Subject: Re: bug#16817: Emacs core dump during GC during timer_check
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Dmitry Antipov <[email-masked]>
Cc: Barry OReilly <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 15:11:52 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dmitry Antipov <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 02/20/2014 01:39 AM, Barry OReilly wrote:
>
>> When the crash occurred, I was writing in a text mode buffer. I think
>> I did an impatient C-g when Emacs delayed slightly. I was using
>> 1e992d21cc0d3e3294ac916d22d6af8d74757263 from the Git repo.
>>
>> It's not reproducible. I'm on RHEL 5.
>
> Do you have Emacs binary and core? If yes, can you upload them somewhere?
>
> We have a few similar crashes (see Bug#16140 for example), but no one
> can't reproduce them. So each emacs/core pair may be helpful for debugging.

More information was requested, but none was given within 6 years, so
I'm closing this bug.  If this is still an issue, please reply to this
email (use "Reply to all" in your email client) and we can reopen the
bug report.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas