Subject: 24.3.92; crash in latest 24.4 prerelease
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 20:41:09 -0400 (EDT)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

--text follows this line--

(emms-play-file)
stack trace from osx
https://gist.github.com/ober/1f703f1b6920e634d597

In GNU Emacs 24.3.92.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.2.0, NS 
apple-appkit-1265.20)
  of 2014-06-27 on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1265
Configured using:
  `configure --with-ns'

Important settings:
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
   erc-list-mode: t
   erc-menu-mode: t
   erc-autojoin-mode: t
   erc-ring-mode: t
   erc-networks-mode: t
   erc-pcomplete-mode: t
   erc-track-mode: t
   erc-track-minor-mode: t
   erc-match-mode: t
   erc-netsplit-mode: t
   erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
   erc-button-mode: t
   erc-fill-mode: t
   erc-stamp-mode: t
   erc-irccontrols-mode: t
   erc-noncommands-mode: t
   erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
   erc-readonly-mode: t
   winner-mode: t
   tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
   tabbar-mode: t
   projectile-global-mode: t
   global-auto-complete-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> M-x r e w <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> r e s e t <return> M-x e a <backspace>
m a c s - b u g <return>

Recent messages:
Have endpoint: (home)
Decrypting /Users/jaimef/.authinfo.gpg...done
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only

Load-path shadows:
/Users/jaimef/.emacs.d/others/artbollocks-mode hides 
/Users/jaimef/.emacs.d/others/artbollocks-mode/artbollocks-mode
/Users/jaimef/.emacs.d/others/elim/elisp/test hides 
/Users/jaimef/.emacs.d/test
/Users/jaimef/.emacs.d/others/color-moccur hides 
/Users/jaimef/.emacs.d/elpa/color-moccur-20140425.1602/color-moccur
~/.emacs.d/others/apel/timezone hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/timezone
/Users/jaimef/.emacs.d/loadup hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/loadup
~/.emacs.d/others/apel/env hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/env
/Users/jaimef/.emacs.d/mailcap hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/Users/jaimef/.emacs.d/emms/tq hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow artbollocks-mode emacsbug network-stream starttls tls znc
erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track
erc-match erc-netsplit erc-hl-nicks color erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat pp ido-better-flex smex pry term
disp-table ehelp web time-stamp workgroups pcase el4r ample-zen-theme
recentf ffap saveplace ido supergenpass garak notify dbus-util assoc
dbus tree-widget elim lui tracking flyspell ispell incomplete server
appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs windmove emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-setup emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-lastfm-client
emms-lastfm-scrobbler w3m w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems mule-util
w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util xml parse-time
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url emms-player-simple emms-streams emms-tag-editor
emms-info-metaflac emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate emms emms-compat mu4e
mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail
sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view
jka-compr image-mode dired mu4e-lists mu4e-about mu4e-vars hl-line
mu4e-meta zone-settings zone-matrix-settings zone-matrix zone
wombat-theme winner tabbar cus-start cus-load clhs url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
browse-url slime-autoloads tj-parenface scheme projectile ibuf-ext
ibuffer pkg-info lisp-mnt epl grep dash s thingatpt grizzl grizzl-read
grizzl-core flymake compile rcodetools rsense rvm ruby-block ruby-mode
smie org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static
url-util url-parse auth-source url-vars google-maps-geocode
google-maps-base json org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup bbdb-gnus gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache dig mailcap gnus-sum nnoo
gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message format-spec mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr
wid-edit bbdb-snarf mail-extr rfc822 bbdb-com warnings mailabbrev bbdb
timezone bbdb-autoloads secrets epa-file epa derived epg epg-config
edmacro kmacro eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core
advice finder-inf info easymenu help-fns cl-macs cl gv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib package time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process cocoa ns
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1224175 81062)
  (symbols 48 54813 0)
  (miscs 40 392 1274)
  (strings 32 195228 32870)
  (string-bytes 1 5913552)
  (vectors 16 65503)
  (vector-slots 8 1798578 62643)
  (floats 8 759 293)
  (intervals 56 30805 2440)
  (buffers 960 73))

--