Subject: Emacs crashes frequently
From: Vignesh Sarma <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 12:57:06 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I have noticed the crash specifically during find-file and magit
interactions.
I have not been able to find the exact steps to replicate it, but
it happens more than twice a day.

------------------------------------------------------------
Process:               Emacs [79708]
Path:
 /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:            org.gnu.Emacs
Version:               Version 24.4 (9.0)
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        ??? [1]
Responsible:           Emacs [79708]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2015-03-03 12:43:41.095 +0530
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.10.2 (14C109)
Report Version:        11
Anonymous UUID:        173E7E6A-6C7A-5F67-DFAF-1B139D8A805B

Sleep/Wake UUID:       494817C4-6E2F-49AB-9ADA-EAB1E3CF0939

Time Awake Since Boot: 270000 seconds
Time Since Wake:       3900 seconds

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0xffffffffffffffff

VM Regions Near 0xffffffffffffffff:
--> shared memory          00007ffffff88000-00007ffffff89000 [    4K]
r-x/r-x SM=SHM

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff826d2c82 __kill + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000bc78c emacs_abort + 19
2   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010017607d ns_term_shutdown + 124
3   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a36a6 shut_down_emacs + 283
4   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a3480
terminate_due_to_signal + 89
5   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000be608 handle_fatal_signal +
14
6   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000bdaa9
deliver_fatal_thread_signal + 114
7   libsystem_platform.dylib       0x00007fff88d2bf1a _sigtramp + 26
8   ???                           000000000000000000 0 + 0
9   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014915a
setup_process_coding_systems + 169
10  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014a43b Fstart_process + 2324
11  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112e9b Ffuncall + 761
12  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001128cd Fapply + 159
13  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112e9b Ffuncall + 761
14  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014584f exec_byte_code + 2147
15  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112df5 Ffuncall + 595
16  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010fd02 eval_sub + 1387
17  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010011169b
internal_lisp_condition_case + 543
18  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014667a exec_byte_code + 5774
19  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112df5 Ffuncall + 595
20  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014584f exec_byte_code + 2147
21  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112df5 Ffuncall + 595
22  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014584f exec_byte_code + 2147
23  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112df5 Ffuncall + 595
24  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014584f exec_byte_code + 2147
25  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112df5 Ffuncall + 595
26  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010fd02 eval_sub + 1387
27  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010011169b
internal_lisp_condition_case + 543
28  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014667a exec_byte_code + 5774
29  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112df5 Ffuncall + 595
30  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014584f exec_byte_code + 2147
31  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112df5 Ffuncall + 595
32  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010fd02 eval_sub + 1387
33  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010011169b
internal_lisp_condition_case + 543
34  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014667a exec_byte_code + 5774
35  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112df5 Ffuncall + 595
36  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014584f exec_byte_code + 2147
37  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112df5 Ffuncall + 595
38  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100113417 call0 + 26
39  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100057af5 run_funs + 44
40  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000578aa
run_window_configuration_change_hook + 466
41  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100057e5d set_window_buffer + 727
42  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000581b2 Fset_window_buffer +
206
43  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112fb1 Ffuncall + 1039
44  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014584f exec_byte_code + 2147
45  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100113a06 funcall_lambda + 750
46  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112df5 Ffuncall + 595
47  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014584f exec_byte_code + 2147
48  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100113a06 funcall_lambda + 750
49  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112df5 Ffuncall + 595
50  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001128cd Fapply + 159
51  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112e9b Ffuncall + 761
52  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014584f exec_byte_code + 2147
53  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112df5 Ffuncall + 595
54  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014584f exec_byte_code + 2147
55  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100113a06 funcall_lambda + 750
56  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112df5 Ffuncall + 595
57  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014584f exec_byte_code + 2147
58  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100113a06 funcall_lambda + 750
59  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112df5 Ffuncall + 595
60  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014584f exec_byte_code + 2147
61  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100113a06 funcall_lambda + 750
62  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112df5 Ffuncall + 595
63  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014584f exec_byte_code + 2147
64  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100113a06 funcall_lambda + 750
65  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112df5 Ffuncall + 595
66  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001128cd Fapply + 159
67  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112e9b Ffuncall + 761
68  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014584f exec_byte_code + 2147
69  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112df5 Ffuncall + 595
70  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010f5a9 apply1 + 53
71  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010d931 Fcall_interactively +
1153
72  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112fb1 Ffuncall + 1039
73  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014584f exec_byte_code + 2147
74  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100113a06 funcall_lambda + 750
75  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112df5 Ffuncall + 595
76  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112a39 Fapply + 523
77  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112e9b Ffuncall + 761
78  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014584f exec_byte_code + 2147
79  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112df5 Ffuncall + 595
80  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010014584f exec_byte_code + 2147
81  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100112df5 Ffuncall + 595
82  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010011344a call1 + 45
83  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a6d88 command_loop_1 + 2818
84  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001118d2
internal_condition_case + 251
85  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000b5755 command_loop_2 + 53
86  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001112ed internal_catch + 243
87  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a5a5f recursive_edit_1 + 211
88  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a5c05 Frecursive_edit + 236
89  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a4b1a main + 5147
90  libdyld.dylib                 0x00007fff88d135c9 start + 1

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff826d4232 kevent64 + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff8ee4da6a _dispatch_mgr_thread +
52

Thread 2:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff826d33fa __select + 10
1   libglib-2.0.0.dylib           0x00000001007f8ba7 g_main_context_iterate
+ 335
2   libglib-2.0.0.dylib           0x00000001007f8c4d
g_main_context_iteration + 55
3   libglib-2.0.0.dylib           0x00000001007f9d28 glib_worker_main + 53
4   libglib-2.0.0.dylib           0x0000000100819d51 g_thread_proxy + 90
5   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8859c268 _pthread_body + 131
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8859c1e5 _pthread_start + 176
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8859a41d thread_start + 13

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff826d33fa __select + 10
1   com.apple.Foundation           0x00007fff88a4990a __NSThread__main__ +
1345
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8859c268 _pthread_body + 131
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8859c1e5 _pthread_start + 176
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8859a41d thread_start + 13

Thread 4:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff826ce4de mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff826cd64f mach_msg + 55
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff874d7b34
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 212
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff874d6ffb __CFRunLoopRun + 1371
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff874d6858 CFRunLoopRunSpecific
+ 296
5   com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff859fa33b _NSEventThread + 137
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8859c268 _pthread_body + 131
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8859c1e5 _pthread_start + 176
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8859a41d thread_start + 13

Thread 5:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff826d421a kevent + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8859c268 _pthread_body + 131
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8859c1e5 _pthread_start + 176
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8859a41d thread_start + 13

Thread 6:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff826d394a __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8859a40d start_wqthread + 13

Thread 7:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff826d394a __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8859a40d start_wqthread + 13

Thread 8:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff826d394a __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8859a40d start_wqthread + 13

