enclosing-context slime-cl-indent cl-indent grep
slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu
slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch
slime-presentations bridge slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl elp slime-parse slime gud apropos arc-mode archive-mode
hyperspec tar-mode autoload lisp-mnt mm-archive url-cache url-handlers
finder-inf ibuf-ext ibuffer mule-util cal-hebrew parse-time font-utils
persistent-soft list-utils pcache eieio-base server eldoc
aggressive-indent names edebug elec-pair hideshow paren ert ewoc debug
org-vcard picolisp-mode flycheck subr-x company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-ropemacs
company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company-tern
dash-functional tern url-http url-auth url-gw solar cal-dst warnings
pretty-mode paredit-menu paredit org-weather org-clock
highlight-tags-mode evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars engine-mode dired-details+ dired-details
perl-find-library cperl-mode imenu man color-theme-desert color-theme
reporter company calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs page-break-lines
cursor-chg column-marker col-highlight vline malyon malyon-mode pcase
window-margin unicode-fonts undo-tree diff tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell supercite regi smex saveplace
rainbow-delimiters highlight-tail helm-info helm-dictionary helm-plugin
helm-utils helm-net helm-dash helm-match-plugin helm helm-source
guide-key popwin google-translate google-translate-default-ui
google-translate-core-ui google-translate-core filecache
ac-emacs-eclim-source auto-complete popup eclim-completion eclimd eclim
eclim-problems eclim-maven compile eclim-ant eclim-java json
eclim-project rx s ucs-normalize etags dired-open dired-hacks-utils dash
calfw-org org-capture org-agenda calfw-ical icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs calfw-cal calfw holidays hol-loaddefs bookmark+
bookmark+-key dired-x bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu help-mode bookmark+-lit
bookmark tex crm mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
mu4e-main mu4e-view browse-url mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message
html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils mu4e-lists mu4e-about mu4e-vars message
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
hl-line mu4e-meta notifications dbus xml erc-log network-stream starttls
tls epa-file epa derived epg erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button wid-edit
erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat
thingatpt pp emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-bookmarks emms-cue
emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars mailcap emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat disp-table image-file tabify vc-git
org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs charmap-autoloads charmap color-theme-autoloads
color-theme-buffer-local-autoloads column-marker-autoloads tex-site
cperl-mode-autoloads dired-details-autoloads dired-dups-autoloads
dired-single-autoloads dropdown-list-autoloads elisp-cache-autoloads
edmacro kmacro erc-view-log-autoloads esqlite-helm-autoloads
esqlite-autoloads free-keys-autoloads furl-autoloads
helm-package-autoloads http-twiddle-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
irfc-autoloads maildir-autoloads kv-autoloads
manage-minor-mode-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads
mode-compile-autoloads advice notify-autoloads oauth-autoloads
oauth2-autoloads paredit-menu-autoloads perlcritic-autoloads
regex-tool-autoloads register-list-autoloads request-deferred-autoloads
request-autoloads slime-autoloads soundcloud-autoloads info easymenu
spaces-autoloads tabulated-list-autoloads help-fns cl-macs cl gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib xclip-autoloads package epg-config tooltip electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1174181 398643)
 (symbols 48 83228 9)
 (miscs 40 236 535)
 (strings 32 238100 44775)
 (string-bytes 1 6939574)
 (vectors 16 91137)
 (vector-slots 8 2005673 174604)
 (floats 8 755 2285)
 (intervals 56 1749 2077)
 (buffers 960 29)
 (heap 1024 111680 9537))