Subject: assertion failed switching buffers
From: Samuel Wales <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 17:59:20 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (cl-assertion-failed (not
(get-char-property (point-min) (quote display))))
  signal(cl-assertion-failed ((not (get-char-property ... ...))))
  (or (not (get-char-property ... ...)) (signal (quote
cl-assertion-failed) (list ...)))
  (progn (or (not ...) (signal ... ...)) nil)
  (assert (not (get-char-property ... ...)))
  (if ol (progn (assert ...) (setq ol ...)) (assert (not ...)) (setq
ol (make-overlay ... ... nil t)) (overlay-put ol (quote doc-view) t))
  (let ((ol ...)) (when (and ol ...) (setq ol nil)) (if ol (progn ...
...) (assert ...) (setq ol ...) (overlay-put ol ... t)) (overlay-put
ol (quote window) (car winprops)) (image-mode-window-put (quote
overlay) ol winprops))
  doc-view-new-window-function((#<window 3 on *Backtrace*>))
  run-hook-with-args(doc-view-new-window-function (#<window 3 on *Backtrace*>))
  image-mode-winprops(nil t)
  image-mode-reapply-winprops()
  switch-to-buffer(#<buffer whatever.pdf>)
  previous-buffer()
  call-interactively(previous-buffer nil nil)

I cannot do a better bug report at this time.

Emacs 23.4.

Thanks.

Samuel

-- 
The Kafka Pandemic: http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.