Subject: 24.4; Syntax highlighting in jgraph-mode is wrong if title line is commented
From: Swarnendu Biswas <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 18:49:05 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I want to report a bug with syntax highlighting in jgraph-mode. Syntax 
highlighting is correct if the title line is uncommented, but on 
commenting the title line, the highlighting goes awry and the whole file 
seems to be treated as comments.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.23)
of 2014-10-28 on rain.cse.ohio-state.edu
Windowing system distributor `Red Hat, Inc.', version 11.0.11500000
System Description: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation release 6.6 
(Santiago)

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Package Menu

Minor modes in effect:
which-function-mode: t
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
guide-key-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
icomplete-mode: t
global-anzu-mode: t
anzu-mode: t
company-quickhelp-mode: t
company-statistics-mode: t
TeX-PDF-mode: t
global-company-mode: t
company-mode: t
global-flycheck-mode: t
smooth-scroll-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
ido-vertical-mode: t
ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
flx-ido-mode: t
ido-everywhere: t
global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
global-flex-autopair-mode: t
flex-autopair-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
achievements-mode: t
global-hungry-delete-mode: t
hungry-delete-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
display-time-mode: t
mode-icons-mode: t
global-linum-mode: t
linum-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
tabbar-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
buffer-read-only: t
size-indication-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
k : SPC L C D
: SPC E C D : SPC
C-y C-a C-SPC C-c n
C-s

C-s

M-b i >
C-r b e s s e y C-r C-r C-r
M-x

U x
y y C-f s m a r t p a r e n t s
s C-f C-f d x y C-x C-r

C-f s m
a r t p a r e n s C-f C-f C-f C-f
M-! d a t e C-u M-! d a t
e ; ; SPC C-s

C-x k

M-x r e p o r t Recent messages: The first line should be of the form: 
";;; package --- Summary" Mark saved where search started Mark set Wed 
Feb 18 18:23:26 EST 2015 Saving file /home/biswass/.emacs.d/init.el... 
Wrote /home/biswass/.emacs.d/init.el Wrote 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/init.elc Wrote 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/init.{el,elc} Calculating achievements... done 
Load-path shadows: ~/.emacs.d/lisp/emacs-nav-49/ack hides 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/nav-20120507.7/ack 
~/.emacs.d/lisp/emacs-nav-49/nav hides 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/nav-20120507.7/nav 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/goto-last-change-20150109.1023/goto-last-change 
hides /home/biswass/.emacs.d/lisp/goto-last-change 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/indent-guide-20150116.2012/indent-guide 
hides /home/biswass/.emacs.d/lisp/indent-guide 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-0.4.16/flymake hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/progmodes/flymake 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-io hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ox-latex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-C hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-gnus hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-archive hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-ref hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-R hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-capture hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-mhe hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-macro hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-rmail hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-clock hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-screen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-js hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-lob hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-agenda hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-footnote hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-habit hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-dot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-timer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-bibtex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-compat hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-datetree hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-feed hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-info hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-python hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-latex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-colview hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-id hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-octave hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ox-org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-calc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-list hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-scala hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-src hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ox-odt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-mouse hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-irc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ox hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-css hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-docview hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-protocol hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ox-man hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-element hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-java hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-sass hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-w3m hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-plot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-eval hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-perl hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-sql hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ox-html hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-awk hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-macs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-sh hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-faces hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ox-md hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-comint hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-exp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-indent hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-keys hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-attach hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-ctags hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-core hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-eshell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-shen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-version hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-crypt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-mobile hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-entities hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/ox-publish hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-install hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install 
/home/biswass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150216/org-bbdb hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb Features: (shadow sort 
mail-extr emacsbug sendmail tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs 
trampver pcase smartparens vc-git autoload lisp-mnt tar-mode mm-archive 
message rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode 
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils network-stream starttls url-http tls 
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url-cache url-auth 
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie 
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio 
eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars epg 
ibuf-ext ibuffer hippie-exp hi-lock highlight-numbers parent-mode 
rainbow-identifiers color idle-highlight-mode which-func imenu 
jgraph-mode smerge-mode diff-mode keyfreq advanced-achievements 
ace-jump-buffer ace-jump-mode bs dired-x misearch multi-isearch 
reftex-sel bibtex reftex-ref reftex-parse reftex-cite smex texmathp 
vc-dispatcher vc-svn preview prv-emacs reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex 
reftex-vars rainbow-delimiters font-latex tex-mode compile latexenc 
readline-complete shell flyspell ispell writegood-mode disp-table 
fill-column-indicator auto-highlight-symbol ox-latex ox-icalendar 
ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org org-macro org-footnote 
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline 
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp 
org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ob-core ob-eval org-compat 
org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs 
auctex-latexmk tex-buf guide-key s ucs-normalize popwin savehist 
icomplete+ icomplete anzu thingatpt smart-mode-line-light-theme 
rich-minority smart-mode-line mule-util company-quickhelp pos-tip 
company-statistics company-auctex yasnippet latex tex-style tex dbus xml 
crm company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags 
ring company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf 
company-cmake company-ropemacs company-xcode company-clang 
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml 
company-bbdb company edmacro kmacro dired flycheck-color-mode-line 
face-remap flycheck find-func help-mode rx subr-x smooth-scroll recentf 
tree-widget wid-edit ido-vertical-mode ido-better-flex ido-ubiquitous 
warnings flx-ido flx ido-at-point ido highlight-indentation 
aggressive-indent names edebug flex-autopair paren vlf-setup desktop 
frameset undo-tree diff achievements basic-achievements 
achievements-functions hungry-delete delsel leuven-theme time fixme-mode 
display-theme mode-icons hlinum linum hl-line tabbar cl-macs easy-mmode 
ensure-packages cl gv autorevert filenotify jka-compr auto-compile 
byte-opt packed dash cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile cconv 
auto-indent-mode-autoloads bash-completion-autoloads 
display-theme-autoloads fill-column-indicator-autoloads 
fixme-mode-autoloads flex-autopair-autoloads flex-isearch-autoloads 
flx-ido-autoloads flx-autoloads flymake-autoloads 
flymake-shell-autoloads flymake-easy-autoloads flyparens-autoloads 
fringe-helper-autoloads highlight-numbers-autoloads hlinum-autoloads 
idle-highlight-autoloads ido-better-flex-autoloads 
ido-yes-or-no-autoloads finder-inf jgraph-mode-autoloads tex-site 
mic-paren-autoloads mode-icons-autoloads advice help-fns nav-autoloads 
info easymenu parent-mode-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads 
professional-theme-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads 
readline-complete-autoloads s-autoloads sentence-highlight-autoloads 
smooth-scroll-autoloads writegood-mode-autoloads package epg-config 
time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type 
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe 
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar 
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax 
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese 
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak 
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook 
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button 
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable 
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting 
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs) Memory 
information: ((conses 16 1149297 206188) (symbols 48 50044 0) (miscs 40 
5237 3003) (strings 32 149265 26815) (string-bytes 1 4293126) (vectors 
16 103622) (vector-slots 8 2992364 21026) (floats 8 10038 980) 
(intervals 56 88027 1950) (buffers 960 46) (heap 1024 100797 3700)) -- 
Regards, Swarnendu Biswas.