Subject: 24.3.50; rgrep can't work
From: zijianyue <[email-masked]>
To: bug-gnu-emacs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 13:57:45 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,rgrep worked well before I use this version 24.3.50.
  Now,rgrep always found nothing in emacs,lgrep works well.I don't know why.

--text follows this line--
In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2013-12-02 on LEG570
Bzr revision: 115341 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --enable-checking 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3' CPPFLAGS=-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1'

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSDATA: E:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/etc
  value of $EMACSDOC: E:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/etc
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: e:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp;e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp;E:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp;E:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/leim
  value of $EMACSPATH: E:/emacs/libexec/emacs/24.3.50/i686-pc-mingw32
  value of $LANG: CHS
  locale-coding-system: cp936
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  recent-jump-small-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<backspace> u s e SPC t h i s SPC w e <backspace> <backspace> 
v e r s i o n <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> d 
<end> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <backspace> e d <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <left> <backspace> <end> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> SPC 2 4 . 3 . 5 0 , <backspace> 
. N <backspace> <return> N o w , r e <backspace> g 
r e p SPC f o u <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
r e t u <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
a l w a y s SPC f o u n d SPC n o t h i n g SPC i n 
SPC e m a c s SPC <backspace> , l r e <backspace> <backspace> 
g r e p SPC w o r k s SPC w e l l . I SPC d o n ' t 
SPC k n o w SPC w h y <lwindow> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
. C-c C-c y m a k <tab> <backspace> <tab> <return> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <wheel-up> 
<double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<wheel-up> <wheel-up> <help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> 
<buffer> C-b <help-echo> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <wheel-down> 
<wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <drag-mouse-1> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <se
nd-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
Wrote c:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/Application Data/.emacs [2 times]
Sending...
Mark set [2 times]
Sending via mail...
Sending...done
byte-code: Beginning of buffer [6 times]
byte-code: End of buffer [4 times]
byte-code: Beginning of buffer [6 times]
byte-code: End of buffer [4 times]
byte-code: Beginning of buffer [5 times]

Load-path shadows:
e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup hides e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/objc-mode/.yas-setup
e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup hides e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/rails-mode/.yas-setup
e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup hides e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/ruby-mode/.yas-setup

Features:
(mailalias mailclient browse-url pp ede/cpp-root cus-edit help-mode
shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils add-log recent-jump-small recent-jump ring fsvn
fsvn-win mw32cmp mw32script fsvn-admin fsvn-blame fsvn-tortoise
fsvn-proclist fsvn-dired dired-aux fsvn-pub fsvn-magic fsvn-browse
fsvn-parasite fsvn-msgedit fsvn-select fsvn-propview fsvn-logview
fsvn-diff diff-mode easy-mmode diff fsvn-minibuf fsvn-popup fsvn-mode
fsvn-ui advice help-fns fsvn-cmd fsvn-config fsvn-fs fsvn-url fsvn-debug
fsvn-data fsvn-xml xml fsvn-proc fsvn-deps fsvn-env dired
auto-complete-config auto-complete cl-macs popup cl edmacro kmacro redo+
saveplace which-func imenu paren ido linum autorevert filenotify desktop
frameset cua-base cus-start cus-load ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base
ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image dframe eieio-custom
wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib semantic/db-mode semantic/db gv eieio-base
semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes easymenu semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core mode-local cedet server time-date
china-util tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
w32notify w32 multi-tty emacs)