Thread 9:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff826d394a __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8859a40d start_wqthread + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000006  rcx: 0x00007fff5fbfca68
 rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x000000000001375c  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp: 0x00007fff5fbfca90
 rsp: 0x00007fff5fbfca68
   r8: 0x00000000000000ff   r9: 0x0000600000081220  r10: 0x0000000000000000
 r11: 0x0000000000000202
  r12: 0x0000000100503ae0  r13: 0x0000000100503a80  r14: 0x0000000000000028
 r15: 0x0000000000000020
  rip: 0x00007fff826d2c82  rfl: 0x0000000000000202  cr2: 0x00000001111274b8

Logical CPU:     0
Error Code:      0x02000025
Trap Number:     133

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x1001d4fe7 +org.gnu.Emacs (Version 24.4 - 9.0)
<435C2B6C-90BF-37B8-807C-19DD9F33BAB9>
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
       0x1005d9000 -        0x100603fff +librsvg-2.2.dylib (0)
<70DE8975-EFA4-3FA7-BA33-9201055CA83F> /usr/local/lib/librsvg-2.2.dylib
       0x100611000 -        0x100700fff +libgio-2.0.0.dylib (0)
<45E4038E-F7E5-3DF5-95CA-E9C98E51CA44> /usr/local/lib/libgio-2.0.0.dylib
       0x100765000 -        0x10077cfff +libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.0.dylib (0)
<8AC8FAFE-4C1B-3C6B-8955-222EE3735494>
/usr/local/lib/libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.0.dylib
       0x100785000 -        0x1007b8ff7 +libgobject-2.0.0.dylib (0)
<5F4D6266-2612-37F3-B5D3-C5491D54A9A8> /usr/local/lib/libgobject-2.0.0.dylib
       0x1007cb000 -        0x1008bdfff +libglib-2.0.0.dylib (0)
<06489815-DAB0-3524-94A0-A605E2361254> /usr/local/lib/libglib-2.0.0.dylib
       0x1008e2000 -        0x1008ebfff +libintl.8.dylib (0)
<1A6A62A0-E4C7-3A09-9095-4356F1929392>
/usr/local/opt/gettext/lib/libintl.8.dylib
       0x1008f0000 -        0x1009b9ff7 +libcairo.2.dylib (0)
<EF8CB635-E76E-3FED-B532-F06728260A35> /usr/local/lib/libcairo.2.dylib
       0x1009ea000 -        0x1009f7fff +libpangocairo-1.0.0.dylib (0)
<E2128630-D377-37A1-8A47-E205E639503E>
/usr/local/lib/libpangocairo-1.0.0.dylib
       0x100a03000 -        0x100a36ff7 +libpango-1.0.0.dylib (0)
<93C6D463-0EA7-3FEE-B6FC-C0C47D9A5C36> /usr/local/lib/libpango-1.0.0.dylib
       0x100a49000 -        0x100a6cfff +libpng16.16.dylib (0)
<C18846BC-A4F3-3B6E-BFFC-AD33E097F6F6> /usr/local/lib/libpng16.16.dylib
       0x100a75000 -        0x100a99ff7 +libcroco-0.6.3.dylib (0)
<40AA4634-89A4-3626-9B6A-01A85F626C86> /usr/local/lib/libcroco-0.6.3.dylib
       0x100aa6000 -        0x100aa9fff +libgmodule-2.0.0.dylib (0)
<5AD09BD0-2053-3FF0-89B1-EAA737BD1B92> /usr/local/lib/libgmodule-2.0.0.dylib
       0x100aac000 -        0x100ab1fff +libffi.6.dylib (0)
<96B06D41-55D6-35B0-9A25-8328B24A8CCB>
/usr/local/opt/libffi/lib/libffi.6.dylib
       0x100ab4000 -        0x100ac0ff7 +libpangoft2-1.0.0.dylib (0)
<E318552D-F60D-3757-849B-3C193CB71882>
/usr/local/Cellar/pango/1.36.8/lib/libpangoft2-1.0.0.dylib
       0x100aca000 -        0x100accfff +libgthread-2.0.0.dylib (0)
<DF998F4D-961F-32A3-AECD-B6C529BDD58D> /usr/local/lib/libgthread-2.0.0.dylib
       0x100acf000 -        0x100b17ff7 +libharfbuzz.0.dylib (0)
<7E7A3516-0024-3239-864E-90CC4BD97CD5> /usr/local/lib/libharfbuzz.0.dylib
       0x100b27000 -        0x100b53ff7 +libfontconfig.1.dylib (0)
<28709BD7-E295-3261-8A98-8E619C421737> /usr/local/lib/libfontconfig.1.dylib
       0x100b5f000 -        0x100bcdff7 +libfreetype.6.dylib (0)
<B41BFD67-7DD6-3F26-829A-1789523122FC> /usr/local/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib
       0x100be3000 -        0x100c61fff +libpixman-1.0.dylib (0)
<88EF484C-A741-3ED2-A8AD-D4D964E6ADE2> /usr/local/lib/libpixman-1.0.dylib
       0x100c78000 -        0x100c79fff +libxcb-shm.0.dylib (1)
<A7D6CB9A-9CC4-3595-A4B8-9A8C808ACB8D> /opt/X11/*/libxcb-shm.0.dylib
       0x100c7e000 -        0x100c82fff +libxcb-render.0.dylib (1)
<419E52CD-D0AD-3952-8F90-6BA34B120BF0> /opt/X11/*/libxcb-render.0.dylib
       0x100c8a000 -        0x100c9ffff +libxcb.1.dylib (3)
<EBD98E20-043A-3892-BA68-5CFA794CAD0D> /opt/X11/*/libxcb.1.dylib
       0x100cb1000 -        0x100cb7fff +libXrender.1.dylib (5)
<744AC00C-AEF2-3B68-B92D-844F235AF42F> /opt/X11/*/libXrender.1.dylib
       0x100cbd000 -        0x100dc6ff7 +libX11.6.dylib (10)
<167E0BDE-948E-31B1-B846-59881A73BF63> /opt/X11/*/libX11.6.dylib
       0x100dee000 -        0x100df9fff +libXext.6.dylib (11)
<82079BF7-004A-31FF-A85B-64324270067E> /opt/X11/*/libXext.6.dylib
       0x100e01000 -        0x100e02fff +libXau.6.dylib (7)
<58D3B6CB-9468-3826-9D52-8F0FCE8CCE3B> /opt/X11/*/libXau.6.dylib
       0x100e07000 -        0x100e0afff +libXdmcp.6.dylib (7)
<6DD4CCAD-9891-3039-A7DA-3EA54D85FDF6> /opt/X11/*/libXdmcp.6.dylib
       0x1047fe000 -        0x1047feff5 +cl_kernels (???)
<06B817F0-0EF1-4B8B-B2FC-B9BFAC458018> cl_kernels
       0x1057dc000 -        0x1057dcfef +cl_kernels (???)
<560340EC-BE02-4975-BCFC-6DB1CE9AE2BB> cl_kernels
       0x1099ec000 -        0x109ad2fef  unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.4.5)
<9423FFD4-6EF3-31BF-9DE9-6D55BA76D59E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
    0x7fff6d941000 -     0x7fff6d977837  dyld (353.2.1)
<65DCCB06-339C-3E25-9702-600A28291D0E> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff81ea3000 -     0x7fff81ec8fff  libPng.dylib (1232)
<10DC46CC-A4FD-3B1A-AA23-E4F12938BC13>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff820b7000 -     0x7fff820b7fff  com.apple.CoreServices (62 - 62)
<9E4577CA-3FC3-300D-AB00-87ADBDDA2E37>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff820b8000 -     0x7fff820cfff7  libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1128)
<E78CCBAA-A999-3B65-8EC9-06DB15E67C37>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib
    0x7fff820d0000 -     0x7fff820dcff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.10 -
187) <8B98ECCB-7EFA-3A58-BD2B-A0835D869B1A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff8228d000 -     0x7fff8228ffff  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1)
<21DBC18C-F260-39FC-B52F-04A5AA84523A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport
    0x7fff822e9000 -     0x7fff82336ff3
 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (10.0 - 451)
<3CA58254-D14F-3913-9DFB-CAC499570CC7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff82337000 -     0x7fff8233afff  com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement
(1.0 - 1) <5EFD45BF-B0CD-39F2-8232-6BA33E63E5D4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fff8233b000 -     0x7fff823a9ffb  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0)
<3E5DA653-A343-3257-ADE1-BA879BAE280F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff823aa000 -     0x7fff82626ff3  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (6.02 -
769) <1F0F0047-682F-39E3-BE26-2467BF5F0E22>
/System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x7fff82627000 -     0x7fff82654fff  com.apple.Accounts (113 - 113)
<990F0F61-6AC5-3076-932E-02A9A7F75AC4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accounts.framework/Versions/A/Accounts
    0x7fff82655000 -     0x7fff826bcff7  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (3.0
- 300.4) <19269C1D-EB29-384A-83F3-7DDDEB7D9DAD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    0x7fff826bd000 -     0x7fff826dafff  libsystem_kernel.dylib
(2782.10.72) <97CD7ACD-EA0C-3434-BEFC-FCD013D6BB73>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff826db000 -     0x7fff82716fff  com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 -
56045) <D64571B1-4483-3FE2-BD67-A91360F79727>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff82717000 -     0x7fff82728ff7  libz.1.dylib (55)
<88C7C7DE-04B8-316F-8B74-ACD9F3DE1AA1> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff82729000 -     0x7fff82744ff7  com.apple.aps.framework (4.0 -
4.0) <F3C3C246-101E-3E81-9608-D2D6E9352532>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ApplePushService.framework/Versions/A/ApplePushService
    0x7fff82745000 -     0x7fff827f4fe7  libvMisc.dylib (516)
<A82F9FE8-70ED-3BC9-9184-1A2B9EE3C010>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff827f5000 -     0x7fff82841ff7  libcups.2.dylib (408)
