Subject: 24.4.50; 'toggle-frame-fullscreen' can cut off minibuffer
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 17:20:29 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

On occasion when making Emacs full-screen using the new
'toggle-frame-fullscreen' the mode line will be chopped off as well as
the scroll bars (see attached screenshot).

The bug seems to be non-deterministic as it only happens on occasion.

To reproduce from emacs -q:

'toggle-frame-fullscreen'

Simply rinse and repeat until the bug is seen.

Thanks,
Matt

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf, GTK+ Version 2.24.24)
 of 2014-09-11 on alarm
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11600000
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr/local'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2
FREETYPE XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x r e p o r t <tab> e <backspace> <backspace> <tab> 
<return>

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
/home/matthew/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20140820.1251/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils smartparens byte-opt dash conf-toplev
conf-ssh-agent conf-windmove windmove conf-whitespace conf-theme
conf-slime slime-repl elp cl-macs cl gv slime-parse bytecomp
byte-compile cconv slime etags arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline
easy-mmode pp hyperspec browse-url conf-faces hl-sexp thingatpt
conf-eshell em-term term disp-table ehelp em-smart pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg
eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util conf-erc conf-emms
emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-playlist-mode
emms-player-vlc advice help-fns emms-source-playlist emms-source-file
locate dired emms-player-mplayer emms-playing-time emms-player-simple
emms-info later-do emms-setup emms-mode-line emms emms-compat conf-elisp
conf-packages tex-site slime-autoloads info easymenu package conf-dir
conf-dired conf-c-mode conf-auctex conf-asm conf-ace-jump conf-personal
ido edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib paren time-date tooltip electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 169696 7231)
 (symbols 24 28749 0)
 (miscs 20 96 150)
 (strings 16 46586 5074)
 (string-bytes 1 1252189)
 (vectors 8 21860)
 (vector-slots 4 528797 2716)
 (floats 8 125 223)
 (intervals 28 259 186)
 (buffers 520 12)
 (heap 1024 18836 925))