Subject: 24.4.51; [NS] Crash in ns_set_vertical_scroll_bar
From: Ivan Andrus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 23:01:20 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

After running for perhaps a day or two, emacs crashed in
ns_set_vertical_scroll_bar.  I'm not sure how to reproduce it, but I
still have the lldb session open so I can get more info if desired.
Unfortunately, I don't have gdb installed so I can't use xbactrace, but
it doesn't look like that would be very useful anyway.

OS X 10.9.5 in case it matters.

-Ivan

(lldb) bt all
* thread #1: tid = 0x27f4b5, 0x00007fff8f510097 libobjc.A.dylib`objc_msgSend + 23, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread', stop reason = EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=EXC_I386_GPFLT)
    frame #0: 0x00007fff8f510097 libobjc.A.dylib`objc_msgSend + 23
  * frame #1: 0x00000001001bdb6f Emacs`ns_set_vertical_scroll_bar(window=0x00000001250bd0d0, portion=2708, whole=56199, position=0) + 95 at nsterm.m:3767
    frame #2: 0x000000010004f792 Emacs`redisplay_window(window=<unavailable>, just_this_one_p=<unavailable>) + 22002 at xdisp.c:16954
    frame #3: 0x0000000100054a56 Emacs`redisplay_window_0(window=<unavailable>) + 38 at xdisp.c:14317
    frame #4: 0x00000001001411c4 Emacs`internal_condition_case_1(bfun=0x0000000100054a30, arg=4916498645, handlers=<unavailable>, hfun=<unavailable>) + 260 at eval.c:1368
    frame #5: 0x000000010004a104 Emacs`redisplay_windows(window=<unavailable>) + 164 at xdisp.c:14297
    frame #6: 0x000000010004a0c2 Emacs`redisplay_windows(window=<unavailable>) + 98 at xdisp.c:14291
    frame #7: 0x0000000100027b10 Emacs`redisplay_internal + 6112 at xdisp.c:13893
    frame #8: 0x00000001000c572e Emacs`read_char(commandflag=1, map=4636760102, prev_event=4320145466, used_mouse_menu=0x00007fff5fbfefef, end_time=0x0000000000000000) + 2030 at keyboard.c:2589
    frame #9: 0x00000001000c2d08 Emacs`read_key_sequence(bufsize=<unavailable>, keybuf=<unavailable>, prompt=<unavailable>, dont_downcase_last=<unavailable>, can_return_switch_frame=<unavailable>, fix_current_buffer=<unavailable>, prevent_redisplay=<unavailable>) + 1960 at keyboard.c:9211
    frame #10: 0x00000001000c2311 Emacs`command_loop_1 + 5169 at keyboard.c:1465
    frame #11: 0x00000001001410ab Emacs`internal_condition_case(bfun=0x00000001000c0ee0, handlers=<unavailable>, hfun=<unavailable>) + 251 at eval.c:1344
    frame #12: 0x00000001000d2f0e Emacs`command_loop_2(ignore=<unavailable>) + 62 at keyboard.c:1200
    frame #13: 0x0000000100140a33 Emacs`internal_catch(tag=<unavailable>, func=0x00000001000d2ed0, arg=4320145466) + 243 at eval.c:1105
    frame #14: 0x00000001000c04ee Emacs`command_loop + 174 at keyboard.c:1179
    frame #15: 0x00000001000c03e3 Emacs`recursive_edit_1 + 131 at keyboard.c:789
    frame #16: 0x00000001000c065c Emacs`Frecursive_edit + 236 at keyboard.c:860
    frame #17: 0x00000001000bf298 Emacs`main(argc=0, argv=<unavailable>) + 5944 at emacs.c:1623
    frame #18: 0x00007fff904745fd libdyld.dylib`start + 1

