Subject: Re: bug#16800: 24.3; flyspell works slow on very short words at the end of big file
From: Agustin Martin <[email-masked]>
To: Aleksey Cherepanov <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 22:46:59 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 24.5

2014-03-09 18:25 GMT+01:00 Agustin Martin <[email-masked]>:

>
> I do not expect to have time to check everything shortly. Also, note that
> Emacs 24.4 is on the way, so trunk is frozen for anything potentially
> problematic. Unless I consider the code absolutely rock solid, I'd prefer
> to wait until 24.4 is released.
>

Hi,

emacs24 was released, fix committed to emacs-24 branch and merged into
trunk.

It is time to close this bug report.

Thanks for your contribution to the project. Best regards,

-- 
Agustin