Subject: No dark backgrounds in git emacs
From: Clemens Schüller <[email-masked]>
To: emacs bugs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:25:36 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello!

Usually I compile my emacs from git sources:

Now i changed my color theme from leuven to cyberpunk. Leuven has a
white background, cyberpunk a black one.

In my case i can see the black background for a very short time an then
it is white again.

The only remedy for this error is to start emacs with die -Q option or
to install an emacs from the repo of my os. But this emacs is very
outdated:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.6) of 2013-11-11 on orion
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

How can I fix this error?

-- 
Best Regards, Clemens Schüller