  thread #3: tid = 0x27f4d7, 0x00007fff8d5b9662 libsystem_kernel.dylib`kevent64 + 10, queue = 'com.apple.libdispatch-manager'
    frame #0: 0x00007fff8d5b9662 libsystem_kernel.dylib`kevent64 + 10
    frame #1: 0x00007fff8e4ba421 libdispatch.dylib`_dispatch_mgr_invoke + 239
    frame #2: 0x00007fff8e4ba136 libdispatch.dylib`_dispatch_mgr_thread + 52

  thread #6: tid = 0x27f4ed, 0x00007fff8d5b89aa libsystem_kernel.dylib`__select + 10
    frame #0: 0x00007fff8d5b89aa libsystem_kernel.dylib`__select + 10
    frame #1: 0x00000001001b3478 Emacs`-[EmacsApp fd_handler:](self=<unavailable>, _cmd=<unavailable>, unused=<unavailable>) + 264 at nsterm.m:4911
    frame #2: 0x00007fff91eafdfb Foundation`__NSThread__main__ + 1318
    frame #3: 0x00007fff8f70e899 libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_body + 138
    frame #4: 0x00007fff8f70e72a libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_start + 137
    frame #5: 0x00007fff8f712fc9 libsystem_pthread.dylib`thread_start + 13

  thread #9: tid = 0x27f513, 0x00007fff8d5b4a1a libsystem_kernel.dylib`mach_msg_trap + 10
    frame #0: 0x00007fff8d5b4a1a libsystem_kernel.dylib`mach_msg_trap + 10
    frame #1: 0x00007fff8d5b3d18 libsystem_kernel.dylib`mach_msg + 64
    frame #2: 0x00007fff90500f15 CoreFoundation`__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 181
    frame #3: 0x00007fff90500539 CoreFoundation`__CFRunLoopRun + 1161
    frame #4: 0x00007fff904ffe75 CoreFoundation`CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 309
    frame #5: 0x00007fff93a2c05e AppKit`_NSEventThread + 144
    frame #6: 0x00007fff8f70e899 libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_body + 138
    frame #7: 0x00007fff8f70e72a libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_start + 137
    frame #8: 0x00007fff8f712fc9 libsystem_pthread.dylib`thread_start + 13

  thread #879: tid = 0x2ae26c, 0x00007fff8d5b8716 libsystem_kernel.dylib`__psynch_cvwait + 10, name = 'CVDisplayLink'
    frame #0: 0x00007fff8d5b8716 libsystem_kernel.dylib`__psynch_cvwait + 10
    frame #1: 0x00007fff8f710c3b libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_cond_wait + 727
    frame #2: 0x00007fff923baa38 CoreVideo`CVDisplayLink::runIOThread() + 656
    frame #3: 0x00007fff923ba78f CoreVideo`startIOThread(void*) + 147
    frame #4: 0x00007fff8f70e899 libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_body + 138
    frame #5: 0x00007fff8f70e72a libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_start + 137
    frame #6: 0x00007fff8f712fc9 libsystem_pthread.dylib`thread_start + 13

  thread #2282: tid = 0x331df4, 0x00007fff8d5b8e6a libsystem_kernel.dylib`__workq_kernreturn + 10
    frame #0: 0x00007fff8d5b8e6a libsystem_kernel.dylib`__workq_kernreturn + 10
    frame #1: 0x00007fff8f70ff08 libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_wqthread + 330
    frame #2: 0x00007fff8f712fb9 libsystem_pthread.dylib`start_wqthread + 13

In GNU Emacs 24.4.51.3 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.21)
of 2014-11-05 on iandrus-osx
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1265
Configured using:
`configure --with-ns'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Diff

Minor modes in effect:
  whitespace-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  msb-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-visible-mark-mode: t
  visible-mark-mode: t
  gvol-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-w M-w M-w M-w M-w M-w M-w C-x 1 M-w C-k C-k C-x C-f
C-g C-x C-f s r <return> n s t e C-s <return> C-s n
s _ s e t C-x v g <C-tab> C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k
C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-o C-o
M-r M-r M-r M-r M-r M-r M-r M-r M-r M-. <C-tab> <C-tab>
<C-tab> <C-tab> C-x v l n = C-n C-c C-w C-c C-w C-w
C-c C-w C-c C-w C-c C-w p p p p p p p M-x r e p o
<return>

