Subject: 24.4.50; REGRESSION: `cancel-debug-on-error' no longer works
From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 11:21:50 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

emacs -Q

M-x load-library mouse.el
M-x debug-on-entry mouse-drag-region

Confirm that clicking mouse-1 opens the debugger for
`mouse-drag-region'.

M-: (cancel-debug-on-error)   ; (or `M-x cancel-debug-on-error')

Click mouse-1.  The debugger still opens for `mouse-drag-region'.
Debugging was not cancelled for all functions, as it should have been.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2014-05-17 on ODIEONE
Bzr revision: 117119 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/Devel/emacs/snapshot/trunk
 --enable-checking=yes,glyphs 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3'
 LDFLAGS=-Lc:/Devel/emacs/lib 'CPPFLAGS=-DGC_MCHECK=1
 -Ic:/Devel/emacs/include''