Subject: Re: bug#17029: output of "curl -v"
From: Ted Zlatanov <[email-masked]>
To: Peter Münster <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 10:42:31 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 14:48:37 +0100 Peter Münster <[email-masked]> wrote: 

PM> On Thu, Mar 20 2014, Ted Zlatanov wrote:
>> I can't replicate this error on Ubuntu 13.10 using the latest build.  I
>> must suspect something is wonky either in your setup or between you and
>> the server, or with the server itself (maybe the round-robin is picking
>> a badly configured server).  If it only happens to this one host and
>> only for you, I would ask that we close this bug, so we need a confirmation.

PM> It seems, that it happens only to this one host.

PM> And it seems also, that it is not emacs-related: I've downgraded gnutls
PM> to version 3.0.28 and now it works fine. Perhaps a bug in gnutls-3.2.4?

Yes, very strange.  I suggest asking the server administrators.  Sorry I
don't have a good answer for you, and thank you for the thorough bug
report.

Marking as done.

Ted