Recent messages:
Current project is vc-emacs: /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/
Mark saved where search started
Annotating...
Mark set
Continued from beginning of buffer [3 times]
Quit
Redisplaying annotation...done (Spanned from 9428.0 to 6.5 days old)
Finding changes in /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/src/nsterm.m...
command-execute: The mark is not set now, so there is no region
user-error: No previous hunk

Load-path shadows:
~/vcs/emacs-achievements/ideas-achievements hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/achievements-20140915.2128/ideas-achievements
~/vcs/emacs-achievements/basic-achievements hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/achievements-20140915.2128/basic-achievements
~/vcs/emacs-achievements/advanced-achievements hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/achievements-20140915.2128/advanced-achievements
~/vcs/emacs-achievements/achievements hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/achievements-20140915.2128/achievements
~/vcs/emacs-achievements/achievements-pkg hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/achievements-20140915.2128/achievements-pkg
~/vcs/emacs-achievements/achievements-functions hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/achievements-20140915.2128/achievements-functions
/Users/iandrus/vcs/sage-mode/emacs/cython-mode hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/cython-mode-20140705.1229/cython-mode
/Users/iandrus/vcs/gap-mode/gap-smie hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/gap-mode-20140913.1258/gap-smie
/Users/iandrus/vcs/gap-mode/gap-process hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/gap-mode-20140913.1258/gap-process
/Users/iandrus/vcs/gap-mode/gap-mode hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/gap-mode-20140913.1258/gap-mode
~/vcs/nanowrimo.el/nanowrimo hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/nanowrimo-20141102.2139/nanowrimo
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mac-link-20141015.608/org-mac-link hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-mac-link
~/vcs/org-wc/org-wc hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-wc-20141031.2320/org-wc
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/json-reformat-20141028.712/json-reformat hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/restclient-20141007.1041/json-reformat
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ox
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-texinfo hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ox-texinfo
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-publish hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ox-publish
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-org hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ox-org
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-odt hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ox-odt
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-md hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ox-md
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-man hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ox-man
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-latex hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ox-latex
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-icalendar hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ox-icalendar
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-html hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ox-html
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-beamer hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ox-beamer
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-ascii hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ox-ascii
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-w3m hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-w3m
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-version hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-version
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-timer hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-timer
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-table hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-table
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-src hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-src
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-rmail hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-rmail
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-protocol hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-protocol
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-plot hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-plot
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-pcomplete hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-pcomplete
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-mouse hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-mouse
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-mobile hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-mobile
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-mhe hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-mhe
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-macs hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-macs
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-macro hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-macro
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-loaddefs hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-loaddefs
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-list hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-list
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-irc hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-irc
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-install hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-install
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-inlinetask hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-inlinetask
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-info hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-info
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-indent hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-indent
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-id hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-id
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-habit hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-habit
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-gnus hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-gnus
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-footnote hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-footnote
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-feed hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-feed
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-faces hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-faces
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-eshell hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-eshell
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-entities hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-entities
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-element hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-element
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-docview hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-docview
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-datetree hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-datetree
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-ctags hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-ctags
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-crypt hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-crypt
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-compat hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-compat
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-colview hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-colview
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-clock hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-clock
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-capture hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-capture
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-bibtex hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-bibtex
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-bbdb hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-bbdb
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-attach hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-attach
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-archive hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-archive
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-agenda hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/org-agenda
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-tangle hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-tangle
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-table hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-table
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-sqlite hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-sqlite
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-sql hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-sql
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-shen hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-shen
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-sh hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-sh
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-screen hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-screen
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-scheme hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-scheme
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-scala hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-scala
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-sass hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-sass
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-ruby hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-ruby
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-ref hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-ref
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-R hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-R
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-python hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-python
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-plantuml hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-plantuml
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-picolisp hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-picolisp
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-perl hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-perl
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-org hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-org
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-octave hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-octave
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-ocaml hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-ocaml
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-mscgen hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-mscgen
