Subject: 24.3.50; scrolling up with mouse feels harder than scrolling down
From: zijianyue <[email-masked]>
To: bug-gnu-emacs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 11:57:06 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

*** E-Mail body has been placed on clipboard, please paste it here! ***

open a C++ file which size is about 100k,it's harder scrolling up than
down with mouse

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.2 (i686-pc-mingw32)
of 2014-01-07 on XP-201104270939
Bzr revision: [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
`configure --prefix=/e/emacs --enable-checking 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3'
CPPFLAGS=-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1'

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSDATA: E:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/etc
  value of $EMACSDOC: E:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/etc
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: E:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp;E:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp;E:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp
  value of $EMACSPATH: E:/emacs/libexec/emacs/24.3.50/i686-pc-mingw32
  value of $LANG: CHS
  locale-coding-system: cp936

Major mode: C++/l

Minor modes in effect:
  hi-lock-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recent-jump-small-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <double-down-mouse-1> <double-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <tool-bar> <paste> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<menu-bar> <help-menu> <send-emacs-bug-report> C-g 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-z <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <send-emacs-bug
-report>

Recent messages:
Project 'RM' -- Searching in 'Service/TG/MM/RM/Source/VDDWrapper/RM_VDD.cpp'
Project 'RM' -- Searching in 'Service/TG/MM/RM/Source/VDDWrapper/RM_VDD.h'
Done.
Parsing /Clarion_13MY_Dev/CRMPmm_Matching.cpp (LL)...done
Undo! [2 times]
Mark set
byte-code: End of buffer [5 times]
Mark set
Quit
Undo!

Load-path shadows:
e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/expand-region-master/features/support/env hides e:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/env

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils semantic/edit hi-lock ede/locate semantic/tag-file
semantic/imenu semantic/sb vc-dispatcher vc-svn semantic/db-file
data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/c semantic/decorate/include
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse hideif
semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep
semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
cc-langs cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sln-mode
project-buffer-occur project-buffer-mode+ project-buffer-mode ewoc
help-mode find-func shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ede/dired gtags
add-log ede/cpp-root recent-jump-small recent-jump ring desktop frameset
fsvn fsvn-win mw32cmp mw32script fsvn-admin fsvn-blame fsvn-tortoise
fsvn-proclist fsvn-dired dired-aux fsvn-pub fsvn-magic fsvn-browse
fsvn-parasite fsvn-msgedit fsvn-select fsvn-propview fsvn-logview
fsvn-diff diff-mode easy-mmode diff fsvn-minibuf fsvn-popup fsvn-mode
fsvn-ui fsvn-cmd fsvn-config fsvn-fs fsvn-url fsvn-debug fsvn-data
fsvn-xml xml fsvn-proc fsvn-deps fsvn-env dired auto-complete-config
auto-complete cl-macs popup cl redo+ edmacro kmacro expand-region
text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-custom
expand-region-core advice help-fns saveplace dichromacy-theme delsel
which-func imenu paren autorevert filenotify elec-pair cua-base
cus-start cus-load ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto
ede/source eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image dframe eieio-custom wid-edit
cl-loaddefs cl-lib semantic/db-mode semantic/db gv eieio-base
semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes easymenu semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core mode-local cedet server time-date
china-util tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
w32notify w32 multi-tty emacs)

zijianyue