Subject: 24.3.50; max window can't fill the desktop
From: zijianyue <[email-masked]>
To: bug-gnu-emacs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 10:42:30 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

*** E-Mail body has been placed on clipboard, please paste it here! ***

maximize emacs window can't fill the desktop,though i am not using the
default font

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.2 (i686-pc-mingw32)
of 2014-01-07 on XP-201104270939
Bzr revision: [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
`configure --prefix=/e/emacs --enable-checking 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3'
CPPFLAGS=-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1'

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSDATA: E:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/etc
  value of $EMACSDOC: E:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/etc
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: E:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp;E:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp;E:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp
  value of $EMACSPATH: E:/emacs/libexec/emacs/24.3.50/i686-pc-mingw32
  value of $LANG: CHS
  locale-coding-system: cp936

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  recent-jump-small-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<menu-bar> <help-menu> <send-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
Loading cua-base...done
Loading elec-pair...done
Loading autorevert...done
Loading hl-line...done
Loading paren...done
Loading which-func...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/expand-region-master/features/support/env hides e:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/env

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils recent-jump-small recent-jump ring desktop
frameset fsvn fsvn-win mw32cmp mw32script fsvn-admin fsvn-blame
fsvn-tortoise fsvn-proclist fsvn-dired dired-aux fsvn-pub fsvn-magic
fsvn-browse fsvn-parasite fsvn-msgedit fsvn-select fsvn-propview
fsvn-logview fsvn-diff diff-mode easy-mmode diff fsvn-minibuf fsvn-popup
fsvn-mode fsvn-ui fsvn-cmd fsvn-config fsvn-fs fsvn-url fsvn-debug
fsvn-data fsvn-xml xml fsvn-proc fsvn-deps fsvn-env dired
auto-complete-config auto-complete cl-macs popup cl redo+ edmacro kmacro
expand-region text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions thingatpt
expand-region-custom expand-region-core advice help-fns saveplace
dichromacy-theme delsel which-func imenu paren hl-line autorevert
filenotify elec-pair cua-base cus-start cus-load ede/speedbar ede/files
ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image dframe
eieio-custom wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib semantic/db-mode semantic/db gv
eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls
semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes easymenu semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core mode-local cedet server time-date
china-util tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
w32notify w32 multi-tty emacs)

zijianyue