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-maxima hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-maxima
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-matlab hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-matlab
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-makefile hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-makefile
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-lob hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-lob
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-lisp hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-lisp
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-lilypond hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-lilypond
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-ledger hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-ledger
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-latex hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-latex
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-keys hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-keys
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-js hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-js
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-java hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-java
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-io hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-io
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-haskell hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-haskell
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-gnuplot
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-fortran hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-fortran
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-exp hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-exp
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-eval hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-eval
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-dot hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-dot
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-ditaa hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-ditaa
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-css hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-css
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-core hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-core
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-comint hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-comint
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-clojure hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-clojure
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-calc hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-calc
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-C hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-C
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-awk hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-awk
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-asymptote hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141103/ob-asymptote
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-texinfo hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-publish hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-org hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-odt hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-md hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-man hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-latex hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-icalendar hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-html hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-beamer hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ox-ascii hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-w3m hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-version hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-timer hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-table hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-src hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-rmail hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-protocol hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-plot hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-pcomplete hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-mouse hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-mobile hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-mhe hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-macs hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-macro hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-loaddefs hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-list hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-irc hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-install hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-inlinetask hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-info hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-indent hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-id hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-habit hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-gnus hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-footnote hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-feed hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-faces hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-eshell hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-entities hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-element hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-docview hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-datetree hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-ctags hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-crypt hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-compat hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-colview hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-clock hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-capture hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-bibtex hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-bbdb hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-attach hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-archive hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/org-agenda hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-tangle hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-table hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-sqlite hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-sql hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-shen hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-sh hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-screen hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-scheme hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-scala hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-sass hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-ruby hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-ref hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-R hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-python hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-plantuml hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-picolisp hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-perl hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-org hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-octave hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-ocaml hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-mscgen hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-maxima hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-matlab hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-makefile hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-lob hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-lisp hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-lilypond hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-ledger hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-latex hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-keys hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-js hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-java hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-io hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-haskell hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-fortran hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-exp hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-eval hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-dot hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-ditaa hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-css hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-core hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-comint hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-clojure hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-calc hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-C hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-awk hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141103/ob-asymptote hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/tq hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail smerge-mode disp-table
whitespace diff-mode log-view etags-select etags superword subword
vc-annotate misearch multi-isearch elide-head vc-git cc-langs ffap
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image dframe eldoc hl-sexp highlight-parentheses
hungry-delete highlight-symbol gvol-light-theme time finder-inf
saveplace tramp-cache tramp-sh semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt which-func imenu paren
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet msb mb-depth icomplete hl-line autorevert
filenotify delsel cus-start cus-load diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs guide-key face-remap popwin autoinsert yasnippet
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete smex tempo
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf xml-parse doxymacs company-rtags company-template company
rtags derived popup ido dabbrev info-look cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs bookmark
pp visible-mark fold commit-patch-buffer log-edit message rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log vc vc-dispatcher org-wc sage sage-load sage-latex
jka-compr xml flymake compile comint ansi-color ring preview prv-emacs
latex edmacro kmacro tex-style tex-buf tex crm elnode help-mode dired+
image-dired format-spec image-file dired-x recentf tree-widget wid-edit
dired-aux dired db web time-stamp browse-url json rx s ucs-normalize
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core gnus-util password-cache url-vars mailcap
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr fakir dotassoc kv noflet cl-indent dash ert find-func ewoc
debug desktop frameset drag-stuff browse-kill-ring backtr anzu thingatpt
keylogger server easy-mmode assoc advice help-fns windmove tex-site
cl-macs info easymenu cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib package epg-config
time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process cocoa ns multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 604763 59010)
(symbols 48 47174 0)
(miscs 40 363 596)
(strings 32 114782 9559)
(string-bytes 1 3551105)
(vectors 16 63167)
(vector-slots 8 984995 35570)
(floats 8 9472 1123)
(intervals 56 19285 10985)
(buffers 960 17))