<9CECCDE3-51D7-3028-830C-F58BD36E3317> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff82842000 -     0x7fff82b46ffb  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 -
757.3) <D827FC03-5668-3AA4-AF0E-46EEF7358EEA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff82b64000 -     0x7fff82e7ffcf  com.apple.vImage (8.0 - 8.0)
<1183FE6A-FDB6-3B3B-928D-50C7909F2308>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff82e80000 -     0x7fff82f09fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.1 -
57020) <FDF8F348-164D-38F9-90EB-F42585DD2C77>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff82f0a000 -     0x7fff82f0afff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit
(1.12 - 1.12) <76EF1C9D-DEA4-3E55-A134-4099B2FD2CF2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff82f0b000 -     0x7fff82f81fe7  libcorecrypto.dylib (233.1.2)
<E1789801-3985-3949-B736-6B3378873301> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fff82f82000 -     0x7fff82f8affb  com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents
(1210 - 1210) <782A9C69-7A45-31A7-8960-D08A36CBD0A7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents
    0x7fff82f8b000 -     0x7fff83029fff  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
917.1) <46BE997C-B1F4-3BED-9332-FAC87297C87A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff830e9000 -     0x7fff830efff7  libsystem_networkextension.dylib
(167.1.10) <29AB225B-D7FB-30ED-9600-65D44B9A9442>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib
    0x7fff830f4000 -     0x7fff8323afef  libsqlite3.dylib (168)
<8B78BED1-7B9B-3943-80DC-0871015AEAC4> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff83266000 -     0x7fff8327ffff  com.apple.openscripting (1.4 -
162) <80DFF366-B950-3F79-903F-99DA0FFDB570>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
    0x7fff83689000 -     0x7fff83694ff7  libkxld.dylib (2782.10.72)
<68E07A32-28F5-3FBB-9D74-00B4F53C2FD4> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff836e8000 -     0x7fff836f0ffb  libcopyfile.dylib (118.1.2)
<0C68D3A6-ACDD-3EF3-991A-CC82C32AB836> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff83718000 -     0x7fff83733ff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34)
<D64842BE-7BD4-3D0C-9842-1D202F7C2A51> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff83734000 -     0x7fff83780ff7  com.apple.corelocation (1486.17 -
1615.21.1) <B81BC475-E215-3491-A750-8B23F05ABF5B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreLocation.framework/Versions/A/CoreLocation
    0x7fff83781000 -     0x7fff837d2ff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 -
4.3.0) <AF72B06E-C6C1-3FAE-8B47-AF461CAE0E22>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff837d3000 -     0x7fff8380efff  com.apple.QD (301 - 301)
<C4D2AD03-B839-350A-AAF0-B4A08F8BED77>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff8380f000 -     0x7fff83869ff7  com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 -
1) <ACA93FE0-A0E3-333E-AE3C-8EB7DE5F362F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
    0x7fff838e3000 -     0x7fff838f9ff7  libsystem_asl.dylib (267)
<F153AC5B-0542-356E-88C8-20A62CA704E2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x7fff838fa000 -     0x7fff83922fff  libsystem_info.dylib (459)
<B85A85D5-8530-3A93-B0C3-4DEC41F79478> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff8396e000 -     0x7fff83975fff  libCGCMS.A.dylib (775.16)
<8A173E74-7123-35F1-B160-853528C144ED>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib
    0x7fff83976000 -     0x7fff839bcffb  libFontRegistry.dylib (134)
<01B8034A-45FD-3360-A347-A1896F591363>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff83c84000 -     0x7fff83c94ff7  libbsm.0.dylib (34)
<A3A2E56C-2B65-37C7-B43A-A1F926E1A0BB> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff83f79000 -     0x7fff83f93ff7  liblzma.5.dylib (7)
<1D03E875-A7C0-3028-814C-3C27F7B7C079> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
    0x7fff83fb1000 -     0x7fff83fb2ff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (65)
<9615D10A-FCA7-3BE4-AA1A-1B195DACE1A1>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff83fd4000 -     0x7fff840f6ff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (644.12.4
- 644.12.4) <59E909E8-ED4A-33EA-B85D-D409BADDF854>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff840f7000 -     0x7fff840fcff7  libunwind.dylib (35.3)
<BE7E51A0-B6EA-3A54-9CCA-9D88F683A6D6> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff8412b000 -     0x7fff84201ff3  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework
(10.10.1 - 396) <E7478685-E829-372A-A945-A512730D3312>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x7fff8420b000 -     0x7fff8429cff7  com.apple.cloudkit.CloudKit
(259.2.5 - 259.2.5) <241EB647-C917-32F7-956A-6E505827048C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CloudKit.framework/Versions/A/CloudKit
    0x7fff842cd000 -     0x7fff84345ff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
(1.14 - 1.14) <E0495F7D-5624-3EF7-B7E5-DA0EE708B6E4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff84346000 -     0x7fff84350ff7  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport
(10.10 - 629) <4BCAA6B5-EC7F-365F-9D3F-BC483B7E956C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fff84351000 -     0x7fff8436bfff  com.apple.AppleVPAFramework
(1.2.10 - 1.2.10) <DC3D5A44-AB1E-32A9-9D22-FC922B52346A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVPA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVPA
    0x7fff84371000 -     0x7fff84431fff  com.apple.backup.framework (1.6.2
- 1.6.2) <63E8CA47-B7B8-3A63-B505-D1622CE52527>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fff84432000 -     0x7fff84480fff  libcurl.4.dylib (83.1.2)
<337A1FF8-E8B1-3173-9F29-C0D4C851D8E1> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff84575000 -     0x7fff8457bfff  libsystem_trace.dylib (72.1.3)
<A9E6B7D8-C327-3742-AC54-86C94218B1DF> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
    0x7fff84589000 -     0x7fff84590fff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0)
<1581D25F-CC07-39B0-90E8-5D4F3CF84EBA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff845c4000 -     0x7fff845d3fff  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 -
1.7.0) <D1E527E4-C561-352F-9457-E8C50232793C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff84653000 -     0x7fff84655fff  com.apple.OAuth (25 - 25)
<EE765AF0-2BB6-3689-9EAA-689BF1F02A0D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OAuth.framework/Versions/A/OAuth
    0x7fff846d8000 -     0x7fff846dcfff  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 -
96) <F9ECC8AF-D9CA-3350-AFB4-5113A9B789A5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
    0x7fff846dd000 -     0x7fff846defff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
(100) <2EE8E436-5CDC-34C5-9959-5BA218D507FB>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff846df000 -     0x7fff846e3fff  libpam.2.dylib (20)
<E805398D-9A92-31F8-8005-8DC188BD8B6E> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff846f1000 -     0x7fff8473aff3  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 -
520.12) <8EAC82AB-6A7D-3606-AF6F-60A9410D1278>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff84779000 -     0x7fff847edfff  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS
(360 - 375) <2824D38D-460D-353C-9D18-499B4BEEABB7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff847ee000 -     0x7fff8487aff7  libsystem_c.dylib (1044.10.1)
<199ED5EB-77A1-3D43-AA51-81779CE0A742> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff84c3c000 -     0x7fff84c97fef  libTIFF.dylib (1232)
<56D444B7-A37A-30BC-80B5-5E702FFAAAAB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff8563b000 -     0x7fff85664ffb  libxslt.1.dylib (13)
<AED1143F-B848-3E73-81ED-71356F25F084> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff856b0000 -     0x7fff85704fff  libc++.1.dylib (120)
<1B9530FD-989B-3174-BB1C-BDC159501710> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff85705000 -     0x7fff85706ff7  com.apple.print.framework.Print
(10.0 - 265) <3BC4FE7F-78A0-3E57-8F4C-520E7EFD36FA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
    0x7fff85707000 -     0x7fff8570afff  com.apple.IOSurface (97 - 97)
