Subject: Re: bug#19751: 25.0.50; scss-mode: interpolated variable filling
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: Simen Heggestøyl <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 15:32:40 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> I'm not entirely sure what's going on here, but something along the
> following lines seems to fix it:

Thanks, looks good, installed,

        Stefan

PS: You're little by little getting to the point where we won't be able
to accept your patches without copyright paperwork.  In preparation for
that, I suggest you start the process right away.  If that's OK with
you, then please fill the form below and email it as instructed to the
FSF so they can send you the relevant paperwork.

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]