Subject: 24.4.50; REGRESSION: mouse double-click on `(` does not select whole Lisp sexp
From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 10:00:17 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Regression after Emacs 24.3.

emacs -Q

Visit dired.el. Double-click on the opening paren of

(defun dired-get-filename ...

Only part of the defun is selected.  It seems that a defun needs to fit
entirely within the window (i.e., be completely visible) for mouse
selection by double-clicking to work correctly now.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2014-05-17 on ODIEONE
Bzr revision: 117119 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/Devel/emacs/snapshot/trunk
 --enable-checking=yes,glyphs 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3'
 LDFLAGS=-Lc:/Devel/emacs/lib 'CPPFLAGS=-DGC_MCHECK=1
 -Ic:/Devel/emacs/include''