Subject: 24.3; ido symbols function definition is void: make-local-hook
From: Diogo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 16:16:13 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When using the ido build-in, it appear the following message:
progn: Symbol's function definition is void: make-local-hook

What should i do to fix this?
Thanks

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.7)
 of 2014-03-07 on lamiak, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
  tabbar-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
d o . e l <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> SPC n 
o t SPC w o r k i n g <return> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> 
<double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> 
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> 
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> 
<double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> 
<double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> 
<double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <down-mouse-4> 
<mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> C-c 
RET C-c C-g C-g C-g C-g C-c M-i C-c M-i C-c C-g C-g 
C-g C-c M-i C-g C-g C-g C-c <tab> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <up> <right> <right> <right> <return> 
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> 
<double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
C-c <tab> <down> M-w <down> <up> C-c C-c C-w C-w C-w 
y e s <return> C-w C-w C-x C-f C-) C-) C-) C-) C-) 
C-) C-) C-{ C-w C-) C-( C-{ C-{ C-x C-f <up> <right> 
<right> <right> <S-up> <backspace> C-c <tab> C-{ C-{ 
C-} C-) C-) C-c <tab> C-g C-g C-x <tab> C-g C-g C-x 
<tab> M-x <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> 
M-x C-g C-) C-} <down> <down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <backspace> M-x 
<up> <up> <up> <return> C-x <tab> M-x <up> <return> 
C-x <tab> <S-up> <S-up> <backspace> M-x <up> <up> <up> 
<down> <return>

Recent messages:

progn: Symbol's function definition is void: make-local-hook

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141229/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20141226.1023/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(jka-compr shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
lisp-mnt misearch multi-isearch mule-util mail-utils network-stream
starttls url-cache finder-inf windmove dired help-mode skeleton org-ref
cl-macs cl dash gv reftex reftex-vars reftex-cite org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-latex ob-R ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs tango-dark-theme xml-rpc timezone url-http tls url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-gw
url-vars xml ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url
ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els
ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a shell pcomplete ess-sta-d ess-sta-l
cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d
compile ess-tracebug format-spec ess-roxy advice cl-lib advice-preload
hideshow ess-help ess-developer ess-r-args eldoc help-fns ess-s-l ess
ess-inf comint ansi-color ring ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils
ess-custom executable ess-compat ess-site cua-base edmacro kmacro tabbar
easy-mmode org2blog-autoloads metaweblog-autoloads org-autoloads info
easymenu xml-rpc-autoloads package time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Diogo Ferrari
PhD Student
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Department of Political Science
E-mail: [email-masked]

Open Source! Use R! Use Linux!

"A vida é a arte de tirar conclusões suficientes de dados insuficientes"