<D4B4D2B2-7B16-3174-9EA6-55E0A10B452D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff8570b000 -     0x7fff8574bff7  libGLImage.dylib (11.1.1)
<3986BFA3-4F55-380F-B01D-91BA9785D70C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff8574c000 -     0x7fff8574cff7  liblaunch.dylib (559.10.3)
<DFCDEBDF-8247-3DC7-9879-E7E497DDA4B4> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff8574d000 -     0x7fff857cffff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.0
- 1) <94F08B1A-F6AF-38D5-BE92-4FED34742966>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff857d0000 -     0x7fff85872ff7  com.apple.Bluetooth (4.3.2 -
4.3.2f6) <95676652-21AB-3FFA-B53D-EBC8BF4E913E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
    0x7fff85873000 -     0x7fff863bdff7  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1344.72)
<44EF7DEB-3072-3515-9F34-2857D557E828>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff8673d000 -     0x7fff868edff7  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.10 -
361.15) <72A78C43-30DF-3748-9015-4B28119DB27B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff8690d000 -     0x7fff8694efff  libGLU.dylib (11.1.1)
<E9ADAD30-0133-320D-A60E-D1A7F91A7795>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff8694f000 -     0x7fff86b52ff3  com.apple.CFNetwork (720.2.4 -
720.2.4) <E550C671-930F-3B12-8798-23898473E179>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff86b53000 -     0x7fff86b8affb  com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 -
194.5) <D22234AA-8B30-3010-8CF0-67516D52CC33>
/System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x7fff86cc0000 -     0x7fff86dcefff  com.apple.desktopservices (1.9.2 -
1.9.2) <8670FD3B-8A5B-3D84-B21E-DF21140545A2>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff86de7000 -     0x7fff86de8fff  libSystem.B.dylib (1213)
<90B107BC-FF74-32CC-B1CF-4E02F544D957> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff86de9000 -     0x7fff86debff7  libutil.dylib (38)
<471AD65E-B86E-3C4A-8ABD-B8665A2BCE3F> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    0x7fff86df4000 -     0x7fff86e17fff  com.apple.Sharing (328.3.2 -
328.3.2) <F555679F-1CD1-3EB2-8E01-FCB80EF07330>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x7fff86e18000 -     0x7fff86f40ff7  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 305.6.1)
<B56EC212-73C1-326F-B78C-EB856386296E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff87183000 -     0x7fff8718aff7  libcompiler_rt.dylib (35)
<BF8FC133-EE10-3DA6-9B90-92039E28678F> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff8718b000 -     0x7fff8726ffff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (52.10.1)
<2A2924DE-63FB-37F6-B102-84D69240675B> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff87270000 -     0x7fff87272fff  com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2)
<39895ACB-E756-342C-ABE5-DB7100EF0A69>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin
    0x7fff8728b000 -     0x7fff872beff7  com.apple.MediaKit (16 - 757)
<345EDAFE-3E39-3B0F-8D84-54657EC4396D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x7fff87356000 -     0x7fff8735bfff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 -
2.6) <0DFF4D9B-2AC3-3B82-B5C5-30F4EFBD2DB9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff873c7000 -     0x7fff873e8fff  com.apple.framework.Apple80211
(10.1 - 1010.64) <A7378C4B-FFD3-35B9-93E8-0534A2A7B51F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x7fff87465000 -     0x7fff877fbfff  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 -
1152) <CBD1591C-405E-376E-87E9-B264610EBF49>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff877fc000 -     0x7fff877feff7  libquarantine.dylib (76)
<DC041627-2D92-361C-BABF-A869A5C72293> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff877ff000 -     0x7fff8780afff  libGL.dylib (11.1.1)
<1F0EB9FB-4B0F-349B-80DD-93FD3F45B9C7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff8780b000 -     0x7fff878fffff  libFontParser.dylib (134.1)
<EA8452DB-9221-3608-95BF-496F58106313>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff87930000 -     0x7fff8793bff7  libcsfde.dylib (471.10.6)
<E1BF5816-3CE6-30CE-B3EE-F68CB6BA1378> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib
    0x7fff8793f000 -     0x7fff87953ff7
 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (262.33.1 - 262.33.1)
<62DF9340-01A1-3E12-A604-C90F6361FD9E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff87954000 -     0x7fff87bbcff3  com.apple.security (7.0 -
57031.10.10) <79C37E73-271B-3BEF-A96E-CDB83FF12CF0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff87ca8000 -     0x7fff87caafff  libRadiance.dylib (1232)
<9C2DBBDF-0F0B-36BF-84D0-13E0086F793A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff87cb0000 -     0x7fff87d0fff3  com.apple.AE (681 - 681)
<7F544183-A515-31A8-B45F-89A167F56216>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff87d10000 -     0x7fff87d2dffb  libresolv.9.dylib (57)
<26B38E61-298A-3C3A-82C1-3B5E98AD5E29> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff87d2e000 -     0x7fff87d54ff7  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.1 -
163.1) <3514F2A4-38BD-3849-9286-B3B991057742>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x7fff87d55000 -     0x7fff87d85fff  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0)
<FD154E62-F4CF-339D-B66C-AF4AED6A94A6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff87d96000 -     0x7fff87e13fff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices
(640.3 - 640.3) <84A91B00-0ED4-350C-B30A-AEAE437AE02A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff87e14000 -     0x7fff880e3ff3  com.apple.CoreImage (10.0.33)
<6E3DDA29-718B-3BDB-BFAF-F8C201BF93A4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff880e4000 -     0x7fff880e7fff  com.apple.help (1.3.3 - 46)
<CA4541F4-CEF5-355C-8F1F-EA65DC1B400F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
    0x7fff88169000 -     0x7fff881a9ff7  com.apple.CloudDocs (1.0 - 280.6)
<C1179CEF-E058-3E16-BF90-C059FE7CDE77>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CloudDocs.framework/Versions/A/CloudDocs
    0x7fff88397000 -     0x7fff8839fff7  com.apple.icloud.FindMyDevice (1.0
- 1) <D198E170-3610-3727-BC87-73AD249CA097>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FindMyDevice.framework/Versions/A/FindMyDevice
    0x7fff88406000 -     0x7fff8843efff  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0
- 99) <C9A62691-B0D9-34B7-B71C-A48B5F4DC553>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff88599000 -     0x7fff885a2fff  libsystem_pthread.dylib (105.10.1)
<3103AA7F-3BAE-3673-9649-47FFD7E15C97>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7fff8897b000 -     0x7fff8897fff7  libGIF.dylib (1232)
<3C70FBBC-FBA5-3013-A440-05D68B63885F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff889d8000 -     0x7fff889e0ff7  com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1)
<01EC5144-D09A-3D6A-AE35-F6D48585F154>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP
    0x7fff889e1000 -     0x7fff88d0ffff  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 -
1152.14) <E3746EDD-DFB1-3ECB-88ED-A91AC0EF3AAA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff88d10000 -     0x7fff88d13ff7  libdyld.dylib (353.2.1)
<4E33E416-F1D8-3598-B8CC-6863E2ECD0E6> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff88d14000 -     0x7fff88d26ff7  com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0)
<7FB65DD4-56B5-35C4-862C-7A2DED991D1F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
    0x7fff88d27000 -     0x7fff88d2ffff  libsystem_platform.dylib (63)
<64E34079-D712-3D66-9CE2-418624A5C040>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7fff88d30000 -     0x7fff88d5dfff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 145.1)
<18DB07E0-B927-3260-A234-636F298D1917>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff88d8d000 -     0x7fff88d92ff7  libmacho.dylib (862)
<126CA2ED-DE91-308F-8881-B9DAEC3C63B6> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff88d96000 -     0x7fff88d96ff7  libunc.dylib (29)
<5676F7EA-C1DF-329F-B006-D2C3022B7D70> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff896e6000 -     0x7fff896ffff7  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.10 -
