Subject: 24.3.50; Add :group to `defcustom's in minibuffer.el
From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 08:55:57 -0800 (PST)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Subject line says it all.  None of the defcustoms in `minibuffer.el'
have a :group.  They all should.

Zero :group entries is not advised.  Adding a :group helps users find
the option.

Presumably, at least group `minibuffer' should apply to the options
defined in `minibuffer.el', which defines that group.  Other groups
might also apply.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2014-01-23 on ODIEONE
Bzr revision: 116129 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/Devel/emacs/binary --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3' LDFLAGS=-Lc:/Devel/emacs/lib
 CPPFLAGS=-Ic:/Devel/emacs/include'