Subject: Re: bug#19074: Bug in auth-source.el's search of OS X Keychain
From: Ted Zlatanov <[email-masked]>
To: John Mastro <[email-masked]>, Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>, Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Cc: Katsumi Yamaoka <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 09:17:22 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Sun, 16 Nov 2014 21:38:32 -0800 John Mastro <[email-masked]> wrote: 

JM> I accidentally copied only part of the patch in my original email. The
JM> full thing (via `git format-patch') follows.

Thanks, applied to emacs-24 branch as a bugfix:

commit a10e36a5d7fe95830e3f93dc7ae6f65507738978
Author: John Mastro <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Nov 26 09:15:08 2014 -0500

    auth-source: Fix Mac OS X keychain lookups.
    
    * auth-source.el (auth-source-macos-keychain-search-items): Return
    result of `auth-source-macos-keychain-result-append' (bug#19074).

It will eventually get ported to Emacs master and to Gnus master as
well.  Glenn or Stefan, should I do that or wait for you?

Thanks!
Ted