187) <0F9747EF-12A3-3694-984D-0B8352CA6C0F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff89700000 -     0x7fff89700fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.10 -
Accelerate 1.10) <2C8AF258-4F11-3BEC-A826-22D7199B3975>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff897fb000 -     0x7fff8992bfff  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 1)
<8E030D93-441C-3997-9CD2-55C8DFAC8B84>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
    0x7fff89937000 -     0x7fff89956fff  com.apple.CoreDuet (1.0 - 1)
<36AA9FD5-2685-314D-B364-3FA4688D86BD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuet.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuet
    0x7fff899cc000 -     0x7fff8a205fe3  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 -
775.16) <A7BA30E6-A15F-3E48-9718-3837949A0E2E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff8a206000 -     0x7fff8a22afef  libJPEG.dylib (1232)
<638302B6-369F-3C50-BF63-F8D19C393F47>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff8a271000 -     0x7fff8a27eff7  libxar.1.dylib (254)
<CE10EFED-3066-3749-838A-6A15AC0DBCB6> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fff8a27f000 -     0x7fff8a2ceff7  com.apple.opencl (2.4.2 - 2.4.2)
<D16CFDE6-B5F7-301A-995E-8B583D8C675A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff8a2fc000 -     0x7fff8a30eff7  com.apple.CoreDuetDaemonProtocol
(1.0 - 1) <CE9FABB4-1C5D-3F9B-9BB8-5CC50C3E5E31>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuetDaemonProtocol.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuetDaemonProtocol
    0x7fff8a30f000 -     0x7fff8a311ff7  com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55006)
<1F40ECF1-6AEF-3E64-9DAD-ADC646CCEA98>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
    0x7fff8a312000 -     0x7fff8a313fff  liblangid.dylib (117)
<B54A4AA0-2E53-3671-90F5-AFF711C0EB9E> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff8a321000 -     0x7fff8a359ffb  libsystem_network.dylib (411.1)
<2EC3A005-473F-3C36-A665-F88B5BACC7F0>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff8a35b000 -     0x7fff8a361fff
 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (5.0.9 - 5.0.9)
<BB2D573F-0A01-379F-A2BA-3C454EDCB111>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff8a413000 -     0x7fff8a415fff  com.apple.CoreDuetDebugLogging
(1.0 - 1) <9A6E5710-EA99-366E-BF40-9A65EC1B46A1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuetDebugLogging.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuetDebugLogging
    0x7fff8a416000 -     0x7fff8a43effb  libRIP.A.dylib (775.16)
<7711F7A7-1813-3024-AE42-75CA7C5422B7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x7fff8a6b6000 -     0x7fff8a6bffff  libGFXShared.dylib (11.1.1)
<7AE7D152-597E-3B27-A52C-8DA76760B61C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff8a6c0000 -     0x7fff8a6cdfff  com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore
(2.0.32 - 2.0.32) <87F0C88D-502D-3217-8B4A-8388288568BA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
    0x7fff8a6ce000 -     0x7fff8a7e6ffb  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 454.3)
<B3B8C775-14FA-38F3-9CD5-830422AE9C49>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff8a7e7000 -     0x7fff8aa93fff  com.apple.GeoServices (1.0 -
982.4.10) <8A7FE04A-2785-30E7-A6E2-DC15D170DAF5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GeoServices.framework/Versions/A/GeoServices
    0x7fff8aa94000 -     0x7fff8ab86ff7  libiconv.2.dylib (42)
<2A06D02F-8B76-3864-8D96-64EF5B40BC6C> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff8ab87000 -     0x7fff8ab99fff  libsasl2.2.dylib (193)
<E523DD05-544B-3430-8AA9-672408A5AF8B> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff8ab9a000 -     0x7fff8ab9fff7  libsystem_stats.dylib (163.10.18)
<9B8CCF24-DDDB-399A-9237-4BEC225D2E8C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_stats.dylib
    0x7fff8aba0000 -     0x7fff8ac35ff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 -
4.9.0) <F06733BD-A10C-3DB3-B050-825351130392>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff8b162000 -     0x7fff8b1d4ff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 -
1050.10.8) <FDFB1FBE-6A0E-3D63-828C-CD53500FCB0F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff8b20c000 -     0x7fff8b21dff7  libsystem_coretls.dylib (35.1.2)
<BC691CD1-17B6-39A5-BD02-AF973695FD1D>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib
    0x7fff8b21e000 -     0x7fff8b249fff  libc++abi.dylib (125)
<88A22A0F-87C6-3002-BFBA-AC0F2808B8B9> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff8b255000 -     0x7fff8b25fff7  com.apple.NetAuth (5.0 - 5.0)
<B9EC5425-D38D-308C-865F-207E0A98BAC7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff8b2e2000 -     0x7fff8b2eafe7  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.4.5)
<F9EF8060-5E40-3E88-BC38-7452649672B2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x7fff8b2ef000 -     0x7fff8b35efff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
1.4.0) <BFD6D876-36BA-3A3B-9F15-3E2F7DE6E89D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff8b653000 -     0x7fff8b65cff3  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0)
<BA9F5A09-D200-3D18-9F4A-20C789291A30>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff8b65d000 -     0x7fff8b65effb  libremovefile.dylib (35)
<3485B5F4-6CE8-3C62-8DFD-8736ED6E8531> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff8b73f000 -     0x7fff8b73ffff  com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157)
<0DF27AD6-ED64-34D7-825D-65297D276652>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
    0x7fff8b740000 -     0x7fff8b7fbff7  com.apple.DiscRecording (9.0 -
9000.4.2) <9BB46993-311A-3F2E-BD77-3CBEFB71C1F0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x7fff8b811000 -     0x7fff8b82bff7  libextension.dylib (55.1)
<6D0CF094-85E8-3F5B-A3F1-25ECF60F80D9> /usr/lib/libextension.dylib
    0x7fff8b82c000 -     0x7fff8b830fff  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1)
<61F36A72-B983-3A2D-9D37-A2F194D31E7D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fff8b8ab000 -     0x7fff8ba90ff3  libicucore.A.dylib (531.31)
<B08E00D5-13C6-3391-AB3A-8DE693D3B42E> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff8ba91000 -     0x7fff8baadfff  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0
- 209.11) <9FF8DD11-25FB-3047-A5BF-9415339B3EEC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff8baae000 -     0x7fff8bac6ff7  libexpat.1.dylib (12)
<C5FE8836-E277-3162-9D15-6735321CB2C6> /usr/lib/libexpat.1.dylib
    0x7fff8bac7000 -     0x7fff8bbb9fff  libxml2.2.dylib (26)
<B834E7C8-EC3E-3382-BC5A-DA38DC4D720C> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff8bbd0000 -     0x7fff8bbd0fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48
- 48) <5BF7910B-C328-3BF8-BA4F-CE52B574CE01>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff8bcb0000 -     0x7fff8bfe3fff  libmecabra.dylib (666.2)
<F757CABA-3EDB-3ABA-A378-A7C574EA233B> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
    0x7fff8c07c000 -     0x7fff8c07efff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
(11.1.1) <DA0706C5-F02A-3F3D-8EBA-18C04313CA2C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff8c0e6000 -     0x7fff8c100ff3  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 313)
<DF56A657-CC6E-3BE2-86A0-71F07127724C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
    0x7fff8c101000 -     0x7fff8c12cfff  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2
- 229) <6789EC43-CADA-394D-8FE8-FC3A2DD136B9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff8d0e5000 -     0x7fff8d0ffff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1)
<7760E0C2-A222-3709-B2A6-B692D900CEB1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff8d100000 -     0x7fff8d37bff7  com.apple.CoreData (111 - 526.1)
<DC4F037B-B7F4-381A-B939-4414489D76BF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff8d37c000 -     0x7fff8d37eff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (358.1.1)
<95312E09-DA28-324A-A084-F3E574D0210E>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff8d3fd000 -     0x7fff8d443ff7  libauto.dylib (186)
