Subject: 24.4; please don't include view-lossage in bug reports by default
From: David Bremner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 08:55:36 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I think it's a bad default to include the view-lossage in every bug
report. In addition to the obvious risk of leaking private files, many
users are using emacs to communicate via email and IRC; IRC seems
particularly high risk because complete lines are typed together.  I
have left the IRC conversation that reminded me to report this bug
intact to illustrate this. It could also happen that the contents of
encrypted files and emails are leaked this way; I guess many users edit
GnuPG encrypted files of secrets like passwords with emacs.

I understand that the user has the chance to review the bug report and
delete private things, but I think there is a good chance that the few
lines of view-lossage will be overlooked in the middle of approximately
300 lines of configuration information.

I'd be fine with some "opt-in" mechanism; perhaps a calling a
hypothetical function "insert-lossage-infomation" could be suggested in
the text.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.3)
 of 2014-10-25 on trouble, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11601000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (jessie)

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Circe Channel

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
. SPC I SPC w o n d e r SPC i f SPC t h e r e SPC SPC 
i s SPC a SPC r e l a t <M-backspace> <M-backspace> 
<M-backspace> <M-backspace> i t ' s SPC b e e d <backspace> 
n SPC r e p o r t e d SPC a s SPC a SPC b i u g <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> u g <return> o z <tab> w e 
l l , SPC i t ' s SPC s h o w n SPC i s <backspace> 
n SPC a SPC m a s s SPC o f SPC o t h e r SPC s t u 
f f , SPC s o SPC t e c h n i c a l l y SPC t h e SPC 
u s e r SPC c o n s e n t s <return> b u t SPC y e 
a h , SPC b u d <backspace> <backspace> a d SPC d e 
f e a u l t SPC <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> a u l t SPC I M 
H O <return> h a t r <backspace> <backspace> r d SPC 
t o SPC s e a r c h SPC f o r . <return> s c r e w 
SPC i t , SPC I ' l l SPC j u e <backspace> s t SPC 
r e p o r t SPC t h e SPC b u g SPC a n d SPC g e t 
SPC y e l l e d SPC a t SPC f o r SPC r e <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<return> M-x r e p o r t - e m a <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
recover-file: ~/#foo.el# is an auto-save file
Saving file /home/bremner/foo.el...
Wrote /home/bremner/foo.el
Undo!
Buffer foo.el has shrunk a lot; auto save disabled in that buffer until next real save
user-error: No further undo information
No local help at point
You can run the command `display-local-help' with C-h .
No local help at point
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window, C-M-v to scroll help.

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/org-mode/lisp/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-1.3.1/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info

Features:
(shadow emacsbug help-at-pt qp mail-extr pp descr-text sort gnus-util
iso-transl mm-archive mule-util circe-tls tls server tempo org-notmuch
org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func rx vc
vc-dispatcher notmuch hl-line notmuch-version notmuch-message
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello wid-edit notmuch-tree notmuch-parser
notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-address
notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm
notmuch-lib cl gv message sendmail format-spec rfc822 mml mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mm-view mml-smime mml-sec smime
password-cache dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailcap mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr circe-color-nicks
circe-chanop circe advice help-fns lui-irc-colors lcs lui-format lui
tracking shorten thingatpt help-mode easymenu flyspell ispell
circe-autoloads lui-autoloads eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core package epg-config debian-el debian-el-loaddefs w3m-load
pylint compile comint ansi-color ring org-install 50magit
haskell-mode-autoloads edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib geiser-install
geiser emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs
easy-mmode dpkg-dev-el dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs preview-latex tex-site
auto-loads tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 410881 62176)
 (symbols 48 41163 0)
 (miscs 40 1610 1016)
 (strings 32 112589 10264)
 (string-bytes 1 3058465)
 (vectors 16 52883)
 (vector-slots 8 3038599 281728)
 (floats 8 13092 636)
 (intervals 56 11499 90)
 (buffers 960 53)
 (heap 1024 60890 2475))