<A260789B-D4D8-316A-9490-254767B8A5F1> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff8d44b000 -     0x7fff8d4eadf7  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1)
<9BB3D7DF-630A-3E1C-A124-12D6C4D0DE70>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
    0x7fff8d4eb000 -     0x7fff8d552ffb  com.apple.datadetectorscore (6.0 -
396.1.1) <80379385-A4EC-3F9B-AFED-9B1DF781943D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff8d553000 -     0x7fff8d585ff3  com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon
(1.3 - 1.3) <C6DB0A07-F8E4-3837-BCA9-225F460EDA81>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon
    0x7fff8d586000 -     0x7fff8d78046f  libobjc.A.dylib (647)
<759E155D-BC42-3D4E-869B-6F57D477177C> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff8d7e4000 -     0x7fff8dc14fff  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.1.6 -
3.1.6) <C3B823AA-C261-37D3-B4AC-C59CE91C8241>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x7fff8dc15000 -     0x7fff8dc31ff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (53.1.1)
<19BCC257-5717-3502-A71F-95D65AFA861B>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x7fff8dc32000 -     0x7fff8dc5dff3  libarchive.2.dylib (30)
<8CBB4416-EBE9-3574-8ADC-44655D245F39> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
    0x7fff8dc5e000 -     0x7fff8dc60ffb  libCGXType.A.dylib (775.16)
<B2DC78CA-179F-39A7-8D0B-873DC0ACFE96>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x7fff8dd36000 -     0x7fff8dd36fff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (162)
<EFD79173-A9DA-3AE6-BE15-3948938204A6> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fff8dda0000 -     0x7fff8e087ffb  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore
(1108.2 - 1108.2) <FD87F83F-301A-3BD6-8262-5692FC1B4457>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff8e089000 -     0x7fff8e094fff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60061)
<D381EBC6-69D8-31D3-8084-5A80A32CB748> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff8e095000 -     0x7fff8e0cfffb  com.apple.DebugSymbols (115 - 115)
<6F03761D-7C3A-3C80-8031-AA1C1AD7C706>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff8e3be000 -     0x7fff8e54cfff  libBLAS.dylib (1128)
<497912C1-A98E-3281-BED7-E9C751552F61>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff8e54d000 -     0x7fff8e54efff  libsystem_secinit.dylib (18)
<581DAD0F-6B63-3A48-B63B-917AF799ABAA>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
    0x7fff8e54f000 -     0x7fff8e95cff7  libLAPACK.dylib (1128)
<F9201AE7-B031-36DB-BCF8-971E994EF7C1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff8ea95000 -     0x7fff8eac5fff  libsystem_m.dylib (3086.1)
<1E12AB45-6D96-36D0-A226-F24D9FB0D9D6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fff8eb48000 -     0x7fff8eb55fff  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 -
225.1) <2D502FBB-D2A0-3937-A5C5-385FA65B3874>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer
    0x7fff8ec1c000 -     0x7fff8ec30ff7  com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage
(1.0 - 1) <52CFE68A-0663-3756-AB5B-B42195026052>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage
    0x7fff8ee49000 -     0x7fff8ee73ff7  libdispatch.dylib (442.1.4)
<502CF32B-669B-3709-8862-08188225E4F0> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff8ee89000 -     0x7fff8ee8dfff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (79)
<FC4E08E3-749E-32FF-B5E9-211F29864831>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff8f3be000 -     0x7fff8f4f8ff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0
- 1232) <A9682E9F-4917-3926-A035-7FEE7FF9D2AB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff8f59c000 -     0x7fff8f5a1ffb  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (398.10.1)
<A7B6447A-6680-3625-83C3-993B58D5C43F> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x7fff8fbc2000 -     0x7fff8fbe2fff  com.apple.IconServices (47.1 -
47.1) <E83DFE3B-6541-3736-96BB-26DC5D0100F1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x7fff8fbe3000 -     0x7fff8fbe5ff7  libsystem_coreservices.dylib (9)
<41B7C578-5A53-31C8-A96F-C73E030B0938>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib
    0x7fff8fc0b000 -     0x7fff8fc19ff7  com.apple.opengl (11.1.1 - 11.1.1)
<F79F5FFF-372E-329E-81FB-EE9BD6A2A7A7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff8fc1a000 -     0x7fff8fc25ff7
 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (5.3.3 - 5.3.3)
<7DF3C68C-B219-3E13-AE72-24B8606A1560>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff8fc8c000 -     0x7fff8fd20fff  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 -
213) <8E029630-1530-3734-A446-13353F0E7AC5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff8fdd0000 -     0x7fff8fdd0ff7  libkeymgr.dylib (28)
<77845842-DE70-3CC5-BD01-C3D14227CED5> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff8fdf9000 -     0x7fff8fe6dff3  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0
- 55126) <DEC91795-7754-334A-8CDA-B429F41B922D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff8fffd000 -     0x7fff90005fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (561.1.1)
<62B70ECA-E40D-3C63-896E-7F00EC386DDB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff90006000 -     0x7fff90017fff  libcmph.dylib (1)
<46EC3997-DB5E-38AE-BBBB-A035A54AD3C0> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
    0x7fff90018000 -     0x7fff9001afff  libsystem_configuration.dylib
(699.1.5) <5E14864E-089A-3D84-85A4-980B776427A8>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x7fff9001b000 -     0x7fff9001cfff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent
(2.0 - 25) <2D61A2C3-C83E-3A3F-8EC1-736DBEC250AB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff9001d000 -     0x7fff90045fff  libxpc.dylib (559.10.3)
<876216DC-D5D3-381E-8AF9-49AE464E5107> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff9005a000 -     0x7fff90063ff7  libsystem_notify.dylib (133.1.1)
<61147800-F320-3DAA-850C-BADF33855F29>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff906cc000 -     0x7fff9075dff7  libCoreStorage.dylib (471.10.6)
<892DEEE7-C8C7-35EA-931D-FF9862BDEB2B> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib
    0x7fff90776000 -     0x7fff90888ff7  libvDSP.dylib (516)
<151B3CCB-77D3-3715-A3D0-7C74CD5C7FFC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff90a57000 -     0x7fff90bc2ff7
 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.12 - 1.12)
<5C6DBEB4-F2EA-3262-B9FC-AFB89404C1DA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff90bc3000 -     0x7fff90bf1fff  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal
(221.2.2 - 221.2.2) <16F7A7F1-CF1D-35AD-A91F-690A814048DF>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff90c4f000 -     0x7fff90c62ff7  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1)
<FA9B43B3-E183-3040-AE25-66EF9870CF35>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
    0x7fff90d0c000 -     0x7fff90d0cfff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.10
- vecLib 3.10) <9D749502-A228-3BF1-B52F-A182DEEB2C4D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff90d0d000 -     0x7fff90d79fff  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (5.0
- 500.35.2) <37551DDD-C07C-31EB-923A-9721F03D7E29>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x7fff90d7a000 -     0x7fff90daaff7  libncurses.5.4.dylib (44)
<F09809A4-53B9-3E91-A8FA-D3F584C03AA3> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff90dab000 -     0x7fff90db8ff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (36)
<2DF83FBC-5C08-39E1-94F5-C28653791B5F> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff90dfb000 -     0x7fff90dfffff  libcache.dylib (69)
<45E9A2E7-99C4-36B2-BEE3-0C4E11614AD1> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff91689000 -     0x7fff91779fef  libJP2.dylib (1232)
<13BFC6A7-E24E-3F29-AD3C-E2D382A1223A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 49
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 148210
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=193.8M resident=102.7M(53%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=91.1M(47%)
Writable regions: Total=276.3M written=111.2M(40%) resident=124.1M(45%)
swapped_out=35.3M(13%) unallocated=152.2M(55%)

REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL
===========                      =======
Activity Tracing                   2048K
CG backing stores                  16.5M
CG image                            296K
CG raster data                     23.1M
CG shared images                    336K
CoreAnimation                       184K
CoreImage                            16K
CoreUI image data                   144K
Foundation                            4K
Kernel Alloc Once                     8K
MALLOC                            174.0M
MALLOC (admin)                       32K
Memory Tag 242                       12K
Memory Tag 251                        8K
OpenCL                               16K
STACK GUARD                        55.7M
Stack                              12.4M
VM_ALLOCATE                        17.2M
__DATA                             55.6M
__IMAGE                             528K
__LINKEDIT                         72.2M
__TEXT                            121.6M
__UNICODE                           544K
mapped file                        64.9M
shared memory                         4K
===========                      =======
TOTAL                             617.3M

Model: MacBookPro11,1, BootROM MBP111.0138.B14, 2 processors, Intel Core
i5, 2.4 GHz, 8 GB, SMC 2.16f68
Graphics: Intel Iris, Intel Iris, Built-In
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x802C,
0x384B54463531323634485A2D314736453120
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x802C,
0x384B54463531323634485A2D314736453120
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x112),
Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.15.159.13.12)
Bluetooth: Version 4.3.2f6 15235, 3 services, 27 devices, 1 incoming serial
ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SM0256F, 251 GB
USB Device: Internal Memory Card Reader
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 17.2

------------------------------------------------------------
In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin14.1.0, NS apple-appkit-1344.72)
 of 2015-01-30 on Vigneshs-MBP
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1344
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/info/emacs
 --with-file-notification=gfile --without-dbus --without-gnutls
 --with-rsvg --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: EL

Minor modes in effect:
  rainbow-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  guru-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  erc-truncate-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  prelude-global-mode: t
  prelude-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - M-< C-e C-b
C-b C-f C-SPC M-b M-b M-b M-b <backspace> C-b C-b C-b
C-b C-b C-b . C-e C-b g m a i l . c o m <company-dummy-event>
C-e C-n C-n C-x o C-x b b u h e <return> C-x o C-c
C-c n M-< C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-SPC C-n C-n C-n C-n C-g C-p C-p C-n
M-f M-f , <backspace> C-SPC M-b M-b M-b M-b <backspace>
<backspace> b <backspace> SPC b u t <company-dummy-event>
C-e M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b C-j M-f M-f C-e C-p
C-e <backspace> C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p C-n C-n
C-n C-a C-SPC C-n C-n C-p C-g C-p M-f M-f M-f M-f M-f
M-f <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
o s <company-dummy-event> SPC x C-b C-b C-b C-b M-c
M-c M-f M-f M-f M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b C-f s-c M-c M-f
M-f M-f M-f M-f M-f M-f C-b C-b C-b C-b C-f C-d i C-e
C-n C-c C-c C-x o C-x b b u h e <return> C-x o C-n
C-e SPC SPC s-v C-c C-c s m <return> g m <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n
C-SPC M-> s-x M-< C-n C-n C-x k <return> y C-x o C-x
b b u h e <return> C-x o M-x <return>

Recent messages:
Saving file /Users/vigneshsarma/.emacs.d/personal/custom.el...
Wrote
/var/folders/5l/pvbg04g52bx6kgs9z7z9r4ch0000gn/T/.!Users!vigneshsarma!.emacs.d!personal!custom.el.~undo-tree~
Wrote /Users/vigneshsarma/.emacs.d/personal/custom.el [2 times]
Text is read-only
Quit
Saving file /Users/vigneshsarma/*message*-20150303-124445...
Wrote
/var/folders/5l/pvbg04g52bx6kgs9z7z9r4ch0000gn/T/.!Users!vigneshsarma!*message*-20150303-124445.~undo-tree~
Wrote /Users/vigneshsarma/*message*-20150303-124445
Mark set [2 times]
Buffer *unsent mail to [email-masked]* modified; kill anyway? (y or
n) y

Load-path shadows:
/Users/vigneshsarma/.emacs.d/elpa/utop-20150112.156/utop hides
/Users/vigneshsarma/.opam/system/share/emacs/site-lisp/utop
/Users/vigneshsarma/.emacs.d/elpa/merlin-20150109.318/merlin hides
/Users/vigneshsarma/.opam/system/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin

Features:
(mailalias smtpmail cus-edit cus-start cus-load shadow sort mail-extr
emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils company-anaconda anaconda-mode json-rpc
python-el-fgallina-expansions python json rainbow-mode color
rainbow-delimiters elisp-slime-nav guru-mode yaml-mode virtualenvwrapper
ido-vertical-mode sanityinc-tomorrow-eighties-theme
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow stylus-mode sws-mode multiple-cursors
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect prelude-yaml prelude-xml
nxml-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions sgml-mode smartparens-html
rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util
nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok prelude-shell sh-script executable
prelude-scheme geiser prelude-python prelude-org prelude-ocaml
flycheck-ocaml utop utop-minor-mode caml tuareg_indent tuareg speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe smie caml-help caml-types caml-emacs
prelude-latex company-auctex haskell-yas yasnippet latex-mode-expansions
latex tex-style tex crm smartparens-latex prelude-js js2-mode-expansions
js-mode-expansions js2-mode cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-styles cc-align cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
prelude-haskell prelude-go go-projectile vc-git go-eldoc go-mode url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap find-file ffap url-parse url-vars
prelude-emacs-lisp prelude-css prelude-common-lisp prelude-clojure
prelude-lisp prelude-c prelude-programming flycheck find-func help-mode
rx subr-x which-func imenu prelude-key-chord key-chord prelude-company
company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf
company-cmake company-ropemacs company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company prelude-ido smex flx-ido flx ido-ubiquitous
warnings ido prelude-erc erc-truncate erc-autoaway erc-spelling
erc-notify erc-log erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks
erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat prelude-osx
exec-path-from-shell prelude-global-keybindings prelude-editor
operate-on-number calc-bin calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs diff-hl
smartrep vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode easy-mmode winner
undo-tree diff esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg
eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util re-builder
whitespace browse-kill-ring midnight ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff dired-x dired anzu
projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer grep compile f s ucs-normalize bookmark pp
expand-region text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom flyspell ispell tramp
tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete comint ansi-color format-spec
etags ring volatile-highlights hl-line windmove recentf tree-widget
wid-edit savehist saveplace diminish smartparens-config smartparens
autorevert filenotify delsel prelude-mode prelude-core epl advice
help-fns pcase ov dash thingatpt prelude-ui zenburn-theme prelude-custom
prelude-packages tex-site finder-inf eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core go-mode-autoloads info easymenu
slime-autoloads package epg-config ocaml-customization cl-macs
ocp-indent merlin cl gv tq edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib auto-remove
time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process gfilenotify cocoa ns multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 615830 212690)
 (symbols 48 56544 39)
 (miscs 40 201 851)
 (strings 32 131160 234795)
 (string-bytes 1 3775071)
 (vectors 16 76609)
 (vector-slots 8 1252092 156219)
 (floats 8 2067 1483)
 (intervals 56 1087 604)
 (buffers 960 19))